• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin's Nameless Combo video

Laijin

Smash Hero
Thats right. I'm coming out with a combo vid soon. But I can't think of a good name..
.__.
This video will include:
Awesome editing
Awesome action
Awesome combos
Awesome projectile stuff
Awesome music
Awesome stuff
And most importantly, Laijin.

But I can't think of a name. So uhh..
Suggesstions anyone? I was thinking of "God of the Projectiles", but thats not too creative. :|
Others have more creative names for their combo vids such as Phanna's "Phanna Mint", Forward's C.O.C.K, Gojira's "Boozer mad" and Chaddd's "Facial Obliteration". All of these names fit the videos and they are all pretty creative IMO :\ So if you have any ideas, please feel free to suggest some. :o
Also, music request would be nice. I have some music picked out, but i'm still open for new ideas and such. So you can suggest music if you like.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Put this song into it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHYVMatCng

I had it my youtube faves cos I was gonna use it if I ever made a combo vid but I doubt I ever will...yeah so the words are just right for younglink, it starts around like 1:51.

THE LAI-FIRE COMBO VID?!

D20

Smash Lord
I don't know what you should call your video, but mine is going to be called ethier "I'm ranked in Pennsylvania", "He's so young...", or "Chudat uses my color".

On a side note, there is a Saosin song called "Seven Years". I saw them live about 2 weeks ago. It was pretty intense.

Chip.

you know what to do
On a side note, there is a Saosin song called "Seven Years". I saw them live about 2 weeks ago. It was pretty intense.
Hey D20, any links for that song that you could give? It would be much appreciated, seeing as how I need more songs for my Combo Video and this would fit perfectly ha ha.

Speaking of which, I should prolly make a thread for my trailer soon :/ .

Renth

Smash Hero
I don't know what you should call your video, but mine is going to be called ethier "I'm ranked in Pennsylvania", "He's so young...", or "Chudat uses my color".

I perfer D20 is the best Young Link player Renth has ever seen.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Thanks for the music request. But I don't think any of them will fit in too well IMO.

I like 4sho's idea.
But I like P-Dot's idea better.
I guess I can combine the two:
"Laijectiles: The Lai-Fire combo vid"

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
what kind of music do you want

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yeah thats good

id say use PDOT's 1st song...then mix that with some Youth Of The Nation by P.O.D or Mad World by Gary Jules

edit:only use one techno,electric song cuz if u use more then one it gets annoying and kinda boring >_>

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
"Five score and seven years before." (In relation between Ganondorf being the only guy of the Gerudo in 100 years, and Young Link, well... cliché.)

"When I was your age, I was able to wall-jump." (HAHAHAHA, LOL!)

"Triforce of Youth." (Questionable.)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's gotta be
"No Lai-Johns, a Projective Gimp combo video."

If you want me to do a spot of editing clyde, I'm slowly teaching myself premiere and after effects.

Top Bottom