• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ King's Court (KC) Crew Thread ~ Battle Royale III January 15th!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
nakat come to dso i can house u...take mega bus in manhattan to 30th st in philly...

but if u do come we gotta team for mid tier dubz :)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
ONE PIECE HAS CONSUMED MY LIFE OMG SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! i watch it over everything and anything i cant stop myself and im only on episode 302/450 errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so0o good LUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't know why you guys let Nakat in this crew. He has a foot fetish. And he is Eddie Murphy, who is a weirdo.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I caught Nakat hardcore checking out a girls feet at a tournament a few months back, Lol. Don't wear open-toe shoes around him, Kaylo!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't know why you guys let Nakat in this crew. He has a foot fetish. And he is Eddie Murphy, who is a weirdo.
You look like little foot from the land before time. I do not have a foot fetish that's disgusting >_>.

:sick:

Ugh, feet are gross.
Agreed.
I caught Nakat hardcore checking out a girls feet at a tournament a few months back, Lol. Don't wear open-toe shoes around him, Kaylo!
That **** is gross get out of here with yout lies you **** troll lol.

I don't have a foot fetish but some girls feet are cute lol.

KayLo toe socks would probably drive Nakat crazy lmao.
No not at all lol.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Tusm... Well i didn't see vex reply to my post when i quoted a price for gas. It's not really worth it for me to travel to philly (an hour out of my way) just to get one or two people. :-/ I'd want to take like 3-4 ppl from philly so that it's worth it for me gas/money wise.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Vex...

Give me a price and I'll go if its not super ridiculous.
Well, i would be driving 45-60 min out of the way to come get one person... And considering MIB is charging $15 a person to leave from philly.. i would need more than that. On top of that, if it's just you, it would be more like $20 i would imagine. Full tank of gas for me is $35-40... plus tolls to come to philly and go back to allentown after dropping you off.... How much would you be willing to give, given these numbers?
But since you're willing to pay $30 (i still feel kinda bad for charging a single person that much) how about you give me $25 (or $30 if you really want to, lol).

TUSM... I'll come get you but can you and vex be in the same place? That would def help us in getting there sooner. Oh and can you help w/ gas or tolls as well? And i'll team w/ you for low tier dubz. Lucas and.......... ike? Or Samus? idk what other LTs you use.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
From what I'm always hearing, getting to Vex's place by bus is a bit of a pain, so I'll pass. I hate missing low tier events, though. It's one of the few times the game is competitive AND fun.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
it shouldnt even be that long

TUSM from ur house u just catch the 18. get off at cottman ave and catch the 70. overall its about an hour ride prolli less buts its not bad at alll.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
How long of a drive is it from Vex's to Tusm's if i just drive it and not have him take a bus?

Can you two (Vex and Tusm) PM me you addresses so i can mapquest all this out sometime today (Friday) and then i can see if it's worth getting Tusm.

Both LT dubz and LT singles are incredibly fun.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh, NOW it's not that bad. Whenever you wanna make the trip, it's always "oh, it's so long, so far away." You guys are funny.

Nasty, I'll send you my address now.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol i dont lik it because i always do it.

@Nasty. driving from Vex to TUSM house should take only about 20-30.

and i think with the way u comin in to philly from ur place. U gotta go past TUSM place to eet to VEx house. i can be mistaken though

Top Bottom