• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

`Krystal vs Geno Popularity`

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
Which character is the most popular?! I see a lot of krystal and geno fans! They both make good characters for brawl! Krystal is the best from Star Fox and Geno is the best! (Can someone tell me where is Geno from)

Is Geno More Popular?:

Or Is Krystal More Popular?:

What do you think which is more popular or better?!!

Cinder

Smash Master
I like 'em both...and this is a bad idea...I predict a huge flamewar that will forever split TRS and the Geno Alliance (both of which I am a part of or trying to become a part of)

Zorya

Smash Ace
ohh that was good...oh, and neither of those two.

gangstajuice's threads SUCK!!!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Krystal is far more popular. Geno isn't popular, alot of gamers have no idea who he is.

No offence to Geno supporters but it's the truth.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Which is why he's one of the top ranked on Sakurai's poll? Gotcha...
Not many people voted in that poll and ones that did were old hardcore nintendo gamers. Starfox is alot more well known then Super Mario RPG, face it.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Krystal IS going to be in Brawl, most likely playable.

Geno will not be in Brawl, but MAYBE due to his popularity (to this day I dont get it) he will be an Assist Trophy, I'd laugh so hard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not many people voted in that poll and ones that did were old hardcore nintendo gamers. Starfox is alot more well known then Super Mario RPG, face it.
Sure, compare a franchise to one game in a franchise...

Now compare the franchise Geno is in to the franchise Krystal is in...

Machspeed

Smash Lord

Geno will not be in Brawl, but MAYBE due to his popularity (to this day I dont get it) he will be an Assist Trophy, I'd laugh so hard.
He won't get an AT, Nintendo approaching SE going through all the legal holes and around in circles for just an AT is idiotic. Either he's in or he's out.

And the poll was a compilation of character suggestions/etc Sakurai received, and he picked out the ones in which he was interested in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'll laugh so hard when he's not (and ends up playable) and people like you look even dumber than you do now

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I've seen the fanbases of both in rather large numbers (NSider, GameFAQs, etc) and for this thing I've got four words for you all:

Too.
Close.
To.
Call.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
ok what the **** are you tryin to start a war between us and the geno alliance. the geno alliance will flame us and we will flame them is that what your tryin to do??!! (thinks back to what happened wit ridley)no just no close it down now...seriously.

ive known geno for a long time but im in the staff so ill end it here.

THEY ARE TIED WITH RIDLEY...all three of them are most likely playable so y start sometin like this anyways

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Geno has more chance then Roy. (Referring to your sig.)

But this thread is useless... WHO GIVES IF WHOS POPULAR? Their both popular and both have a high chance to make it... So who cares whos more popular... Ps. Hippo I think you like looking at her boobs. <_<

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Geno has more chance then Roy. (Referring to your sig.)

But this thread is useless... WHO GIVES IF WHOS POPULAR? Their both popular and both have a high chance to make it... So who cares whos more popular... Ps. Hippo I think you like looking at her boobs. <_<
Geno and Roy both have a 50/50 chance. Stop pulling stuff out of your ***.

Why would I be looking at krystal's boobs? I'm not a furry and I never will be. Krystal is more popular it's pretyy obvious.

But this thread is stupid, I agree with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom