• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts (All games)

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Oh, well you're gonna have to wait a while for that. They're not even done with FFVersus.

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They're never going to be done with that game.

WTH happened to Square?

...I'd say Enix but EVERY Dragon Quest game since then has been fantastic

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Honestly, Versus XIII is gonna be the new Duke Nukem Forever at this point.

Anyway, I beat Dream Drop Distance on Proud mode too and got the secret ending and will eventually return to beat that boss in Traverse Town

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not trying to bash FF cause I've loved it growing up.. But straight up, Kingdom Hearts 3 will sell more than FF13 Versus. Not sure if by a wide margin, but I am pretty confident it will outsell it. Wish he'd just focus more on KH3.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What I wish is that they'd make a FF game with the job system set in Ivalice

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtLkym8-RXU

WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
I was watching E3 when I saw the trailer. Holy ****, those juicy colors. The game looks like it's gonna be a great improvement visually, it has to. It felt like watching a Pixar movie almost even though this was just a mock up and not actual gameplay.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Well, I guess it's time to countdown the days until I can finally say I'm done with the series. Time to end this Xehanort.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'll be honest, I want to be flipping out in excitement over KH3 but I just can't seem to build up any enthusiasm. I mean, christ, I was in middle school when KH2 came out, now I'm three semesters into college and just can't get excited over the series anymore. I think Square may have committed franchise suicide when they decided to focus on gimmicky spin-offs for so long.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'll be honest, I want to be flipping out in excitement over KH3 but I just can't seem to build up any enthusiasm. I mean, christ, I was in middle school when KH2 came out, now I'm three semesters into college and just can't get excited over the series anymore. I think Square may have committed franchise suicide when they decided to focus on gimmicky spin-offs for so long.
This is a couple of months late, but essentially this is also how I feel. I mean I suppose the series still has a sufficient number of fans from the spin-off titles, but I can't seem to build up any enthusiasm either. I will probably be excited once it launches though, there wouldn't be a reason to not pick it up and give it a go. Even if I just rent it or something.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to have to buy and XBOX ONE or PS4 damnit

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm planning on picking up a PS4 for FFXV anyway, so it's really not a big deal for me. Chances are we won't be seeing KH3 until after FFXV, though.

Assuming that we get it in 2015, I imagine myself pushing aside the kids at Game Stop who want the game, telling them, "Step aside, kids, I've been waiting nine years to play Kingdom Hearts III."

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I've been waiting roughly the same amount of time to play FFXV too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom