• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
Big Bangs MV was okay, so what basically happened was Daesung finally got a girl only to have her taken away by TOP, it probably wasn't the first time either. TBH.

But yeah, I liked the solo promos more than the group promotion, other than the older songs I never had a song I really liked from the group as a whole, I feel they concentrated on their Solo promos more than their group promos. =S Oh well, at least Daesung is getting a solo-album soon <3

K-pop is soo boring for me nowadays, hurry up and comeback F(x), SNSD, BEG, Infinite, Rainbow, T-ara, Onew etc. D=
I can't wait for March.

Hello Dkou =D

soju

SD God
,_, i know thats victra but who changed their names to sunny and jessica

bah =w= silly gooks and your silly shenanigans :3 lol

soju

SD God
i would join you guys if premium membership wasnt being a butthead :/ but i wouldnt do that silly SNSD shenanigans, i gotta rep my favorite drink in the world. . . 소주

oh look just realized tiffany's part of the bunch too :B

soju

SD God
:B when i do ill stick with your guys theme and change my avi to a hot korean i love thats related to soju. . . Lee Hyori <33333 the soju gal

Miharu

Smash Hero
ah soju

i remember having like 8 shots of that + more shots of some other misc **** + beer from bp. smoothest stuff i've had in a while...

i tried playing dota later that night, it didn't go well

justaway12

Smash Master
lol poor Daesung

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/shin...-an-arts-high-school-due-to-his-busy-schedule

Is that code for "Taemin was failing, so he transferred?"
Most likely =X I hear education is much harder in Korea though, like after school they have to go to like, a bajillon tutors and whatnot. Either that or it was too much work, I read an article that said IU had 4 hours sleep when promoting Good Day because of Music shows and school. :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQNEsnWYUM
I love it :OOOO A lot. March already seems to have outdone February already =D

That's an awesome Batman picture BTW =O

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Ga-in love.

I hope Taemin does well at his new school, then. I worry about IU not getting enough sleep sometimes...

justaway12 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQNEsnWYUM
I like it!

justaway12

Smash Master
Onew as a whole is near-flawless. <3333333333

Yoseob on the other hand =X

IU doesn't go to school anymore, she graduated and held of going to College till later in the year. Though I don't think any popular idol sleeps a lot though.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Onew as a whole is near-flawless. <3333333333

Yoseob on the other hand =X

IU doesn't go to school anymore, she graduated and held of going to College till later in the year. Though I don't think any popular idol sleeps a lot though.
untrue

eunjung sleeps in the most random of places

Top Bottom