• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ King's Court (KC) Crew Thread ~ Battle Royale III January 15th!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
u only played with me once -__-
Bc SOMEBODY keeps wanting to play melee. ^_^

come to my house for friendlies...
wifi gets boring...
yeah...gogogo
I'm hardly in Allentown during the school yr. I wake up and leave for school in the morning (which is about an hr away) and i don't get home till after midnight, sorry.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I got 3.5 hours of sleep last night and nearly falling asleep at work a million times this morning I got a large iced coffee from a lunch truck and didn't realize their large size was like a bajillion ounces but I still downed it anyway. I haven't fallen asleep at all yet today and now I feel like crap lol

Almost done all of my work that is due before I leave, sooo close. I'm like 70% done this Comp Sci assignment due tonight and I'm good until finals. The last 2 days has been so crammed because of this being the last week of classes, mlg weekend, then finals week next week and moving out of my apartment the day after I get back from MLG.

I better freicken **** MLG so it's all worth it haha

half hour more of Business Communication then I'm walkin' home and leaving for NC!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
The following KC members;

ChiboSempai
Fury

Please either post in this thread or tell me over AIM what theme you are voting for, only PR'd players votes count

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Soul Eater
Pokemon(Actual Pokemon)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
lmaoo!! haha anyway, Vex DBZ is waaaayyy cooler than Pokemon.. Let's revote and if DBZ wins! I want Great Saiyaman!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Probably gonna be bad weather on Friday, I don't feel like driving up to the city.

However Woodman I'm a driver now so ask me for tourney things in the future, I like me some free gas moneys lol

How far are you from where the DSOs were?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Woodman is super far from everyone but Nasty, but Nasty might be in the city for school or whatever.

I'll go get Woodman since I got a big cash offer for it if needed.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yeah i work Friday from 9am-5:30pm so i'm not gonna go to xzax's. On top of that, my gf is coming home for the weekend and i haven't seen her in two weeks sooooo yeah...

Sex Johns strike again!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
New apartment is 100% confirmed. Moving to hamilton st between 34th and 35th st on September 17th
and its a 1 BR place all to myself so it's like a million times bigger than my old single bedroom

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na trick im from kc, theres room n board, and u need a approved credit application

loljk

prices are minimal :p
and weekends r free unless u also want food n stuff

mib004

Smash Ace
between vex smurf and everybody else who is doing tripples at KTAR?

Right now its MIB/Squall. Wario/Snake. Unless kingtoon wants to do it we need a third would any want in?

Smurf/chibo/ "jband or vex" a tripples team

Top Bottom