• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby stagespike glitch with lucario on PS1

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
this is very nice since the only way to get out of it is to tech. wich would take some practice. nice find

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh hehe... I didn't know about this XD

Which other characters does this work on?

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
yea i saw this the other day and so i started to mess around and see if this works on other stages and chars

It works on lylat cruise but it only works half the time, probably because of the stage tilting. Also i did get it to work on dedede once on lylat but i was never able to do it again XD
we might have something if you can do it to all the chars

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, Pokemon Stadium is legal >_>

I'm going to a tourney this week, there are 5 neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (BARLW)
Pokemon Stadium (MEEEL)

I already knew about this, but it's nice to see it in a video. XD

I'll convince Lucarios to ban this against me so I can take them to Brinstar.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
☠
Or you can remember which characters you can do this on, and lure them to the edge :p
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
exactly. If Lucario doesn't know about he, he's screwed. You could just get a stock lead, then go to the edge and wait for him to come to you (it's possible) and be like BAM.

And then he'll quit because he's down 2 stocks to 1 and he can't KO until he gets to a high % anyway :]

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
i doubt that a lucario would rush in on a kirby thats camping anywhere close to the edge because kirby can wreck lucario there. they will probably just out camp you

Pink murder

Smash Ace
i doubt that a lucario would rush in on a kirby thats camping anywhere close to the edge because kirby can wreck lucario there. they will probably just out camp you
☠
Well obviously he wont rush to you, but it doesn't mean its impossible to get him there. You can slowly inch the battle closer to the edge.
Also, if you're down a stock, a cocky lucario just might be bold enough to take you on the ledge, and that's when you unleash this beast.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
not Samus, Zero Suit Samus.

And it really does? O_________O

Doesn't something funky happen with Sheik too? Or am I thinking of something else...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Funny stuff.

Too bad it'll only work once, because nobody will fall for that again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think you guys would be surprised how easy it is to get your opponent to do what you want, even if they know what you're going for.

Anyway, the best thing about this, is that we can tell our Lucario opponents about it, and the'll be like "zomg O_O" and ban it. So it leaves stages that we really want to CP open ^_^ like Brinstar

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Have you tried to land a PKT2 on someone before? Not that easy, but you can do it every so often. Kind of like this.

Have you tested this with the Lucario DI'ing?
Lol Brinstar.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ahhh stop poasting that video @_@

I don't even liek it, I don't know why everybody else does.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really. I'm already aware that Brinstar's a good Kirby stage, I just love that it was hidden.

Top Bottom