• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Throwing Powers!....

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
Kirby Is an o.k Player I Really Want That Kirby Could

When He Taunts he Holds The Power He Was Using And Throw it To The Players

This Would Be Fun.

Toomai

Smash Ace
Translation: When Kirby gets rid of a power, he should be able to throw the star he dumps as a weapon.

I hope English isn't your first language.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
hm , its a good a idea , an aditional projectile for kirby to edgeguard

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Would be cool but kinda gives Kirby an extra attack. Maye if instead of dissapearing, the star just stays on screen for while as in item anyone can grab. Other Kirbys could inhale it too if they wish.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If any of you played Kirby games you know that when you discard your Hat it turns into a star and topples off his head. Kirby can choose to chase after it as it slowly bounces around and Swallow it. At this point, he can choose to Copy it and regain the Hat's abilities, or he can Star-Shot it and use it as a projectile against opponents.

Personally I think his taunt should not discard his Hat, some other button would be appropriate (e.g. down on the D-pad)

Top Bottom