• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby is male! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Durr. Pink means nothing.

I'm sure it's been stated numerous times around the site though. :p

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Kirby isn't male. Sakurai would be better of describing ''him'' as it. Kirby is Kirby. Genders are for lame people who can't suck people up.

Kirby being a him: deconfirmed!

...yeah. Either that or he's a cross-dresser... seriously though he is just used in place of it... how would anyone like it if everyone called them an it or an object... and don't go into females and objects and stuff...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby is a guy's name.

And since when did you have to be female to have a ponytail? Not like I consider any smash hat canon. :p

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
kirby is a he since his very first game he,s also not a crossdresser you may know by sucking in zamaus he'll get hair but i'm pretty sure he is usually shocked whenever he sucks in a power in his own game

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
He has no *****.

Unless those things you call arms are 2 of em <_<

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
That's disturbing. And as for the sucking quote, KING Dedede ring any bells?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I knew Kirby was a guy since ever because I watched the Hoshi no Kaabii anime series and Kirby is a guy's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom