• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KK Slider Costume Announced For Japanese 7 Eleven Deal

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Truly an awesome costume, but the fact sill stands - Miis suck!
I want a KK Slider Costume for my Ganondorf.

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
I've always wanted to smack people around with a guitar while wearing a dog suit

K.K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lumite
I'll be in Japan during this event. I wonder if I'll need to bring my 3DS or if a code is provided? The tweet is vague and it doesn't seem to work like the Animal Crossing event did.

NerfHerder19

Smash Rookie
Little did Mario know ok sliders instrument was equipped with a duel lazer cannon

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
"Those industry fat cats try to put a price on my music, but it wants to be free."

But apparently your skin is up for sale by 7-Eleven

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
I'll be in Japan during this event. I wonder if I'll need to bring my 3DS or if a code is provided? The tweet is vague and it doesn't seem to work like the Animal Crossing event did.
I don't think the code or automatic unlocking will work for any Western 3DS, so if you have that, you're screwed either way.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
K.K. SLIDER!?!?!?

WAVE YOUR HANDS SIDE TO SIDE, TO SIDE
PUT IT IN THE AIR!

StabbityJoe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StabbityJoe
So if they do it where you have to go to 711s for America too i'm screwed because in Alabama we have like -2 711s.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hopefully the western release date will come soon.

Something to consider, and @--- already mentioned this (also a friend in the Lucas boards mentioned it), but if they're adding DLC in on the 19th June (this costume), there's a very reasonable chance they'll add other DLC at the same time.

Which might actually mean those rumours about Lucas and the Mother 3 'masterpiece' going live on June 19th had something to them?

Well, even if they were fake, it's a cute co-incidence. :grin:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
SONIC UNDERGROOOUUUUUUNNNND
People post unrelated videos here sometimes, but this is necessary to show the world, for the betterment of the people. Just... don't watch the show after the them song.

I wish we had Sonic in green and pink... perhaps we will get a knuckles brawler costume; Tails shooter, Amy sword.

I enjoy the packages. I guess in time we may hav many, but it seems to be so few for now.

StabbityJoe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StabbityJoe
People post unrelated videos here sometimes, but this is necessary to show the world, for the betterment of the people. Just... don't watch the show after the them song.

I wish we had Sonic in green and pink... perhaps we will get a knuckles brawler costume; Tails shooter, Amy sword.

I enjoy the packages. I guess in time we may hav many, but it seems to be so few for now.
That theme song is quite possible one of the best theme songs of all time. The show is not good.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
That theme song is quite possible one of the best theme songs of all time. The show is not good.
The theme song must be the entire budget! But better to make one epic piece than a series of mediocrity we would not discuss in 2015.

It features a guitar as a gun, funnily enough.

EnigmaticKnight

Smash Apprentice
In a kind of way, I'm just glad to see K.K. Slider made it into Smash 4, even if it's just a costume. :)

Top Bottom