• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Hats

blinkd

Smash Cadet
someone already posted these on a thread..... but where did you find them?

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
I remember seeing Ike on there a long while ago, no clue who he was. Now that may very well be his Kirby Hat design, very well done.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i want to see a muddy mole one. all they would have to do is paint kirby brown and give him sunglasses

Xanman

Smash Rookie
there is video on youtube that has all the kirby hats. well not to sure if its all the hats but its a lot of them

SmashFi3nd

Smash Apprentice
these are really cool, but i havent seen all of the authentic ones tht this creator made. he made like 2 or three more, though i cant remember who they were of tho. i wonder how a tom nook hat would look like...lol

idk why but it would b really awkward if the snake hat had to involve his a** lol (0_0)

Brawlman

Smash Ace
You guys aren't listening.

THE GUY WHO MADE THE HATS IS GONE!!! I don't know ANYONE who knows where he went!

NSider closed without warning, and I don't think anyoine has found the creator of the awsome hats yet.

zigzaghakr

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my life shall end without a zigzagoon one by the way nice ridley

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The person who made those Kirby hats might be somewhere else on the internet. Not all Smash Bros. fans registered for the Smash Boards.

Top Bottom