• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kinzer will get sympathy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey guys, Kinzer here, I just want you to read this thread I made in the pool room...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5814773#post5814773

If you think it's spam, it really isn't...just believe me when I say it's just a request...

Same thing for the moderators, if you want to close this thread, at least keep the link up so that it may be known that he will not be forgotten and that I miss him so much right now...

Tenki

Smash Hero
Hey guys, Kinzer here, I just want you to read this thread I made in the pool room...

If you think it's spam, it really isn't...just believe me when I say it's just a request...

Same thing for the moderators, if you want to close this thread, at least keep the link up so that it may be known that he will not be forgotten and that I miss him so much right now...
You'll get no sympathy from me. Thread locked. /m*gik*rps

In all seriousness:
1) Edit... your sig.
2) Put the link in your sig, too, and show your sig when possible.
3) RIP. :(

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Ouch bro, that's a pretty ****y thing to have happen, having your own dog die right in front of you. Seizure death too, that's just terrible.

What I find interesting is that you stated he was 8 years old. That's an early death, obviously. What breed was the dog?

In any case, you have my true condolences, Kinzer. :(

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Nice to see **** near every poster there was a total d bag. :/

Really sorry to hear that, I've had animals pass away before, and I own a dog and and a demon cat, and I'd feel crappy even if Mr. *******face took a dirt nap from something like that.

Smash Master
Oy, everyone has seen a pet die. If you haven't, consider yourself lucky. If you can't handle it by yourself, then don't own pets.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
You'll get no sympathy from me. Thread locked. /m*gik*rps
Magikarps? Me? I didn't actually get time to say anything about this earlier because I wasn't online. I didn't report this before, and won't now.

*Gives Kinzer sympathy*

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Sorry for your loss, but next time try not to post it here -_- I can never feel your pain because I don't even like dogs so idk what else I can say

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Don't worry about it Doom, it's all good.

And Light, I kind of think he did die at an early age, but I would rather have had him dead than have him continue to suffer that kind of life...I like to think he is happy and ridden of his illness, wherever he might be.

He was a mutt (lol), a half breed if you will, of a German shepard and a Chinese Sharpee.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Dun wrry Knizer, iz all gon b kay.

To be serious, it sucks but he's in a better place now.

Now back to the jokes, how much sympathy do you want Kinzer? Ike mains have a lot of sympathy so we have enough to go around.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Meh, just enough sympathy to help me prepare myself to move on in life, but I figure I'm better now than I was yesterday.

Thanks Xace.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Okay than here's $5 of sympathy and a cookie.

*gives Kinzer $5 and cookie*

*sees the Sonics in profile*

I'll take the cookie back.

Smash Master

My brother died the same way, so yeah, you're *****ing sonds kind of pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom