• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
im still embedding stuff

you just have to go deeper
But Victra, we'll need to correspond a kick to get through your dream in Will's dream in Miharu's dream in my dream in Kishiru's dream in T-Block's dream in WEMP's dream in Infinity's dream in Taeyang's dream in G-Dragon's dream in Seohyun's dream in Jaebeom's dream in Kahi's dream in Jo Kwon's dream in Younha's dream in Kanye's dream in Yoochun's dream in Hyuna's dream in Heechul's dream in Jungmo's dream.

T-block

B2B TST
But Victra, we'll need to correspond a kick to get through your dream in Will's dream in Miharu's dream in my dream in Kishiru's dream in T-Block's dream in WEMP's dream in Infinity's dream in Taeyang's dream in G-Dragon's dream in Seohyun's dream in Jaebeom's dream in Kahi's dream in Jo Kwon's dream in Younha's dream in Kanye's dream in Yoochun's dream in Hyuna's dream in Heechul's dream in Jungmo's dream.
NOT DEEP ENOUGH

new embedding is limited...i don't think there's a way to make the player disappear lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
NOT DEEP ENOUGH

new embedding is limited...i don't think there's a way to make the player disappear lol
BUT THAT'S ONLY THE FIRST LAYER.

It's still better than nothing at all. Gotta appreciate what we have. :3
Also, I noticed the music still plays during typing a reply post. Has it always done that? I don't think so.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i kinda dont like the fact that theres only 1 original member left in jewelry. might as well be a new group :/

황미영

Smash Champion
It's to continue the legacy of the group. (I guess. >w>) There are bands out there that have one or no original members anymore and continue with the same name. O:

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm not a fan of the song, I agree with Athena, they're better than this =S

And CSJH is coming back =O But probably without Stephanie, which sucks cause she was amazing at like, everything. No Lina too ;O; So with only two members, I guess SM wasn't joking when they said CSJH was the female version of DBSK :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmL4QaDtm2o&feature=player_embedded

I think the bald man made me like this dance =S

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Are they really deciding to stay together or are they just continuing activities until they figure out what to do? I'm scared to get too happy yet.

황미영

Smash Champion
I can't type it either. ;O

I'm using google to learn. xDDDD I have a chart I wrote down, so I can read, but then at the same time apparently I can't pronounce. 'Cause when I was talking with my friend she kept laughing at how odd I sounded. QQ

황미영

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie, the alphabet is pretty easy. :D

But yeah pronunciation is something one has to work on a lot. xD

Japanese not so much, so I was able to do read it without sounding like a fool.

Top Bottom