• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kongs at genesis

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
who's gonna be there?

know for sure
me
jmex
big O
dantarion (kinda)

not sure
mth
cbk
rest of you

also, I'll use this to keep you up to date on how things are going

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
yeah, I got 49th, bracket johns though

I went 10-3 in pools, but got 3rd because the other people in my pool went 11-2 and 11-3, and somehow I got the worst 3rd seed, my choice was between playing m2k second round or playing tyrant second round

jmex got 65th, mth technically got 96th because he didn't show on the third day (he thought he didn't make it out of pools)

cbk and big o both drowned in pools, and that was it for the dks

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lets see you guys play co18 and beat him; not possible, ally couldn't even beat him in $mms

D0N

Smash Ace
lets see you guys play co18 and beat him; not possible, ally couldn't even beat him in $mms
Thats sounds really negative. Do the impossible next time (dont take this too seriously...)

Good job on your placings everyone who made it out of pools.

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
We still love you guys for trying. Congrats for not making DK look like a piece of ****.

Did you guys still play DK against Dedede's that can infinite and his other bad matchups or did you guys counterpick? I live in the EC so I don't really deal with the infinite here so I'm very good against the Dedede matchup.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
We still love you guys for trying. Congrats for not making DK look like a piece of ****.

Did you guys still play DK against Dedede's that can infinite and his other bad matchups or did you guys counterpick? I live in the EC so I don't really deal with the infinite here so I'm very good against the Dedede matchup.
I don't play dk against the ones that infinite. I usually ask before the match if they would infinite me if I played dk. if they say yes I'll go ROB or marth or someone else otherwise I'll play it

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
yeah, I got 49th, bracket johns though

I went 10-3 in pools, but got 3rd because the other people in my pool went 11-2 and 11-3, and somehow I got the worst 3rd seed, my choice was between playing m2k second round or playing tyrant second round

jmex got 65th, mth technically got 96th because he didn't show on the third day (he thought he didn't make it out of pools)

cbk and big o both drowned in pools, and that was it for the dks
Lol I always did suck at swimming.

Anyways I had a death pool with Atomosk, Hugs, and TC1. I still had a great time and got a lot of experience vs a lot of characters I never really play before and met a ton of cool smashers. I never did get to play you Ripple but there is always next time I guess. The Balanced Brawl friendlies, Texas Deulist Pro, and random crew battles were all really fun.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
RIpple... I didnt get to play you..

You were always in a match..

Good matches against CO18 though.

I really think if you just use side b, up b and down b on yoshis you can beat him.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
No :( Im going to start taking SD cards with me to tourneys so i can at least have that.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
:D

There was 3 people wearing DK times at Genesis if i recall correctly.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
most likely chip played people that werent as good lol. getting stuck with playing m2k and tyrant? lol what a gay bracket.

Chip.

you know what to do
Chip's performance

Winners' bracket
Defeated MikeHaze
Defeated Sean
Defeated Hylian
Lost to Ally

Losers' bracket
Defeated Co18
Lost to lain

Overall placing: 13/121

Most people would consider that a Death Bracket.

I got lucky =)

Top Bottom