• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
the second Mr L you have still has electric effects on his jab.

but all of these are amazing work, sir. many thanks (:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Great work, I prefer the version with his thunder attack in 3 places over every hand attack. Although I will admit I do miss the Green Thunder Missile.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I noticed that you might give Dark Giga Bowser shadow effects if you can find a model of it. Well, here you go!

Brawl Vault Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Giga Dark Bowser (Brawl's Inside Story)*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Direct Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lm34fq578ezmruw/Giga Dark Bowser (Brawl's Inside Story).zip?m

Also, how about giving the Yeti DK costume (white DK) ice attacks? That would be neat!
Hmm...

Sure. I'll see how I can give him ice effects without freezing the opponent.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Speaking of Ice Mario, why not let it replace the blue costume? They're completely identical, except for the fact that Ice Mario has a brighter blue color than the default blue color does.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Speaking of Ice Mario, why not let it replace the blue costume? They're completely identical, except for the fact that Ice Mario has a brighter blue color than the default blue color does.
I posted this in another thread, but that's exactly what I have in my pack. I assume it would be set up in a manner to affect slot 03 specifically, unless otherwise mentioned.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I posted this in another thread, but that's exactly what I have in my pack. I assume it would be set up in a manner to affect slot 03 specifically, unless otherwise mentioned.
That's a good idea.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm reminded of something posted for 2.6b that I thought was really cool, but the guy abandoned it and these forums. Basically it was a flaming fair for Mario. The way he had it set up was a normal fair that caused a fire effect on hit with every costume. I think it would be an interesting addition to the 06 "Fire Mario" costume if it had a flaming effect. It would be pretty cool to see with Luigi too, but I wouldn't know what to attach it to.

No pressure, but your thread reminded me of that interesting design. With the addition of Fire Peach and her flaming UTilt, something like that would make a lot of sense.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I'm reminded of something posted for 2.6b that I thought was really cool, but the guy abandoned it and these forums. Basically it was a flaming fair for Mario. The way he had it set up was a normal fair that caused a fire effect on hit with every costume. I think it would be an interesting addition to the 06 "Fire Mario" costume if it had a flaming effect. It would be pretty cool to see with Luigi too, but I wouldn't know what to attach it to.

No pressure, but your thread reminded me of that interesting design. With the addition of Fire Peach and her flaming UTilt, something like that would make a lot of sense.
I could also do a Fire Mario alt.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Seems somebody is doing your thing but with characters like Shadow, King Jiggs. I doubt it's important but I figured I'd show you anyways.
I have to say it's pretty cool how they got the run and idle changed.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I could also do a Fire Mario alt.
That would be amazing, if it isn't too much trouble. All this work you're doing is like delicious icing on top of a wonderful Project M cake. For the longest time I'd been really curious why we'd never seen electric effects on Luigi in Smash, despite the nods to it in games like Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Then you came along, took the project on and bam. Dream come true.

Again, very nice work.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Seems somebody is doing your thing but with characters like Shadow, King Jiggs. I doubt it's important but I figured I'd show you anyways.
I have to say it's pretty cool how they got the run and idle changed.
He posted that in my thread on KC:MM. =p

That would be amazing, if it isn't too much trouble.
It shouldn't take too long.

All this work you're doing is like delicious icing on top of a wonderful Project M cake. For the longest time I'd been really curious why we'd never seen electric effects on Luigi in Smash, despite the nods to it in games like Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Then you came along, took the project on and bam. Dream come true.

Again, very nice work.
Thanks.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey King, some guy in the alternate costume thread is saying that it`s possible to change Luigi`s fireball on a costume to costume basis like Mario`s. Is this true?
The PMBR specifically said that the coding in Mario's effects was an exception to the way that every other character in the game is set up, and what they did for Dr. Mario's pills will not be possible for any other character.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
The PMBR specifically said that the coding in Mario's effects was an exception to the way that every other character in the game is set up, and what they did for Dr. Mario's pills will not be possible for any other character.
I thought they were talking about the SFX towards his pill sounds, not the look.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
That`s what I was telling the guy, I really asked more because I knew he would say no and I could use that quote as a way to shut him up.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Masked Man is done.

Though should I try adding a sword glow for him? Or just leave it as is?

Light Suit.
And this is a low priority request, but could you get Dark Samus with her fire beam being a dark beam an her ice beam being an electric beam?
Do not use the link for Metal Sonic!!! It was made for Wolf... Use this instead.
As much as I'd like to do Dark Samus, it technically isn't a variation of Samus.

Also, what could I do for a Metal Sonic alt?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Masked Man is done.

As much as I'd like to do Dark Samus, it technically isn't a variation of Samus.

It was a suggestion I made a little while back to make his spin attacks electric. Note it was a suggestion, not a request. In other news I downloaded Mr. L and Dry bowser. Mr. L has no changes to him and Dry Bowser freezes the game when I use him.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Masked Man is done.

Go for it. Also Metal Sonic isn't also the real Sonic. Unless you mean Sonic grabbing the metal box.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
In other news I downloaded Mr. L and Dry bowser. Mr. L has no changes to him and Dry Bowser freezes the game when I use him.
Well that's odd. o-o

I can use the two just fine. Could you try replicating your issues again?

Does anyone else here have any problems?

Go for it.
Oh yeah! Totally add a sword glow.
Alright then.

Also Metal Sonic isn't also the real Sonic. Unless you mean Sonic grabbing the metal box.
That's true. I keep getting mixed up with various things.

For sonic, you could make a scourge alt, and give him dark or electric effects
Scourge isn't Sonic.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Well that's odd. o-o

I can use the two just fine. Could you try replicating your issues again?
I now feel dumb, but are you supposed to replace the regular .pac file? (I only started hacking about a week ago so I'm a little rusty) I replaced the file of the texture I wanted to replace? For bowser I did FitKoopa07.pac, for Giga Bowser I did FitGKoopa07.pac, and for Luigi I did FitLuigi07.pac

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
I know this was mentioned before, and sorry for my pestering, but is a Fire Mario costume with fiery fair in the works?
Otherwise awesome stuff man. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom