• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Promotional Threads - Cleanup (New Stickied Thread for Promo Posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
http://www.twitch.tv/kiw1_smash/

Hey, it's finally released! I'm gonna talk about a lot of stuff - please ask questions! A friend is going to join me as well. I was a Melee player before (and some Project M) with decent results in Europe.

Hopefully seeing you soon!

BlackEndGalaxy233

Smash Rookie
NNID
Raikousen23
3DS FC
4871-3833-6259
I would like some of you to tune into my stream. I'll be going live at 7p.m. central playing smash 4 with a couple of friends. I would appreciate it if you gave my stream a shout out as well.

Twitchname: BlackEndGalaxy

cFive

Smash Apprentice
Hi this will be our official streaming thread, which we update every time we stream a bigger event!
(thread will get pimped soon)

http://www.twitch.tv/beefysmashdoods

Today we are hosting a small event here in Vienna, the bracket will be streamed!
Luigi_player, Slice, vyQ & Sword are maybe some names you recognize :)

Have fun!!

BlackEndGalaxy233

Smash Rookie
NNID
Raikousen23
3DS FC
4871-3833-6259
Hi I'm BlackEndGalaxy and I would like to tell you guys that I am streaming live at 7 P.M. Central time. I would appreciate it if you would give me a shoutout and help me grow my channel. I will be doing mostly 1v1s all night. I will be chatting with you guys on stream, so don't be afraid to talk lol. I would appreciate you guys support. (Please and Thank you)

http://www.twitch.tv/BlackEndGalaxy

OracleFish

Smash Rookie
So on my live stream (twitch.tv/cfolea), I've decided to start doing what I like to call For Glory Challenges.

Here are a couple examples:

Challenge 1 - Win without hitting the opponent (until Sudden Death if necessary)

Challenge 3 - Win after Self Destructing for my first life

I stream every Tuesday and Thursday around 6 or 7 EST, and I'd love some more creative challenges to do!

D

Deleted member 278362

Win as Little Mac while only using aerial attacks, grabs, pummels, and throws.

Also, the first guy in Challenge 3 kept changing his tag to insult you. Too much salt.
Keep an eye out for those.

Last edited by a moderator:

T0MMY

Smash Master
I challenge you to stop being such a scrub on For Glory or take it to For Fun where it belongs.

OracleFish

Smash Rookie
I challenge you to stop being such a scrub on For Glory or take it to For Fun where it belongs.
It's my win/loss record - I'll do what I want with it. For Fun is timed, has items, and won't let me play 1v1...puts too much luck into it. It's not like For Glory even matters competitively considering it's only FD, and most of the players are pretty bad (like...worse than me...which is REALLY bad). Because of its rule set, it's the perfect sandbox to do stupid challenges. I didn't want to say it, but here it goes...do we have to...SETTLE IT IN SMASH?!?

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I'll have some fun with this :D (Although I think the Captain Falcon one is probably impossible against anyone moderately competent)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have a few challenges:
  • Win a match in which you taunt every 20 seconds or so
  • Win a match using nothing but tilts attacks and aerials (no smahes, grabs or specials)
  • Win by spamming projectiles
  • Survive to 200% damage (don't need to win, it's already hard enough)
  • Create a nametag called "MELEE SUCK" and fight while performing any other challenge. (Basically, try to make the other player salty ^_^)
  • Do any of those challenges while fighting friends ^_^
  • ALL OF THESE WHILE PLAYING MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I have a few challenges:
  • Win a match in which you taunt every 20 seconds or so
  • Win a match using nothing but tilts attacks and aerials (no smahes, grabs or specials)
  • Win by spamming projectiles
  • Survive to 200% damage (don't need to win, it's already hard enough)
  • Create a nametag called "MELEE SUCK" and fight while performing any other challenge. (Basically, try to make the other player salty ^_^)
  • Do any of those challenges while fighting friends ^_^
  • ALL OF THESE WHILE PLAYING MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!
Then he has to use one move in total: nair

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Some ideas I'll toss out:
Win with Jigglypuff by using Rest only.
Win with Olimar/Alph using only white Pikmin.
Win using only Ganondorf's suicide for kills.
Win using only your counter and grab with *insert character with a counter here*.
Win using only Falcon Punch and/or Knee Smash.

TekKnite

Smash Cadet
Hi Everyone I am fairly new to posting Smash Tournaments, but i have been at it for a couple of weeks now. You can find all of our tournaments at www.youtube.com/Beatsclanlive
Our Project M tournaments and Smash for Wii U Tournaments are in separate playlist so feel free to check it out. These tournaments are not "pro" level but we are intermediate players. Feel free to leave feedback and constructive criticism on the players so they can improve and if you have any suggestions to improve my current set up.
Thanks Everyone
-TekKnite

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Some ideas I'll toss out:
Win with Jigglypuff by using Rest only.
Win with Olimar/Alph using only white Pikmin.
Win using only Ganondorf's suicide for kills.
Win using only your counter and grab with *insert character with a counter here*.
Win using only Falcon Punch and/or Knee Smash.
Done,Done , done by accident, done, almost did we died at the same frame during SD and the win went to him.

Phoenon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PhoenonX
Win a match with Marth with only Tippers hitting.
Whiffs are allowed, but no dull spots whatsoever.

Alternatively, win a match with Fox, but get the enemy to over 300% before killing them on both stocks.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Win a match without shielding, dodging or rolling of any kind. Might be relatively easy, but fun to watch.
Keep up the good work, I really like your videos :D!

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Hello everyone! I am starting a project where I basically take the best moments of smash WiiU (mainly top level play and yes WiiU only) and compile them into a video every two weeks!

These videos will not feature commentary or over-editing.
It will basically just feature the video itself, the source,(such as twitch.tv/vgbootcamp), the players name, and the name of the person who submitted it.

This is not going to be a top 5 or top 10 list, I just want to feature the outstanding play that has happened within a two-three week period.

Now that we got that out of the way here is the best way to submit something.

1. Submit from the source
This means if the awesome moment originally happened on a twitch stream(this will usually be the case) please submit the twitch vod, not the twitch vod uploaded to youtube :)
no matter what getting the video from the original source is best.

2. Submission format.

Name of moment
the link of the vod or video
time that it happened
Player name.

Please help me make this a success! everyone who helps out will be fully credited.

Any clips from the last 4 weeks will be accepted and after the first episode goes up any clips from 3 weeks prior to the newest episodes release will be accepted.

Thank you! <3

Udlr Customs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UDLR Hanzo
We are the biggest Georgia weekly South of Atlanta! We are going to be hosting doubles tourneys soon as well! Check back for those clips!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's a fun one:
Be Pudding Pop (:4jigglypuff:) with the Green Sleeping-Cap
The only move you can use is Rest
You MUST use Rest in mid-air
If you're on the Wii U, make your nickname "SleepyPuff"
Have Fun~

OracleFish

Smash Rookie
Win as Little Mac while only using aerial attacks, grabs, pummels, and throws.

Also, the first guy in Challenge 3 kept changing his tag to insult you. Too much salt.
Keep an eye out for those.
Oh man I didn't even notice the tag changing while I was recording that! That's hilarious! Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks for more challenges everyone! I completed 3 challenges during my stream tonight, and I'll post the videos here tomorrow! (some REALLY funny moments in trying to get to 200% as Mega Man)

Also sorry it took so long to respond! SmashBoards was glitching out and wouldn't let me log in with Facebook!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Good luck on the future challenges, my Koopaling amigo! :b:

IggyD

Smash Rookie
NNID
Iggy524
come join my stream and play with us!

Last edited:

OracleFish

Smash Rookie
As promised:

Win a match as Mega Man without using smashes, grabs, or specials (I accidentally used 2 smash attacks - neither of which had any effect on the outcome really - so it still counts) - also changed my name to MELEE SUCK (as challenged) and spammed projectiles (the pea shooter):

Win a match without rolling, dodging, or sheilding:

AND my personal favorite - get Mega Man to 200% damage in a match (with or without winning) - I've started the time before one of my favorite matches (lots of attempts here before success)...the guy didn't understand what was going on:

I'll do some more challenges either this weekend or on Tuesday! If you want to watch live, I'm at twitch.tv/cfolea

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Only use Smash attacks with Dedede
Win by Spammng Pikachu's Thunder.
Take all stocks from an opponent with Jigglypuff with Up B to down B
Please quote or tag me if you upload the videos

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Cleaning up the subforum by providing a new STICKIED post for channel sharing. That'll be what you guys use from now on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom