• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Oh man.
This is a birthday present. I'm sorry for all my doubts and cynicism. I didn't want to get excited, but seeing Ridley got me hopeful and lo and behold, the ending of that direct made me curious and finally seeing DK Yawn, something was coming.

My word...It's time to get a Switch. I CAN'T not play this after asking for it so long. The DKVine is in an uproar over this, too.

domriver

Smash Lord
I HAD TEARS OF JOYY OMGG KING K ROOL IS INNNNNNNNNNNNN. CONGRATULATIONS FELLOW K.K. ROOL MEMBERS!!! OUR KING IS FINALLY HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I am sobbing uncontrollably right now and can barely type my hands are shaking so bad.

I'll have a much longer reaction later.

Short one is, K. Rool would be in a trash can with Wart and Tatanga if it weren't for every single one of you, and your ballot votes, and your persistence in the face of endless prattle about vocal minorities and relevance.

I happen to know there are users out there who were hoping for another K. Rool disconfirmation "so his Smashboards thread would explode again."

I don't think this is what they had in mind.

A preemptive thank-you to whoever moves this thread into K. Rool's new character forum(!).

We brought back K. Rool.
We love you, man. Thanks for leading the way on the journey to get the best character back in.

This was the best possible direct we could have gotten - though I was terrified during the assists section.

His moveset looks incredible too. We all got a new main today.

To anyone else, I hope you get your character too. I've got all I wanted from this game.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations to all of you K.Roolians! He topped over my secondmost wanted, but I'm not too salty. He looks great and I can't wait to play him.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
I wish I would have been here with you guys when it hit. I honestly just assumed it was Simon today so I didn't even watch this live. I am just getting down to it. Omg. I don't even care if it's Paon K. Rool even though I thought I would.

We need to organize a massive thank you to Sakurai and Bandai Namco after bothering them for so long.

Korporal K. Reep

Smash Apprentice
My god what an amazing reveal! No leak to ruin the surprise! I was left shaking! CONGRATS ALL KUTTHROATS!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
What would have been painful is if after Dedede appeared, it actually confirmed Dixie
Once it started, I honestly thought that we would get both.

I love Dixie. I hope she gets in as an original character. She and Captain Toad are Nintendo royalty.
At this moment... It is really hard to care.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I also like the way they implemented his gun

It fires a cannon, and when it has no cannonball he can use his sucking in thing from DKC2

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Honestly am shocked, full on shocked. I do not like k rool, and never have, but i gotta admit when ive been wrong. For years ive been one of his detractors, possibly even coining the phrase irrelevant myself. So i feel i must congratulate you guys, especially BKupa666 BKupa666 , who ive given crap for years on gamefaqs and other palces. This is your day man, and you worked hard for it so for what it is, i can be happy for all you guys.

Congrats

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
I can't get over it. All these years in this ****ing thread. Since ****ing pre brawl. I was in ****ing high school. Now I'm almost 30, own a home, basically have a wife... AND KING MOTHER ****ING K ROOL!!!!!!

TBone06

Smash Ace
Tears were shed today out of happiness. Couldn't be happier for all of you. Even though he was my number 2, he always held a special place in my heart. Four year old me came out when I started hearing that Gangplank music and remembered all the great moments of watching that boss battle with my parents.

Happy for you all!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Once it started, I honestly thought that we would get both.

I love Dixie. I hope she gets in as an original character. She and Captain Toad are Nintendo royalty.
At this moment... It is really hard to care.
I was hoping we were going to.

But it would have sucked if they teased K Rool and ONLY gave us Dixie.

I want Dixie in, I hope she's still an echo at least. But K Rool was the choice I wanted

Laniv

Smash Champion
We did it!

After 10 long years of waiting, we finally did it!!

This is a dream come true!!!

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
In the back of my mind, I always held out hope. Good job to all the K Rool supporters.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Not the biggest fan of Krool personally due to a lack of appearance for my generation, but I can’t deny he looks good in Smash.

Congrats to all of you, I can’t wait to try him out. I usually like characters because of Smash, so I hope his inclusion changes my view of him.

Now I want Dixie, that ending shot of only two Kongs going against the King makes me feel like we are missing someone that goes above DK.

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
guys I'm literally in my car crying on my way to work. I don't care if that is weird to you I am so ****ing filled with emotions right now. OUR KING HAS FINALLY COME BACK TO NINTENDO!!!!! I was so scared that he wasn't going to be shown but as soon as I saw all the villains with the hero's at the end, my heart started dropping. this is the greatest smash brothers game ever. forget melee. this is my smash game :) congrats to everyone! I am blessed to be a part of this big kutthroat family. we must celebrate! I want to give sakurai the biggest kiss right now out of pure happiness. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jwidjdoOapw0rkjrirojfndmlsmss

p.s, I'm still crying

Attachments

Top Bottom