• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laaaag ruins my Tink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Help, please...

On wi-fi I cannot Bomb-drop, Quick draw, etc. Any one found a way around this? Or have techniques that work on Wi-fi?

Please. No johns or sob-stories. Share your experiences... but no whining...

(I don't know if this is the right place for this... maybe on the Tink boards, but this is the online board, after all.)

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I bet laaaag ruins my Falco more.

Not really anything to get around it other than getting a better connection. Unless...you can play Wifi so much that you predict when the game studders and you adapt to it.;/ :sonic:

Edit: I probably would ask someone who plays Wifi w/ Toon Link.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Help, please...

On wi-fi I cannot Bomb-drop, Quick draw, etc. Any one found a way around this? Or have techniques that work on Wi-fi?

Please. No johns or sob-stories. Share your experiences... but no whining...

(I don't know if this is the right place for this... maybe on the Tink boards, but this is the online board, after all.)
Ive played toon link online a couple of times but to be completely honest, you cant do crap :\

if you really wanna quick draw etc etc, just do it a second earlier. Or you could just play with less technical stuff and more mindgames (aka use the lag to your advantage) lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You even said you know this is the wrong place.

Try the social thread and the Toon Link forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom