• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's the 2nd A-Pink song I've listened to and I could already feel the "A-Pink" in the song. Pretty nice overall, I'll review it soon.

Also. Soshi will all have their relationships revealed by the end of this year probs.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So, with the ferry incident plaguing Korea for a while, I'm trying to find somewhat old songs to review, but preferably not before 2013. Any suggestions?

Also, did anyone like Block B's "Jackpot"?

Sangoku

Smash Master
^I hope Kris will make the pun himself.

Hangeng and Kris should make a C-pop band and add members as they file lawsuits against SM and go back to China.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I have yet to review the Hysung, G.NA, and Jiyeon comebacks, but I think thus far the clear leader is Jiyeon, with G.NA close enough behind. Sorry Hyosung.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
JESUS CHRIST SUZY.

I dunno, I think it's quite hard to deny 9MUSES from a top 2 slot for that, although GIrl's Day could definitely be #1 if HYERI GREW HER HAIR OUT.

황미영

Smash Champion
YO! KURAZAKI. I AGREE! Like whenever I look at Girl's Day they are all hella pretty. AND NO TERY! HYERI WITH SHORT HAIR IS BEST HAIR! If Tiffany had a bob again she'd be OP. SHORT HAIR 5EVERRRR

dkuo

Smash Lord
i like short hair but i dont think it suits hyeri tbh

and yeah girls day is the prettiest overall but im outdated on kpop now so my opinion is irrelevant

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I personally don't like outliers. Girl's Day in "Something" were absolutely gorgeous, but Hyeri could've been even moreso if she had the long hair the others did. This is why f(x) / AOA can't compare to Girl's Day / 9MUSES. There are...outliers.

Top Bottom