• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lack of Brawl Villains

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Villain's are not that important to Smash. It's about different franchises fighting amongst themselves, not the same old matches we've had a 100 times before, but now with a fighting engine. Villains in this game won't get in because they need to complete a series or give a hero a antagonist, but rather because the villain has gained so much status, that they are basically a star in their own right. (Like Bowser, or Dedede)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Are there really not enough villains? I'm sure that about every major title deserving of more than two spots will have one, and that's plenty.

Crownjo

Smash Apprentice
Based on your post, you seem to already know the full roster, care to share it with us? Or are you just one of those people who actually believes the 23 characters shown on the Dojo are all we're getting?
simple thinking

but I'm pretty sure the game is pretty close to 100% they won't show everyone. I think the most we will get is 30 or more.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Really? Uh, I never played an AC game. Sadly, Nook is pretty much deconfirmed, because it'd be great having an axe-wielding mafia leader. He'd be far better than a generic villager.
Lol hes not, hes just joking.

Some may consider Nook a villain because he makes you pay off mortgages, and makes you pay for things in his store, lol

But really, thats all he does.

Just wanted to set it straght for ya, hehe.

Machete

Smash Ace
Lol hes not, hes just joking.

Some may consider Nook a villain because he makes you pay off mortgages, and makes you pay for things in his store, lol

But really, thats all he does.

Just wanted to set it straght for ya, hehe.
Oh, then he's not as awesome...

But you should admit, a mafia leader tanuki would be awesome. :).

Top Bottom