• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kola Presents-Tenshi's Gauntlet!~ 16/16

Aibou

Smash Master
I wouldn't say that. Tourneys don't take that much time out of the schedule unless you enter too many at once.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:p I'll update this when I get on the laptop.

;P Muffinman is joining. Haven't seen him in a while.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say that. Tourneys don't take that much time out of the schedule unless you enter too many at once.
You have a point there, but like I said I'm starting High School soon and I'll probably be boggled down with homework, studying,plus I'll be busy with my soon to be school's swim-team(If my parents let me join that is) so I doubt I'll find time for tourneys.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I guess this could be a bit of pre-Waba practice.

Serin/serin/0258-9968-6815 :dedede:

EDIT: Oh **** I didn't know there was second page. ****. Oh well.

Aibou

Smash Master
Well the tourney's full. Kola hasn't updated it though. If Knubs could at least update the title so people know it's full pl0x...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'm pretty sure he has some issues atm, but I'd suggest not to bump it until then.
Don't care how much you want to +1.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea, got a job and I'm starting practice. I'll make more time for this next week though. Just can't this week because well. xD I'm booked.

Top Bottom