• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Labor Day Smash at Ed's Apartment

OverLade

Smash Hero
Apartment 502 A at Avalon Heights. Avalon heights is right across the street from USF on Fletcher.

Basically all day. Melee and Brizall.

BRING SETUPS OR THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :laugh:

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Depends on where, but if its at a place where a mother of a 15 year old wouldn't be skeptical of then i'll go.

Smash Journeyman
Im going to busch gardens in the morning and then back to my friends house tomorrow. I havent played smash in forever so would it be cool if me and my friend came over at say 2 o'clock or 3 or something just for the hell of it? It all depends what my friend says since hes got wheels, but i want to shake the rust off by playing new people. Also, if i go i can bring a TV with brawl&melee.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Brawl tourney? In Gainesville? And why would you host a brawl tourney lol?
Not gainesville, my county. Its an hour away.

Because I like brawl? I just never play it, thats all. And you're the closest player whos anywhere near top 15, so yeah

not getting into it anytime soon. So I figured bringing the game to me would be better.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im going to busch gardens in the morning and then back to my friends house tomorrow. I havent played smash in forever so would it be cool if me and my friend came over at say 2 o'clock or 3 or something just for the hell of it? It all depends what my friend says since hes got wheels, but i want to shake the rust off by playing new people. Also, if i go i can bring a TV with brawl&melee.
Yeah that'd be legit, go for it. :)

Not gainesville, my county. Its an hour away.

Because I like brawl? I just never play it, thats all. And you're the closest player whos anywhere near top 15, so yeah

not getting into it anytime soon. So I figured bringing the game to me would be better.
I'm more surprised that you like brawl :laugh::laugh:. Even I'm willing to admit that it's mad gay.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Nope sadly, no recording equipment. How it goes: Lade beats Ed; Ed beats Lade; Lade beats Ed a little more than Ed wins. Boooooooooo! It was lots of fun though.

@Ace: Not bad man; not bad at all. Get out to more tourneys!

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Darn red halberd embarrassed me like no other. I was feeling good when I was beating ed, and then bam you come in there with a beast MK.

>=[

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Darn red halberd embarrassed me like no other. I was feeling good when I was beating ed, and then bam you come in there with a beast MK.

>=[
Hey, stop making it sound so easy. We'll have to play again sir. At least you got to see my true colors come out against RedHalberd lol.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
RedHalberd usually keeps his YouTube profile updated every now and then with some matches, but I don't know how accurately it would measure how hes been doing considering none of them are tourney matches..

OverLade

Smash Hero
That's not how you answer a question.
I didn't feel like hyping myself, but then again, who else could accurately say how good I am?

I actually had written up a whole summary of how I've gotten better since April but I refreshed and college internet killed it. :(

And why not watch my videos? I've seen all of your videos. :laugh Though I dont play seriously in any of them I'm sure you'll be able to get an answer to your question "Am I still good". ;)

edit: Yeah Meowmix is right though. You should see how I play when I have a grudge against someone.

Top Bottom