• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kos Mos and his peach.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Um, I would not want any of you near my balls.

Except maybe Cactuar, because he's prickly and that could be interesting.

But maybe if you spent as much time practicing instead of riding Chris' ****, then you might be half as good as he is and could build up Oklahoma's reputation, rather than the one good thing that ever came out of it.

Just a thought.

hugs all around!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
But maybe if you spent as much time practicing instead of riding Chris' ****, then you might be half as good as he is and could build up Oklahoma's reputation, rather than the one good thing that ever came out of it.

Just a thought.

hugs all around!
I'm late to the party on this one, but let me say this:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What, did KOS-MOS urinate in your Wheaties or something? You seem to hold a lot of hubris towards him.

Hey, OK may not be the best state when it comes to Smash, but hey, we only even got a decent Smash community set up about a year or two ago. Hell, for the longest, I WAS OK's Smash community, and I suck, so I think having even one player who can win big money isn't so bad.

Tell you what, I'll make a Po Pimpus appreciation thread and you can come ***** and moan in that at the one or two people who would be crazy enough to support me. That way your complaining might actually make some sense because unlike Chris, I don't have the skills to pay the bills...

OR DO I???

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
How do I have excessive pride towards Chris? How can you even hold excessive pride towards someone?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I wouldn't even bother trying to think on that if you don't get it. Surely it'll be explained....if not...just let it go. I say...just take his words as a warning. sounds like this guy is good, and if you go in there brushing him off...he might just brush you off as another victory. (I'm directing this towards the general public, nobody in particular.) I mean seriously....you can put in hard work and win. First time I played Reik he 4 stocked me....badly. Not a JV, but bad. Then when I played him again...I might have tricked him into losing a stock. I actually fluke-comboed him for the second. (I won't say how or he'll kill me.) The time after that...well I did much better actually taking the stocks for myself. I still suck....but I've gotten a lot better with practice. (Not as much as I want. because my job eats my life away.) I've also made the Noobs in my area think twice about disrespecting Peach, lol. Although, I made them think Roy was REALLY good ('cuz I use Roy to whip on them. -_- My bad). Shoot, I rambled....yeah....um...what I said at the beginning.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Naw, KosMos already beat DoH in a peach ditto in a tourny set.

DoH, youve never played me, nor seen me play. If it makes you feel better, how about a $5 mm, best of 3 next time we meet?

Top Bottom