• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Also... the moveset on the first page... Um, its not a bad one but I think it could be improved.
I completely agree. I just threw together that moveset, it's nowhere near complete. I haven't even played all of the games that K. Rool appears in.

Someone more knowledgeable should make a better one.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
and one with moes from King, Kaptaion, Krusha, and Kaptain, because people are making move just from Kaptain.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
and one with moes from King, Kaptaion, Krusha, and Kaptain, because people are making move just from Kaptain.

its not that they r making moves just for him its just thats it is in this form that he has the most variety of moves

p.s: kaptain k rool is the best costume:chuckle:

CM august

Smash Cadet
Uh... you mean Baron, right? That's the only one you didn't include.

Baron K. Roolenstein's battle in Donkey Kong Land 3 was pretty interesting actually. In addition to throwing bombs, he shot lightning bolts from his hands.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, *cough**cough*Dr*cough*. Eggman*cough*

I think that's just a coincidence, but K. Rool do infact look like the Super Mario Show version of Bowser.

Of course, that Bowser existed 4 years before K. Rool.
that wasn't Bowser, and it was deliberately an ester egg of King K. Rool.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
A Mario & Donkey kong vs Bowser & K. Rool fight would be awesome... all we need now is K. Rool

Maybe he could even turn into his giant boxing form..

KF11

Smash Apprentice
boxing form should be an alt outfit as should the baron and pirate ones but is main is oubviously going to be is king one even though i prefer is pirate one

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Glowsquid i've inserted a new link for Kremling Power copy that, instead of that weird photobucket thing.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I'm talking about the old tv show bowser in the first paragraph.

Who cares if they look alike! That still doesn't mean that K. Rool is a clone of bowser! Hell, they do resemble each other, but... We're talking about the video game. Not the TV show. I dont' think any TV shows should be tooken into account in any discussion. Why? Because they are warped and manipulated away from any story line the games have. And that is what Brawl will be, a game, not a Tv series.

Anyways... K. Rool isn't a clone of Bowser, no way no how! They have completely different personalities. Well actually, you can't tell, because you don't get to see much of EITHER of their personalities. I favor K. Rool over Bowser, he just SEEMS more villaneous, to me. You can see more of K. Rool's personality in DK64, the way he always recites how much he dispises the Kong's and that he is sick of failure, and wants revenge. You don't see that with Bowser.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
I'm talking about the old tv show bowser in the first paragraph.

Who cares if they look alike! That still doesn't mean that K. Rool is a clone of bowser! Hell, they do resemble each other, but... We're talking about the video game. Not the TV show. I dont' think any TV shows should be tooken into account in any discussion. Why? Because they are warped and manipulated away from any story line the games have. And that is what Brawl will be, a game, not a Tv series.
Duh, I only showed that pic because I thought it was a funny coincidence, I agree K. Rool wouldn't be a clone of Bowser.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Also, their body shape is completely different.

BTW that pic is kinda Bowser, except in the show he was called King Bowser Koopa. And the show started after the creation of K. Rool

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Okay they maybe scaley but bowser is more big and muscley whilst K. Rool is fat and taller, and takes less space.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
There is one reason why people think K.Rool when they look at that animated Bowser. Ok, well technically two.

The crown and the cape. That, and the fact that he is green with a yellow belly, are the ONLY similarities between the two. (Sharing an animal kingdom is not considered a similarity; bowser's a turtle...thing, while K.Rool is obviously a mutated crocodile.)

Taken from the Bowser Shrine:
The explanation for this crocodile-like Bowser could be the fact that the original Super Mario Bros. Bowser sprite was not very detailed due to technological limitations. Another explanation could be that the makers of the series thought Wart from Super Mario Bros. 2 was Bowser, which could describe why King Koopa was given a crown similar to Wart's, and how he was controlling troops belonging to Wart. Bowser and King Koopa are recognized as two distinct and seperate characters by most fans.
So nuts to those who're calling that K.Rool; that's not even Bowser.

...oh, and one more thing. Why haven't I gotten an answer to my request to be a Kremling Power Member?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Yeah good point. BTW, guys remember to help fill in the gaps..

And photoshoppers, i got to thing for you. K. Rool recolors and ofcoaurse once again his Kirby outfit.

...oh, and one more thing. Why haven't I gotten an answer to my request to be a Kremling Power Member?
Oops sorry i never realized you wanted join, well your in aslong as u wear the sig.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Yeah good point. BTW, guys remember to help fill in the gaps..

And photoshoppers, i got to thing for you. K. Rool recolors and ofcoaurse once again his Kirby outfit.
He shouldnt have recoloring as is alt outfit it should be is different outfit from all the games

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
And photoshoppers, i got to thing for you. K. Rool recolors and ofcoaurse once again his Kirby outfit..
I have a really sweet King K.Irby drawn; as soon as I get it scanned, I'm going to post it so someone with photoshop can color it in... that is, if I don't find photoshop on the school computers first <.<

Right now I'm at home though... so I won't be able to do anything until at least tomorrow night; I should hopefully be able to find time Monday if not tomorrow... take a break from writing a speech to have someone teach me how to work the dumb dorm scanner >.>

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I added the K. Rool sig. Am I an official member now?

btw: I'm working on some K. Rool recolors I should have them done tonight if not by tomorrow.

EDIT: 3 new recolors!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Commander Blitzkrieg, could you maybe make a recolor of K. Rool, in 3d version, dnt worry if you can't, i'll update the k. rool thread in 13 hours. but i'll tick round 4 comment and ideas, for a bit.

Also Blitzerking you do ver good sigs, i was wondering if you could do K. Rool one, with the images of K. Rool http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/7/7b/KingSwingK.Rool.jpg/180px-KingSwingK.Rool.jpg or http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/f/fa/BBKRool.jpg/120px-BBKRool.jpg
Well, I can try. I'll edit this post with them once I'm done.

K. Rool Red costume

EDIT: Sigs and a recolor added

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Thanks its just that, i think you have done sime awsome sigs, anyways i've pdated the stats part and stuff.. so yeah... I'm gonna start writting the background for the stage.... Try and help out if you can, and once again (esoecially for all the peopl i could pm) the new Kremling Power link is http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3064/kroolth3.gif ... since Vesperview did something weird.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
I believe that K.Rool will serve some signifigance in the Subspace emissionary.

Who else would want to steal Donkey kongs bananas? Could this explain why Diddy kong was separated from Donkeykong?

Also, there are many moves he could have. He's been the antagonist in quite a few donkey kong games.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I added the K. Rool sig. Am I an official member now?

btw: I'm working on some K. Rool recolors I should have them done tonight if not by tomorrow.

EDIT: 3 new recolors!

I like all three of those recolors and wouldn't mind seeing them in Brawl. Good Work.:)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I believe that K.Rool will serve some signifigance in the Subspace emissionary.

Who else would want to steal Donkey kongs bananas? Could this explain why Diddy kong was separated from Donkeykong?

Also, there are many moves he could have. He's been the antagonist in quite a few donkey kong games.
It would be so awesome to See Bowser & K. Rool working together along with SSA (subspace army) K. Rool has so much potential.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well, I can try. I'll edit this post with them once I'm done.

K. Rool Red costume

EDIT: Sigs and a recolor added
That looks pretty **** good too.

And I also wanna comment on the Kirby K. Rool hat. I think it'd be kinda cool to give him the eye too but maybe that wouldn't fit Kirby well but just a thought.

I mean I want this villain in so bad. I even think he deserves a stage. I did a thread for a stage based on him but it didn't do so well. I don't know why, K. Rool stage is a really good idea. Espeacally with that boss music from DKC and DKC2.:cool:

Top Bottom