• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Video Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
Wow, this is a great collection of videos. Can someone tell me if MetaKnight plays like Kirby? I'm a Kirby user in Melee and want to know if Meta's weighted similarly (I know the moves are different).

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
No, the chars are very different, but similar in some cases, like six jumps, light, good recuperation and other things...

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Wow, more videos for me to watch.

I saw this from a thread talking about Japanese Smashers:
Zentore (Kirby) VS Nyosuke (Pit) (1-0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtBDRgx9OQ

I think this is a rather educational video match on what Kirby can do against Pit. I thought about making its own thread, but decided against it.

I was surprised when the Pit actually flew under the stage.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.

By the way, as this thread hasn't been updated in quite some time, if a different dedicated member would like to create a new video thread then please do so. PM me once the new thread is complete and I will replace this sticky.

Chexr

Smash Ace

TTT

Smash Journeyman
lol hatred....quick someone tell me who to use to counter him i had no idea at the time DK was just my best :(

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I want to announce that YinYang.ERROR has given me permission to create a new video thread and update it. I am now assimilating and organizing this thread.

Therefore, I ask that when you add videos here, please have it under the following format:

Kirby 1v1 Matches:
LINK
yournamehere (Kirby) vs foenamehere (character)
Victor:_____
Date played: MM/DD/YYYY

Kirby 2v2 Matches:
LINK
Your Team color ______ vs Their Team color _____
yournamehere (Kirby) and teammatenamehere (character) vs foename1here (character) and foename2here (character)
Team Color Victor:_____

Kirby vs Kirby Matches:
LINK
yournamehere (Color) vs foenamehere (Color)
Victor:_____

Tutorials and Combo Videos:
LINK
“Nameofvideo”
Featuring the player(s):

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
is there going to be a big update on this list of videos? like get rid of the bad ones and leave the ones that show kirby's true potentials, since you know.. brawl videos are hard to watch, lol.

Warp$tar Lover

Smash Cadet
I have three replays of Kirby battles. Me and three level 9 Kirbies duking it out in a maniacal no holds barred battle.

It gets kinda hectic sometimes though, especially the replay I have of Yoshi's Island (from Melee)...

I can probably submit the replay over Wi-Fi, but only once a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom