• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Linkrulzs
can i join the clan?

(i will gain levels)

And anthony i gave the 51 gil(i saw you sig so i just donated some)

how do you switch to a different elament:confused:
Sure. You can join. The newest member before you is T Bird, so challenge him.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
can i battle you nightmare.Noone is accepting my battle messages but youll probaly accept.(but i rather have you host the battle).

And how do i get a banner?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
You have got to be kidding. If you are serious, the X-Box is Microsoft's game console.
No, I just said that b/c I don't like the X-Box...and an X-Box doesn't feel quite as good as a real box.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
First I would pm them if they would like to battle. Like some guy just randomly made a battle and didn't ask. To me that really ticks me off. And to get a banner you have to ask somebody to make yours.

To put it in

[*IMG] The url(site name) [/IMG] except without the star in the beginning. If you already knew this this then sry, but I just wanted to tell you before you asked.

Sorry for posting in your thread Ultima but I just had to help.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Night Strife
First I would pm them if they would like to battle. Like some guy just randomly made a battle and didn't ask. To me that really ticks me off. And to get a banner you have to ask somebody to make yours.

To put it in

[*IMG] The url(site name) [/IMG] except without the star in the beginning. If you already knew this this then sry, but I just wanted to tell you before you asked.

Sorry for posting in your thread Ultima but I just had to help.
...or send them an IM.

Night Strife

Anthony, not everybody has aim and not all people like to get random IMs from random SWF members. Thats why its better to pm them first to ask.

Oh ya, don't double post. Edit your posts. Its a lttle button at the top right of the post.

Night Strife

Well not everybody has MSN messager or AIM, or Yahoo messager. I know a few that don't have any. I only have AIM but some people have none. PMs are still better.

You know thats not, true and your just saying that to end the conversation.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
You're right, I'm never on AIM anymore. I just spend a half hour a day catching up on the forum posting and waiting to see if anyone wants a battle, and then leave.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yo, what should i do to join the clan. who should i battle? oh ya, i have to battle u sometime Linkrulz, u did sent me a pm or something right?

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
i dont care who makes it.I just want one.You or nightmare can make one for me and night mare are you going to put m on the members list?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
As I have said before, I have been busy playing X-Box Live. I was waiting for Anthony C's next points update before adding you to the list.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper#2

sup people! totaly and very sorry i was offline, far to long. bin very busy doing important things with my brother, actually we've been doing a course and we couldn't come on the computer for awhile. But i'm back! I know i've missed alot, i'll try to catch up ok and Ultima plz try to help me with what i've lost out on.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Points Update

New Members
LinkRulzs
foxandfalco

Privates
Chuck Roast
Link29
Samus Masterangel
Psycho958
RPGMarran
T Bird
JCBizkit
DemonSlayer
LinkRulzs
foxandfalco

Corporals
Ninja
Jago

Sergeants
Void
Dark Kirby 26
Rokutanda

Captain
UndrDog

Higher Ranked Officials
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Anthony C - Minister of the Interior
Marth n Roy - Retired Commander of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Night Strife

Also, you haven't even battled once. There is no point in a clan if you don't even RPG. Start battling or something. PM Ultima or somebody(like me) if you have any questions.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
;_;

im assuming i cant join anymore, i cant find anyone at a similar lvl as me. ;_; is there even a lvl requirement?

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
foxandfalco left the clan

foxandfalco left the clan so taake him of the members list and if you wonder want clan he went to join,yhe Heretics limited.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i was part of the clan? o well. im gonna be part of the heretics limited on feb 1st, when my warning goes away. i hope will clan battle sometime! i need a new banner >_>.....

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Well...I am officially ground'd(pwn'd by the public school system) so I wont be on for about 3.5-4 weeks..i caught somewhat of a break this morning and managed to get on...but after this you wont hear from me till I am unground'd

Oh Link...i will do your banner when I can..if you cant wait/dont want to ask Ultima(he is better anyways)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I guess some people are too stupid to go back to the previous page to see if they were accepted. Oh well...

I can see that nothing is really going on in the clan. When I get some free time, I'm planning on setting up another tournament. I hope to see alot more participation this time around, though.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
according to my calculations,I have 116 points and that means that im a corpral,but it says that im a privite.Why?

Top Bottom