• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Destroys Pikachu: Refute arguement here

M15t3R E

Smash Master
5ive, if you must advertise your videos then do so in your sig only. Those videos aren't gonna help the Kirbys too much.

I'll get around to writing up a detailed match-up summary when I can. It's my specialty.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I will say this now: Kirby's Hammer is NOT a reflector, at least not in my testing. If it is, it has a VERY limited range. Also, Rock beats Thunder only at lower percents. Higher percents have Kirby a LOT closer to the cloud and lacking in time to stone himself. Vulcan Jab is outranged by D-Tilt, and jumping ****ing jesus, do I hate the Kirby Kick.

Sandman516

Smash Rookie
sayin that kirby destroys pikachu is going a little 2 far...in my opinion and past records ive beatin kirbys...but it wasnt da easiest battle 2 win...if a kirby beats a pika at all...it will be close...

Top Bottom