• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krying Chopper. (New AT COMBO!!...maybe.)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i saw u do this at showdown

i was that gal clappin behind u real loud like-- i agree it is situational. But a awesome way to rack damage none the less

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
You just walk off the edge with the bike and drift back on. If you do it really fast you will just land back on the stage and your bike will fall. If you do it with a certain timing wario goes into tumble for a split second and will be lying on his back on the stage. If you time a tech he techs and the bike drops off the stage and it looks really tight XD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So.. you take out your bike, get rid of it just so you can tech something you made your own character do?

Dekar173

Justice Man
"You'd be surprised how many people walk into it"

Reply:

"You wouldn't be surprised at all by how many people wouldn't get caught by it"

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I told you how incredibly pointless it was beforehand LOL
I had in mind something like marth's counter. if marth counters and doesnt hit, his next move gets stun. I was imagining something like wario being able to have invincibility while moving for a second.

LOL. Silly Dyno.

Great find fiction, im gonna incorporate that in my play style. Im gonna get a vid of me getting the invincibility frames to avoid an uptilt by snake, but get uptiled right after because he is snake..

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Now I feel bad, heres something useful you PROBABLY already know. If you don't know it its the single most useful thing for bike edgeguarding/fighting onstage with the bike/mindgames

If you do your regular run off ride bike back onto edge and wipeout...
roll to the edge of the stage.
grab the bike
turn around in place

and tada you are automatically at the absolute closest point to the ledge you can be while standing with the bike. The tiniest tap on the control stick towards the direction of the ledge will cause you to drop off the stage and instantly have 0 bike-holding lag.

In this situation you can throw the bike if need-be.
You can drop the bike off the stage quickly to gimp ness XD.
You can get rid of the bike and attack your opponent or airdodge away.

Top Bottom