• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby swallowing an opponent is a killing move

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Don't believe me? I doubt you will until you try this (If somebody could post a video, it'd be great).

First, this has no application in 1v1s, so don't bother looking to use it there. This is simply for kicks, nothing more.

Now, go to training, and set the CPU to any character. Go in as Kirby (Dur). Pick any flat stage.

Set the number of CPUs to 2.
Set the percentage to 100+ (I usually go to 150).
Push the CPUs next to eachother.

Now, jump between them, and swallow the one in front. There should be one behind you.

Laugh, rinse, repeat.

I discovered this in an FFA me and a couple of friends were having a few weeks back, when I crapped out ROB into an Olimar and winded up killing him with it.

If this is already known (I saw nothing about it), feel free to flame away.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
in guessing you mean to copy ability after inhaling, cause simply inhaling doesnt do anything. also, if a star shot can ko them at the same percent as doing this, well it makes this kinda pointless. interesting find anyways

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This is in my guide. If you Copy someone their star is now treated as a hit box, specifically the same as a Star Shot.

Doval

Smash Lord
That's not what he's talking about, t!mmy. Kirby can hit opponents when he squishes himself down during Copy.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That's not what he's talking about, t!mmy. Kirby can hit opponents when he squishes himself down during Copy.
Well, his description is a bit lacking...

I discovered this in an FFA me and a couple of friends were having a few weeks back, when I crapped out ROB into an Olimar and winded up killing him with it.
This part of his post makes it sound like he hit Olimar with ROB, which would be a Star-Shot effect of Copy.

Doval

Smash Lord
Never mind, could've sworn I even pulled it off last week and this morning but it seems like I was wrong, it's the Star Shot hitting.

Top Bottom