Lady Lyndis of Fire Emblem Fame For Smash! (Possible chance?)

Would you like Lyndis for Smash Switch?

• Total voters

Sari

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Oh yeah I know I'm like really late but I'd like to be added to the supporters list.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Premium
You can add me as a supporter, too.

Blazing Sword was a fun time for me and Lyn was definitely my favorite Lord in that game. I also really like her design.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Oh yeah I know I'm like really late but I'd like to be added to the supporters list.
You can add me as a supporter, too.
Blazing Sword was a fun time for me and Lyn was definitely my favorite Lord in that game. I also really like her design.
Added!

6 Alts in Heroes and 0 in Smash, feelsbadman
Well, at least her being used by IS means they know how popular she is. So, only upwards from here?

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Of course the week after the "two Lyns" banner they pull out a new Lyn. I just managed to +10 Brave Lyn as well. Here we go again.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Soooo, are you all going to push for Lyn as a Smash fighter or what? She was one of the first CYL winners. Shows she is not old news.

Also, the AT can be removed. Not like it can stop her inclusion.

How many of you heard of the Church of Lyn, or go to that server?

Mushroomguy12

Smash Master
Last edited:

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Smash Rookie
I feel like every time someone on this site makes a comment hating on Fire Emblem I will need to come here and post my support for Lyn. So in other words I'll be here daily.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hello!

Man, it sure has been a hot minute since I've seen this thread active. So I guess I could potentially get a decent conversation going.

With the recent Addition of Min Min to the game and using a different "Fighter" Spirit, I thought it would be fun to guess which art they could use for Lyn if she somehow gets promoted from an assist trophy.

To my knowledge, there are two more potential art pieces from FE7 they could pull from. the first one being the artwork they used for her Sticker in Brawl's Subspace mode. The second one being this piece of art. I know it's a group shot but I remember seeing a stand-alone version of it in the official FE7 guidebook.

Of course, you have other picks like her Warriors, Heroes, and lastly the 25th-anniversary artbook version as well.

So, I ask you, which version would you prefer to see for Lyn's Fighter spirit? Which do you think is least likely?

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Smash Rookie
I like the Heroes one, and the Warriors one is probably least likely. Hyrule Warriors isn't referenced at all in Smash either so it seems to be intentional.

I will say, at the very least, if Lyn doesn't become playable, it would be nice if her voice were updated.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I will say, at the very least, if Lyn doesn't become playable, it would be nice if her voice were updated.
I'm a bit surprised they kept her Brawl voice lines for Ultimate. For Tiki and BK they just used soundbites from Heroes so I figured they'd do the same for Lyn.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

SharkLord

Smash Champion
Probably won't happen in this game, but I support Lyn. It's about time we get the West's first proper introduction to the series in Smash.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Okay, putting in for this. Lyn's literally the only Fire Emblem character that I want and honestly she deserves it at this point.

And honestly, truth be told, those Elibe remakes are almost certain to be happening, and given the current track record I don't feel they'll skip Fire Emblem this time if there's a new game coming...

EDIT: Just realized I already posted, and on this page no less. My point still stands; I think Fire Emblem releases too quickly to just not be a consideration in DLC, and with it likely being Elibe and considering Lyn's popularity, I honestly find her pretty likely.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Lyn's amiibo looking kinda thicc

edit: WHEW same minute ninja'd.

edit2: More pics here!

Last edited:
Top Bottom