• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lain vs Ally + Alphazealot **HYPE**

lain

Smash Master
Mar. 7th Lucario is Pawsome! MWC East Event #1

2nd/49

Winner's Semi's
lain :dedede: vs Ally :snake:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
^^^ Still waiting for this set. Can you guess why I'm excited to see it?

Winner's Finals
lain :dedede: vs Alphazealot :diddy:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Grand Finals
lain :dedede: :popo: vs Ally :snake:
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

I'm kinda pissed the first set isn't up yet/didn't get recorded--It's the third time Ally has ever lost to someone. :[ what teh fack.

RATED

Smash Lord
wow, my favs smashers that I love to watch matches in the same match, one of my favs matches ever Lain vs Ally. excellent job lain. I have a question : in the second match of the first set in grand finals, u were doing grab release at purpose? or he was releasing bcuz he was trying to get out that fast?

Buuman

Smash Ace
Good **** Lain, diddy kong is a fun match, I wish I had saved me and Ninjalinks matches >,>

Also..ally is a ****in beast..I remember playing him, I beat him in the majority of the friendlies but never got to play him in tourney...so much competition over on the east coast with M2K and other people >,<

When I get back form work I'll watch the rest, awesome stuff Lain :)

lain

Smash Master
I grab release Snake on purpose because it's gay as hell.

Also, Ally just beat me in the closest set of my life, 3-2.

****mylife

Top Bottom