• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Research Thread - OP has new stuff

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hey guys, sorry to double-post, but I just confirmed earlier that the auto-canceled Final Cutter glitch (a.k.a. Quick Cutter) works on the left side of the Halberd stage once the platform docks on the ship.
I've been trying to look for some researched info on that glitch/technique. I really got hopes for that. I've been trying to do it on Battlefields left edge (since it was the first place I saw it done) but I can only go as far as canceling the the start-up of the Up-B, before Kirby flies up, with a ledge grab.

I heard it can be done on Brinstar too... I think?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You can also do it through the cylinders on Brinstar if you come from below. Pretty much the easiest place to do it. You just have to face left I believe.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If it weren't so stupidly difficult to pull of except in select few places, we could figure it out sooner :p

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
This helped me out a lot, thanks.
Nice to see some new faces, after you finish memorizing anything you feel is important, go to the video thread and watch a few matches, you might learn something.

Good luck.

*looks at poster's name*

My Kirby hits me, so hard
Makes me say "oh my lord"
Thank you, for blessing me
with a mouth that eats
and 2 huge feet,
cuz' he's GOOD!
Tho' in Melee he's down

Sorry, I had too.

Anyways, welcome!

Top Bottom