• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS for Brawl!!one

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
WindGuru said:
Banner for main page:

:chuckle:
This flippin rocks!

I should do a bit more research on the character though. Seems like an intresting character by the look of things.

-SMB

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I guess that could explain why he's been gone from this topic for a while.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
SMB PORTAL said:
This flippin rocks!

I should do a bit more research on the character though. Seems like an intresting character by the look of things.

-SMB
I can already predict where your going.... I can already hear the fab noises....

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Never played her games, I barely know her. But I'd LOVE to see her in Brawl! Zero Suit Samus ain't enough fo me! Hot hot hot hot hot hot...

Aiser

Smash Lord
Tomasiarity said:
Never played her games, I barely know her. But I'd LOVE to see her in Brawl! Zero Suit Samus ain't enough fo me! Hot hot hot hot hot hot...
She's a robot, keep it in your pants buddy.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it would be great if KOS-MOS was in Brawl(my name really gives it away XD). I 'd main her in a second. She IS my favorite video game character of all time. KOS-MOS for SSBB :chuckle:.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Been a while since I've been able to make it the SmashBoards... Got alot to catch up on.

At any rate, I was actually considering putting up a KOS-MOS thread for a while. Oh well...
KOS-MOS definently has chance, albeit a slim one, as stated before with Xenosaga Episodes I & II for the DS - so she does meet the "must have appeared on a Nintendo system" requirement. At any rate, KOS-MOS is definently at the top of my list for NAMCO representation.

Sinistar71

Smash Cadet
Has Kos-Mos been on a nintendo console? I mean, she is a namco character, and namco and nintendo are pretty close right now, so you never know

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Well, Sinistar is technically correct - as the Nintendo DS is a handheld, not a console...

But the requirement is to have appeared on a Nintendo system, so KOS-MOS meets the bare minimum requirement...

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Lord_Deathborne said:
But the requirement is to have appeared on a Nintendo system, so KOS-MOS meets the bare minimum requirement...
True True.

But one thing that still bothers me. Popularity. Well, she has made many appearences already, but i dunno if many people like her much, you know what I mean?

Her appearances:
Xenosaga: Der Wille zur Macht
Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose
Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra
Xenosaga I & II (for Nintendo DS)
Namco X Capcom
Soul Calibur III (Cameo)
Tales of the World: Nakariri Dungeon (Cameo)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (for Gamecube, Cameo)

Does having her in games which isnt her game make her popular?

EDIT: I found a KOS-MOS avatar! but... how do I up load it?

Sinistar71

Smash Cadet
thanks for the info guys, I didn't know they were making Xenosaga for the DS, now KOS-MOS has a leg to stand on (and what a leg it is...giggidy giggidy)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
They are all references to the works of the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900):

"Der Wille zur Macht" ("The Will to Power") - a prominent concept in his philosophy and was to be the title of a work he planned to write.
"Jenseits von Gut und Böse" ("Beyond Good and Evil") - a philosophical book he published in 1886.
"Also sprach Zarathustra" ("Thus Spoke Zarathustra") - another philosophical book he wrote in the 1880's.

NukeA6

Smash Master
T'Elos (the black version of KOS-MOS who's six times more powerful) should be an alternate color to KOS-MOS like Daisy is to Peach

Aiser

Smash Lord
well Samuses suit is based off chozo technology which is about a century ahead of everything else in the metriod timeline. I wouldn't put it past Samus if she could win because she's gone against all odds before, but Kos-mos well doesn't get tired lol, Samus couldn't exactly wait it out..<_<

btw is 3 out yet?..>_>

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Read that is as good as the first one, only that the battle system is a bit easier. But they say if your a fan of Xenosaga, you should be pleased.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
KOS-MOS's stats: Strength: 3 Speed: 4 Jump: 4 Height: 4 Weight: 2 Range: 3

I'm not going to do a moveset especially when I don't think she'll appear.

NukeA6

Smash Master
KOS-MOS

Size: 4
Weight: 4
Power: 4
Speed: 3
Jump: 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Punch

A,A: Punch

A,A,A: Jumping High Kick

> A: Side Kick

^A: Flip Kick

V A: Ankle Kick

Smash > A: R-Drill - Her arm becomes a drill and it drills the opponent a bit before sending them flying.

Smash ^ A: R-Lance - Her arm becomes a long lance which extends a bit. Does major damage and knockback when struck directly at the tip.

Smash v A: R-Hammer - Her hand becomes a hammer and she pounds the ground.

Dash A: She pulls out the blade she had in Xenosaga Episode 2 and lunges it at the opponent.

Air A: Air Spin Kick

> A: Pulls out her Xenosaga 2 Blade and does a slash

< A: A spike comes out her back and stabs the opponent

^ A: A flip kick with a foot becoming a scythe

V A: Spiral Kick with both feet combining to become a blade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grab: R-Dragon - Her arm becomes a some robot dragon head and it clamps on the on the opponent.

Grab Attack: R-Blade - She backhands the opponent with the laser blade

> Throw: R-Blade - She does a couple of slashes and does a stab.

< Throw: Judo Toss

^ Throw: Throws opponent up and they land on her. Parts of her hair become needles and shoot up, sending the opponent back up in the air

v Throw: Stomps on the opponent, pulls out two chainguns, shoots him/her and then kicks them away.

B: Pistol/R-Cannon - Tap B and she'll pull out a pistols and shoot a couple of shots. Hold B (you cannot save the charge nor can you fire when you want to) and after a second or two, her arm becomes a cannon and she shoots a plasma ball.

> B: R-Scythe (was that the name) - She pulls out a scythe with a beam blade. She raises it up and does a swing with it, sending the opponent to the air. When she does this as aerial move, her scythe shoots a cresent projectile downward.

^ B: Jumps and spins really fast while covered in blue energy (sorry couldn't think of anything)

V B: Bends over and shoots a couple of missiles from her back. Very laggy and the missiles are like Link's bombs except they're weaker.

Super Move: X-Buster -Background changes blue with hieroglyphic rings surrounding KOS-MOS (or whatever those things are) A spike comes out of her back and her stomach opens and fires a bunch of beams which home to the opponent(s).

Taunt: "All battle systems are go."

Winning Pose: "The threat has been eliminated."

Winning Pose 2: "All systems clear."

Winning Pose 3: "My exterior frame has been contaminated, maintenance requested."

Kirby Hat: KOS-MOS visor plus red eyes

Colors:
Whitw with blue hair
Red with black hair
Blue with yellow hair
Green with reddish-brown hair
Gold with white hair
Black with silver hair (T'ELOS)

ThundaSnake said:
KOS-MOS is sooooo FTW.

So, any bets or stances on Samus vs. KOS-MOS? Anyone?
KOS-MOS would kill her. When she was in her beta stages, she took out a bunch of armed men and blew a ship up. The current KOS-MOS pulls weapons out of nowhere (Gatling guns, scythes, pistols, you name it), absorbed a whole Gnosis fleet, and can destroy planets.

ThundaSnake

Smash Apprentice
F-SCYTHE is its name. :)

I can't wait for Xenosaga III's US release...August 29th is too far away. :(

AL CaPWN

Smash Cadet
I have no prior knowledge of KOSMOS except I have her as a MUGEN character... she turns out to be pretty cheap. Who's that other female who assists her?

NukeA6

Smash Master
AL CaPWN said:
I have no prior knowledge of KOSMOS except I have her as a MUGEN character... she turns out to be pretty cheap. Who's that other female who assists her?
I see you got that KOS-mOS that was ripped from Namco X Capcom.

The other female is Shion who's one of the people who made KOS-MOS. She doesn't really have any special powers but knows Jujistu and wields a big ray-gun.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
D@mn Nuke!! How long did it take you to do that list?

Now another concern: Apperance.

Look at her! She's half naked! Not kiddy friendly in my account. Well her Version I costume isnt that bad, they might use that if she makes it. Or what they could do is combine her Version II costume with her anime-ish look. I dunno, ur thoughs?

Aiser

Smash Lord
Zero suit samus wears skin tight suits. =o

and lol @ down smash "STOP HAMMAR TIME!"..<_<

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Aiser said:
Zero suit samus wears skin tight suits. =o

and lol @ down smash "STOP HAMMAR TIME!"..<_<
yea btut dat suit covers her whole body, while KOS-MOS suit reveals more parts, such as tities and legs! .... Well Peach did show her legs in Melee.... and her..bloomer (why bloomers? :ohwell: )
so i guess her V.1 suit is okay... maybe.

Marshigio said:
Google is always the answer to these things.

KOS-MOS > Samus
That settles the popularity issue. KOS-MOS is indeed popular.

Top Bottom