• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Re: your "everything" paragraph:
"Everything" for me consists of the questions I asked you last Day. I haven't asked you anything else aside from that one post, the rest follows from it. Since that's clear just from looking, to say "everything" means to me that you intend to answer the questions I asked, not that you'll continue to sidestep but acknowledge that I exist as some kind of wacky compromise.

You're now telling me you'll most likely answer nothing I say. I would call that ignoring me.

It would have been easier for you to just answer my questions, inane though they may be, rather than taking the moral high ground and telling me they're useless, and continuing to say so even though I won't let up. If the answers are as worthless as you think, then it should be nothing to give them to me. You're giving me bull****.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're now telling me you'll most likely answer nothing I say.
Not true.

It would have been easier for you to just answer my questions, inane though they may be, rather than taking the moral high ground and telling me they're useless, and continuing to say so even though I won't let up. If the answers are as worthless as you think, then it should be nothing to give them to me. You're giving me bull****.
And thus you will keep on pushing for my lynch no matter where the argument is going, unless you choose to listen to reason and get this nonsense over with. Accept that I will not answer certain things and move on trying to find a CONSTRUCTIVE solution to this likely mylo-situation or set your fate by leaving me no choice other than to think you are scum. Atm I'm the only one willing to look into other directions than just straight up lynching you toDay and yet you show no signs to cooperate.

:059:

#HBC | Nabe

Cooperate with what? You haven't made plans to do **** all. You haven't looked in directions. You haven't done anything toDay but respond to me about how you're not going to respond to me. There is nothing that you are doing for me to cooperate with, unless by 'cooperate' you mean 'lie down and shut up'.

I haven't pushed for your lynch. Pretty sure I haven't voiced that you're scum whatsoever, and if you weren't avoiding answering me, then you wouldn't even be in mind. As it is, you're selectively responding to me and wagging your finger, and leaving me with very little doubt that you are scum, yeah. You're either some strange kind of proud or you're playing at it as scum. This is a farce.

If I lie down and shut up like you seem to be asking -- will you start doing something? Will you even acknowledge that you haven't done anything toDay?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
On PSP and I can't see when the deadline is. I assume it's the 13. If we haven't used a
deadline extension, then

Request Deadline Extension

I haven't read today's posts really yet.

btw Gova I unvoted. (I saw that much)

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nabe, there isn't much to do before Zen starts posting. How can I weigh in on stuff when 1/3 of the players I need to get an idea about isn't even posting [and it's not like Ryker is active] The only thing I can do now is to shut down your dumb accusations ... I don't even know what reason you have to act like I'm the one who makes it the center of our discussion. You can only blame yourself.

I'm strongly considering the possibility of Ryker scum atm.

#HBC | Nabe

That's an excuse. Your content has nothing to do with Zen. And if you're suggesting that you of all people still need to get a read on Zen then I'm going to have to call BS.

Here's something to do. Directly respond to each of the three paragraphs in my 963. Every one of my responses has dealt exactly with your wording in your posts as you wrote them, and every one of your responses has skipped parts of the post or reworded them in ways to your liking. I'd like that to change.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cooperate with what? You haven't made plans to do **** all. You haven't looked in directions. You haven't done anything toDay but respond to me about how you're not going to respond to me. There is nothing that you are doing for me to cooperate with, unless by 'cooperate' you mean 'lie down and shut up'.
Just because I haven't typed everything out yet doesn't mean I got nothing to offer. I have thoughts on all players but I doubt that you could say the same so I'd like to know what you think of Ryker and Zen because like yourself I can see them being scum. You've literally made that whole day about us two and if letting me do something different requires you to shut up then I'd appreciate that because it's not like you are doing much other than derailing this thread with your constant whining about me not answering stuff.
QQ moar.

I haven't pushed for your lynch. Pretty sure I haven't voiced that you're scum whatsoever, and if you weren't avoiding answering me, then you wouldn't even be in mind. As it is, you're selectively responding to me and wagging your finger, and leaving me with very little doubt that you are scum, yeah. You're either some strange kind of proud or you're playing at it as scum. This is a farce.
Or you're just plain ******** / obvscum? If you're not pushing for my lynch then why are you voting me? Why are we having this argument again? Because I don't answer random garbage to give you a read you should've gotten anyway by now? Yeah that's totally ********, unless you're scum trying to make it painfully obvious.

If I lie down and shut up like you seem to be asking -- will you start doing something? Will you even acknowledge that you haven't done anything toDay?
Posts like that are why I skip half of what you write. Suck less, then we'll talk.

#HBC | Nabe

Oh, so you're scum? (Inconsistencies etc.)

Problem #1 -- "I can't do anything yet..."
Nabe, there isn't much to do before Zen starts posting. How can I weigh in on stuff when 1/3 of the players I need to get an idea about isn't even posting [and it's not like Ryker is active]
"...because Zen and Ryker aren't here."
Just because I haven't typed everything out yet doesn't mean I got nothing to offer.
"...because I haven't typed it all out yet."
if letting me do something different requires you to shut up then I'd appreciate that
"...because you're talking at me and won't let me move on."
Posts like that are why I skip half of what you write. Suck less, then we'll talk.
"...because you're dumb."

It seems to me that these are four distinct excuses for the same thing. Which is the correct one? Note also that three of the four are absolutely ridiculous, and that the first two (in order) should have you voting for a deadline extension.

Problem #2 -- Zen
Nabe, there isn't much to do before Zen starts posting. How can I weigh in on stuff when 1/3 of the players I need to get an idea about isn't even posting [and it's not like Ryker is active]
"I don't have any idea about Zen."
I have thoughts on all players
"I have an idea about Zen."

Which is it? This is inconsistent, clearly.

That's an excuse. Your content has nothing to do with Zen. And if you're suggesting that you of all people still need to get a read on Zen then I'm going to have to call BS.
Respond to this directly. Thanks.

If you're not pushing for my lynch then why are you voting me?
Because you haven't responded to my questions and I'd like to know why. The reasons you've given me so far are poor motivation, and I feel that there's something more. As I've said, it's either that you're some strange kind of proud, or you're hiding something and scum. I'm becoming increasingly convinced it's the latter.

You ask for my reads, but I've made my reads on Ryker and Zen fairly plain imo. Zen is obvtown. Ryker is not, and I expressed my thoughts on that yesterDay. I'll go into more detail in one of my next posts. The gist is he's scummy, but process of elimination factored largely into it, specifically my read on him yesterDay. Another change from yesterDay is that my read of the thread pulled a town read on you (your push on Kuz), but when playing with you in person that read quickly soured, and so the PoE on Ryker wasn't relevant anymore. That leaves Ryker on par with you in scumminess -- more or less. It would help to have his reactions to the events of toDay, naturally, but I can ballpark it.

Your turn.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Your reads are quite shallow imo ... Zen is absolutely not "obvtown". How can you throw something like that out so carelessly in mylo? I call BS on that tbh and I think you're the play. Unless Zen has something fundamentally new and important to say I'm going to make my mind up on voting either you or a no lynch.

Request Hard Lemonade Prod

Make things easier for me, Ryker. For once, be the good player you think you are.

#HBC | Nabe

Respond to what I have to say. What's wrong with you?

Ryker is v/la. So is Zen. Meanwhile, I've just brought up a host of inconsistencies in your recent posts, and you're talking about No Lynching.

Your reads are quite shallow imo ... Zen is absolutely not "obvtown". How can you throw something like that out so carelessly in mylo?
Why am I supposed to be guarded with my reads? And why should me calling him obvtown shock you, when you already admonished me for saying the exact same thing about Zen at the beginning of the Day?

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Extreme prod dodge. Talking to hydra buddy about Gurren Lagann, atm. I WILL GET TO THIS BEFORE I GET OFF DGAMES!!!!!

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Also, your 4th answer is a kind of a dodge tbh. I'm not asking why you think Nabe is scum but what your opinion on our current exchange is. Not sure about the voting block thing though - why'd he go after me to achieve that? That makes no sense.

Except, it's not. I explained why I think that already, because he saw that I didn't like you earlier in the game.

ANYWAY, reading Gheb vs. Nabe.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Gheb, what's your read on Zen?

@Nabe - You wanted my take on today's events? I still don't see Gheb scum due to the level of bus on Kuz that it would have to be. My stance is still that you need to die. BOTH OF YOU are running in a circle that isn't going anywhere that's going to change reads at all.

I want to hear from Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still have Zen in mind as possible scum. Clearing somebody based on PoE in mylo is the biggest pile of bullshit I've heard in a very, very long time by far. If he had anything to say I'd appreciate that even though he's the least likely scumbag among you three. I just don't feel quite comfortable with him at this point when he's not there at such a crucial time. Last time I checked, no townie has a reason to put that little effort into such a situation.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Deadline is tonight. I want Nabe because there's only one foreseeable conclusion to No Lynch, so I don't see why I should prolong it. PoE remains my reasoning. I'll read and since I've got resources, I'll try and make EE read.

If you've got questions, ask them now. I doubt I will be building a case so much as confirming what I'm already thinking. Expect a vote in my next post.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, *I* don't need a case on Nabe. I got plenty reason to think he's scum ... but I can also see why everybody else could be scum and it'd make my decision so much easier if you actually did something.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Ok, so, mirculously, I talked to EE about the game. No, he's not with me on a reread, but I was able to talk with him and bounce my reads off him and generally talk it through. He gave some legitimate advice. Said he thought Gheb's explanation for keeping Zen open was reasonable from his stand point of half paying attention and challenged my definite town read on Zen especially after I had expressed a dislike for his slot when I thought Nabe was the one who replaced Beatstick.

I've got my endlessvideo loop going and I'm going to read the game. I'm going to be talking with EE (as long as I can) and Adum (if that ****er gets on), but I'm going to be the one reading. I take back my promise of a vote in my next post, but I will replace it with a promise of a vote before the phase ends. Even with this revelation, I think No Lynch is bad unless we straight up run out of time, but, if Zen shows up, I think that we get this done today.

Anyway, getting to it. Dunno if I'm gonna post **** here or what. I'm not a note taking guy, so I dunno what my post will look like.

@Mod - Can I post hydra logs?

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
/ninja'd

I'll start refreshing this page in another browser, but anything you want me to know going in should be stated now.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
On page 5, the J vs. Kuz thing is getting old. Must break long enough to make something happen in the social thread.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
More than half the game is Day 1. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Also, I know what I'm going to do now.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Jesus ****ing Christ, Day 1 is more than half the games.

Also, I know what I'm gonna do toDay.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nabe, in one solid post, tell me why HL is not scum. If you do think he is scum, why have you not pushed or questioned him at all?

It's sad how scummy you all are. I'll likely vote Nabe depending on what HL has to present.

Everyone should claim btw. It doesn't matter the order. I'm VT.

:phone:

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I'm back from applying for a job and I've caught up in GL mafia with Moth, so I'm tasking him with actually making the large post.

Still on page 14, but since it took longer than I expected, here's what I'm doing. At this point, I feel that my town read on Zen has only been reaffirmed. He replaces into Bean ****'s scummy slot and immediately puts his vote on Kuz. He then creates a case with independent reasoning as to why Kuz is scum and he expands it with points that J missed (J being the driving force on the Kuz wagon that wasn't Zen) and was working toward making the Kuz lynch happen Day 1, not just "bussing" Kuz after an easy Glyph/Tiger/Tandora/JTB mislynch.

Gheb remains a town read because it makes NO SENSE for him to hard bus Kuz on Day 1. His #422 (this is from memory, so don't hate me if I'm wrong about the number) cemented it for me. Kuz asked Gheb "Who do you trust?" to which Gheb responded with "None of your business." That REALLY struck me as something a scum wouldn't ask his partner.

That leaves me and Nabe and explains why I'm going to vote Nabe unless something drastic happens in my reread, but since we're getting to the portion of the game I can recall, I doubt that will happen. However, that leaves me on the table, so I've been looking into why Nabe is scum independent of my easy process of elimination viewpoint. I haven't got to the point where Nabe replaces in, but JTB has plenty of offcolor posts. When I put it down, it was because I accidentally closed the tab and lost my multiquote, so I have to go back and get everything after I finish reading the game.

Zen/Nabe, post goddammit.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes, two things that are dumb from Gheb:

-Painting me as a target? What? It's pretty clear that I would be the nk.
-the "everything right now" bit. That definitely implied that he was going to answer them later.

Those are the only things I didn't like from Gheb. But your push on him, Nabe, is so fake. All it has done is make me think you're scum. And I had a town read on you coming into the day. I also hate how the both of you are ignoring the extreme scumminess of HL.

I'm not lynching Gheb at this point. I do think he could have bussed, but Nabe and HL are much scummier.

Top Bottom