• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krazy Kirby Kid VIDS! OMG!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha ha. I love the first one with Fox.

I've got a question. What is a nurgle?

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Back in the original days of smashing, with my original group of smashers, we made up names for ourselves. All of our names had our characters and some strange made up location starting with the letter N. Mine was Nurgle.

In othe words.... just gibberish.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
How do you do it!? But really, you're too good.

Also, I assume you won the match against the Sheik? The end was cut off.

What was with the signs? Were they shirt designs?

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you do it!? But really, you're too good.

Also, I assume you won the match against the Sheik? The end was cut off.

What was with the signs? Were they shirt designs?
Yeah, I won the match against the Sheik.

I'm not sure what you mean by signs.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I wasnt knowing you could d-throw on the middle breakable blocks in Brinstar for an instant kill (Part 2, second match). I'll have to try this.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I saw that. If the ennemy react quickly it's easy to get off the "hole". It's counting of the surprise effect. I killed one of my friends like this ;)
Good to know anyway.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Who you play with should have nothing to do with tiers. It should be based on who you enjoy. I always have and always will main DK in every game I can because he is my favorite video game character. It doesn't matter how good or bad he is. (BTW, no one can beat me in Mario Powerr Tennis if I get DK.)

I know you were probably joking but people do this junk way too often.

TGM

Smash Lord
i said that cause i get a better feeling when i win with low tier. wining with my main(marth) is boring cause it happens all over the world. but a kirby/dk/yoshi destroying high tiers? now that dont happen everydya.

Top Bottom