• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Bomberman would have been pretty cool in Brawl. Maybe better as an Assist, but cool either way.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I haven't played the Wii one at all (It looked kind of ********). How is that one?

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Haven't played it either. Just the old games.

Knowing how the Wii works, it's probably ********.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Maybe it's better that way...

After all, I think the Wii killed my perception of Castlevania already, a feat I long thought impossible...

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Wii games aren't that good...

The 360 version is usually better and if it's an exclusive to Wii than it's probably OKish and good like 1 out of 10 times.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, true, but Wii does have some really good games too, like Smash, Mario Kart, No More Heroes, Super Strikers, Okami (supposedly? I haven't played it...), Batallion Wars 2 (Shut up! I liked that game!), and Metroid Prime 3? (I tend to get annoyed by this series after a while, thus the question mark. Only way I can stomach those "go collect all of X items all over the game. Here's a vague hint to help!" missions that appear at the very end is to be stoned, so meh...)

Of course, there are a lot more ****ty games... I know...

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
I just found a combo that 0 deaths every character at (I THINK) every stage. Actually only characters it doesn't work on is DDD, MK, and Kirby. I am pretty sure it works on Pit. This completely kills the spacies and big people like DK. You can't do it on the floaty characters because they can recover too easily. But with people with bad recoveries it owns.

I have 0 deathed Falco, Fox, Wolf, Mario, DK. I just made it up like 5 minutes ago..gonna test later because I have to go to a party.

Pretty much: I found a combo that kills at 0-50 and sometimes above.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I just found a combo that 0 deaths every character at (I THINK) every stage. Actually only characters it doesn't work on is DDD, MK, and Kirby. I am pretty sure it works on Pit. This completely kills the spacies and big people like DK. You can't do it on the floaty characters because they can recover too easily. But with people with bad recoveries it owns.

I have 0 deathed Falco, Fox, Wolf, Mario, DK. I just made it up like 5 minutes ago..gonna test later because I have to go to a party.

Wanna tell us the combo? A few helpers from the kirby boards (I'll help) could help figure out how well this works. This sounds too good to be true, but if it is, our little puffball might be top tier. :)

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Wanna tell us the combo? A few helpers from the kirby boards (I'll help) could help figure out how well this works. This sounds too good to be true, but if it is, our little puffball might be top tier. :)
Haha I'll tell everyone in a bit.

I am searching to make sure no one else has posted it. I will select a few people that I like and we can test this out. I am only choosing like 3 because if this doesn't work I'll look stupid.

I think you Asidoh and undaman and viper and maybe someone else. :p

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Ok anyone can test this out just don't think I'm stupid if this doesn't work... >>

Edit: I know it works...it just might be really hard and useless. I really think this will **** though.

Edit2: Gonna shower...then find video camera ...then I am going to film this on youtube and explain all this.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Agreed with most of that.

Mario GALAXY is pretty good, also. Not as good as 64 but meh.
Yeah it was, but I found it too short/easy. Still, it was fun. I wish they would have done more with that ray surfing bonus level in the first galaxy too.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I got a question, which attack is a better stage spike, Kirby's Side-B or Kirby's B-Air?

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Probably SideB if you can hit.

Ok. For my combo I found should I make a thread or post here? It still needs testing and stuff...

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
GALAXY COMBO (lol) testing

btw the name wont actaully be that.

Ok the combo is: Bthrow >Dair> Dair or Footstool. You do it off a ledge.

I can get spacies dead at 20% and Marth at 45-55%. Please try it out and test it. I am not sure on the consistency. Whether it is percentages or timing I am not sure.

Cookies to whoever helps me..

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

This is madness
Haha I'll tell everyone in a bit.

I am searching to make sure no one else has posted it. I will select a few people that I like and we can test this out. I am only choosing like 3 because if this doesn't work I'll look stupid.

I think you Asidoh and undaman and viper and maybe someone else. :p
Check PMs.
*didn't get a PM*

Oh well, I'll just have to figure out my own.

Let's see if my Stone-cancelled Final Cutter into a fully charged Ike Eruption followed by an aerial hammer (UNDER THE STAGE) works. Can potentially lead into down taunt -> self destruct for mindgames.

edit: oh ok. I'll try it out...the Dair can probably be dodged though :/

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sometimes they Fair you but if you dodge it you can then Dair their head and out their body at a weird position so when they recover they hit the stage not ledge if you know what I mean.

I sometimes can 0% kill...sometimes 50...sometimes 20....I don't know why it isn't consistent.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well here's all the testing I've done so far:

This owns level 9 computers at pretty much any percent.

I tested it on Fox and (random) Pit so far.

Except I think Fox could have simply recovered with Side B...but of course computers are utterly ******** and let you do the stupidest crap to them.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
When I did it on lvl9 fox it would sometimes work, or he would footstool off of me, do that second mid-air jump glitch, I would SD with the second dair, he would bair after the bthrow, or I'd get a footstool off of him.

I haven't yet done it on humans, and the only ones I'll be able to test it on will be online.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Question: Ok for some reason I can't tilt today..

I keep trying to tilt and I smash...I could do it yesterday fine haha...how do you tilt again? >.<

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Question: Ok for some reason I can't tilt today..

I keep trying to tilt and I smash...I could do it yesterday fine haha...how do you tilt again? >.<
As the name would imply, tilt the control stick (up, left, right, down) and press a. You can also move the c-stick up, left, right, or down while tilting the control stick in that direction, but I don't think anyone does that.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
As the name would imply, tilt the control stick (up, left, right, down) and press a. You can also move the c-stick up, left, right, or down while tilting the control stick in that direction, but I don't think anyone does that.
I keep getting smashes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
uhhh?

step 1. push your control stick down and hold it there
2. wait a few seconds, and press A (or whatever your attack button is >_>)

If you get a smash, then something's wrong.

You can also set C to "attack" and it will automatically attack, but I think Smash is better.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Hey it seems like they are only banning the ones that get alot of spam in them. The Mario one I made is still called a General chat but there isn't alot of spam in it.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Bomberman would have been pretty cool in Brawl. Maybe better as an Assist, but cool either way.
i would be maining him now
Yeah I like bomberman. I wanted him to be in Brawl but it didn't happen.

His games are fun.
yea i been playing his games since 64
I haven't played the Wii one at all (It looked kind of ********). How is that one?
its um........................too different to compare? they have a classic bomberman mode but it has alot less items and the main storymode isnt normal bomberman. wikipedia bomberman wii and read plot

tRoll King

Smash Cadet
1. What's a good approach from the air, coming from offstage?
2. I use down+b to recover from the air. Is this good, or should I do something else? I try d-air, but the start-up is really slow.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... That doesn't really sound like a real combo Galaxy, but I'll try it when I play my bro later today (I expect to recieve a sword to the face though).

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
1. What's a good approach from the air, coming from offstage?
2. I use down+b to recover from the air. Is this good, or should I do something else? I try d-air, but the start-up is really slow.
1. SideB...the airhammer.

2.dont use down B....ever. it'll leave you vulnerable. Only once or twice. When in the air use Side B own Up B and hold the edge.

Little_Cartman

Smash Rookie
dont use down B....ever

except on Picto Chat :grin:

1. if im coming from offstage, i usually try to grab the edge, let me fall to jump on the stage with fair, otherwise spamming sideb but not making it predictable or fairs too.
2. downB can be useful i think, but only for the fas falling speed, stop it before you hit the ground, unless you KNOW you will hit your opponent. dair might have a long startup, but it last long too, so try to get the right timing when to use it.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
dont use down B....ever.
Stone is actually an extremely underrated move. If you cancel it right above the ground, it can lead to some nice manuevers; if they're behind you, you can uair (uair>utilt>anything that follows utilt); or you can use fair or nair if they're in front of you (nair autocancels and fair autocancels if you land right after the first kick), setting up for some brawl combos either way(I say that because there are no real combos in brawl). You can also use it to edguard (they generally won't have time/can't airdodge, like if they're in firefox or shuttle loop or something, or they'll drop too low to recover after an airdodge). You can also use it to punish someone juggling you, or just punish someone in general, though this is more situational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom