• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
don't mind me, just testing something

wow, i can't believe that worked, well, time to fail at this dance, thoughts any1?
I normally don't listen to TT so this is news to me. Dance was sick as **** and looks fun. Lots of stuff mixed into it.

I'm also sad Dream Girl is barely past 3-mins.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Song is so good.

Agreed with the meh dance. If they're going to have a prop, you'd better use the damn prop well enough. I've seen way too many good mic stand tricks to know that SHINee could do better. Simpler and faster tricks would've been so much better. Besides that the only parts of the dance I associate with the song is when X is up and everyone else starts doing an exaggerated jazz snap, lmao.

If there was a .gif, I'd save it and laugh.

EDIT: Internet didn't let me down.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
people are weird man. but yea she doesn't have that "overall mainstream appeal" feel

pretty high on my list tho ><

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
interesting mv lol. i thought the dudes were gonna start doing the dance, but then the girls went into a green room and shot guns instead ~_~ kind of random

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
*sigh* no Kpop dance group at my uni. Just some Korean clubs that do hiphop with the bboys and the varsity jackets and the snapbacks...

Not what I want.

And listening to the Japanese albums of GG. Freakin' English words every line. It's starting to get to me again.

Top Bottom