• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

CM august

Smash Cadet
I'm all for it. K. Rool is the ultimate villain of the 4th best-selling Nintendo franchise of all time. Not only that, but he's a great character with a plethora of potential moves. He deserves to be in.

Imagine if he made it into Brawl. Remember the huge battle from Donkey Kong 64?

Imagine that times 20.

K. Rool for Brawl!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Can I join the Kremling Power thingading too?...

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
F-Zero need 2 characters.

3 new franchises (Pikmin, golden Sun, Custom Robo)

1 japanes only character (staffy)

1 retro character
Yeah, thats the newer franchises id like represented.

We've already got a Japanese only character - Lucas. And we will probably be getting Claus. Then there is the possibility of Sukapon and Takamaru. Stafy brings nothing new to Smash Bros. Theres probably a reason why that franchise hasnt made it out of Japan.

As for two F-Zero characters. Deathbourne, id be ok with as long as the rest of my choices get in. In my opinion Samurai Gorohs deconfirmation was a obvious indication the Captains flying the flag for F-Zero alone.

And yes, count me in with the Kremlin Power.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thats the newer franchises id like represented.

We've already got a Japanese only character - Lucas. And we will probably be getting Claus. Then there is the possibility of Sukapon and Takamaru. Stafy brings nothing new to Smash Bros. Theres probably a reason why that franchise hasnt made it out of Japan.

As for two F-Zero characters. Deathbourne, id be ok with as long as the rest of my choices get in. In my opinion Samurai Gorohs deconfirmation was a obvious indication the Captains flying the flag for F-Zero alone.

And yes, count me in with the Kremlin Power.
Theirs possibly that try hard batmaan/ tigh cloathing/ homosexual dark shadow.

I'm all for it. K. Rool is the ultimate villain of the 4th best-selling Nintendo franchise of all time. Not only that, but he's a great character with a plethora of potential moves. He deserves to be in.

Imagine if he made it into Brawl. Remember the huge battle from Donkey Kong 64?

Imagine that times 20.

K. Rool for Brawl!

I think he would have one of his moves from King Krusha, and hopefully not his costume.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
This thread's awesomeness just multiplied by a million with the inclusion of the idea of Wizpig as a Subspace Emissary boss. I've had that in my sig for a while now. It would be unbelievably epic.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I was just wondering how to add a Hyperlink to the K. Rool picture? I'm sorry if I sound like a newbie...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Could be an alt?
Well it's better than all the other possibilitys, i htink it's be hard to do.

This thread's awesomeness just multiplied by a million with the inclusion of the idea of Wizpig as a Subspace Emissary boss. I've had that in my sig for a while now. It would be unbelievably epic.
Yes Wizpig as a boss would be awsome as a boss, and for DK rep i've always thought of him, infac he is my fave boss idea.

Hey, I was just wondering how to add a Hyperlink to the K. Rool picture? I'm sorry if I sound like a newbie...
Pretty much this with [/URL]

www.example.com[

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
btw, im keen for more people to join Kremling Power... sorry KF11, i will add you as an offical Kremling Power member. when you star posting a bit more.

CM august

Smash Cadet
While it is not my favorite alias either, Krusha K. Rool demonstrates just how intense K. Rool can get in battle. Not only that, but DK64 allowed him a range of expression and fluidity we hadn't seen before.

I'll gladly take Krusha K. Rool over the 'new' K. Rool.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I propose some sort of catchphrase we need to adopt. Mainly to quote to the K Rool haters and ignorent would who seem to think he'd be Bowser.2.

Heres one i quoted in the photshop thread.

the ultimate and over-used sentence for K Rool supporters.

4TH Selling Nintendo Franchise + 9th Selling Franchise of All Time on all Console's + Popularity + Importance + Shockingly Good Moveset Potential = K Rool in Brawl.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I don't like boxer K. Rool, King one is my favorite.
King FTW!

While it is not my favorite alias either, Krusha K. Rool demonstrates just how intense K. Rool can get in battle. Not only that, but DK64 allowed him a range of expression and fluidity we hadn't seen before.

I'll gladly take Krusha K. Rool over the 'new' K. Rool.
NO way, the only appearance i would like with krusha is maybe one of his moves, at the max.

I propose some sort of catchphrase we need to adopt. Mainly to quote to the K Rool haters and ignorent would who seem to think he'd be Bowser.2.

Heres one i quoted in the photshop thread.

the ultimate and over-used sentence for K Rool supporters.

4TH Selling Nintendo Franchise + 9th Selling Franchise of All Time on all Console's + Popularity + Importance + Shockingly Good Moveset Potential = K Rool in Brawl.
LOL

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I'm really sick of the misconception that K Rool would play slow and heavy like Bowser or Dedede. He was never slow in his boss battles and infact quite agile. It would add to the diversity of the bosses, since alot of the Bosess are going to deal with power and not speed, to make K Rool quite fast moving in the game.

It would distinguish him from Bowser and Dedede even further, thus pleasing the morons who think their too similar.
Okay guys i've done the stats layout for the thread. So you guys can help update it... And as Nobletast said, that K. Rool isn't slow so, don't add a post with his stats really slow.

Oh and on the [11/27/07] and check the day before this and after (since different time zones), go on http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125751 and vote for K. Rool.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
One thing about K. Rool that I like is that to the untrained eye, K Rool just seems like an evil, cartoon-like, talking crocodile villain, but in DKC64, they actually personify him.

They explain why he went from being a King, to a Kaptain (pirate), to a mad scientest, back to a king/boxer. King K Rool isn't just a cartoonish villain, he's an evil character with severe personality disorders. He's schizophrenic, which explains his multiple personas, and he suffers from paranoia and dementia, which explains why he is evil, instead of a do-good-er.

Its not everyday you get a villainous, talking crocodile with specific and severe mental disorders. I'm majoring in Psychology right now, mainly children's developmental and abnormal, so K Rool is just that much more awesome than most other video game villains.

And as for Smash Bros, his multiple personalities allows for tons of unique moves, such as the ones mentioned by the author of this thread. His blunderbuss (which both shoots cannons and sucks in like a vacuum, not to mention the face things), his crown can be thrown, he could pull a Dedede and throw klap-traps or something like that, he has like a helicopter-pack which would make for an excellent up-B move, and so many other possibilities.

But it's really dissappointing there aren't alternate costumes, just alternate colors, because it would have been so sweet to play as him in King, Kaptain, Baron, and Krusha form.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
One thing about K. Rool that I like is that to the untrained eye, K Rool just seems like an evil, cartoon-like, talking crocodile villain, but in DKC64, they actually personify him.

They explain why he went from being a King, to a Kaptain (pirate), to a mad scientest, back to a king/boxer. King K Rool isn't just a cartoonish villain, he's an evil character with severe personality disorders. He's schizophrenic, which explains his multiple personas, and he suffers from paranoia and dementia, which explains why he is evil, instead of a do-good-er.

Its not everyday you get a villainous, talking crocodile with specific and severe mental disorders. I'm majoring in Psychology right now, mainly children's developmental and abnormal, so K Rool is just that much more awesome than most other video game villains.

And as for Smash Bros, his multiple personalities allows for tons of unique moves, such as the ones mentioned by the author of this thread. His blunderbuss (which both shoots cannons and sucks in like a vacuum, not to mention the face things), his crown can be thrown, he could pull a Dedede and throw klap-traps or something like that, he has like a helicopter-pack which would make for an excellent up-B move, and so many other possibilities.

But it's really dissappointing there aren't alternate costumes, just alternate colors, because it would have been so sweet to play as him in King, Kaptain, Baron, and Krusha form.
Woah! I had no idea about that part of K. Rool. Of course, it just makes him even cooler!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
His jump should be about 3 (Anyone remember DKC final battle?)
Icetrash it would be awsome for you to join Kremling Power..... since i know your so devoted to K. Rool. I will stop bothering sending these messages if you reply to them...

also,who reckons his spped should be 3 or 4... hmmm hard one.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the offer, but I do no wish to join.

His speed should be 2 1/2. Sure he was quite fast in the games (faster than DK in some) but compared to other characters he should be half. Sonic can go as fast as lightning but Sakurai knows how to balance things and reduces it, probably making him the fastest character. Lets be honest here, K.Rool cant beat Sonic or Captain Falcon. So lest be reasonable and give him 2 1/2.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Good job with the stats, sorry icetrach, i won't bother you again. I can get obsessive sometimes.

How about his recovery, i thnk it cld be high, since his chest is gold. I don't know why i said that, it's just some link of destiny. Im speak blabber now... please finish post.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I'm sorry guys but im really looking forward to a K. Rool Kirby costume. Can any of you guys put K. Rools Krown and bloodshot eye on Kirby.

Took that from Deviantart.
I'll draw you one better than that... although I can't photoshop color it; I would love to, but I can't, because I don't have photoshop. :( (maybe if I find the program in the school computers I can...)

And just to tell you; no, I will not draw Kirby as having the psycho-eye. Altering just the one eye would change the essential Kirby underneath it far too much... rather, I think they'd do something like give Kirby a smaller version of K.Rool's cape if they needed to distinguish the K.Rool Kap further than just K.Rool's crown (similar to how Peach Kirby is just Peach's crown (shouldn't that be a tiara technically since she's a princess? I thought only queens wore crowns...))

And on that cape subject, could anyone find me a (or some) picture(s) of the clasp around K.Rool's neck from the animated series? I just noticed that he has that in some deviations, but exactly what it officially is remains obscured by the design of K.Rool from DKC... so I figured the animated series would be the closest to the original.

Oh, and here are links to other works of mine:
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Cackirbyetta-41211164
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Hunger-Squared-41210883
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Kirby-30421579
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Kirbyroth-30470187

And yes, I would love to join Kremling Power, providing that we can do something like me give my MSN to all the members so people can bug me to finish the K.Rool moveset I said I'd do back in June, and have partially written currently... (I even have it pre-formated LOL! Although, I need to go back and add a Priority section to each move - I think I forgot to put room for moves' priority when first making it...)

EDIT: for Kremling Power I could be KronoS or something instead of ChronoSquare lol just a thought...

CM august

Smash Cadet
And on that cape subject, could anyone find me a (or some) picture(s) of the clasp around K.Rool's neck from the animated series? I just noticed that he has that in some deviations, but exactly what it officially is remains obscured by the design of K.Rool from DKC... so I figured the animated series would be the closest to the original.
The animated series is nowhere near close to the original. K. Rool doesn't even have a tail in that show...

No need to worry about a reference, I have a DKC render showing off his' clasp' quite clearly.

It's a faceted 5-sided emerald.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Double Post, because I like making the separation between ideas like this.

Anyways, I was wondering, for his moveset K.Rool is obviously going to throw his crown as a boomerang move - the question is though, will his crown leave his character? In the game, he takes off his actual crown, yet if he does so in Brawl for that move alone, if there are any moves designed to use his crown (such as headbutting someone above him with it) then if he takes it off to throw it, then uses such a move, would that cause any problems? (In other words, I'm saying would it look weird to see K.Rool throw a crown as a boomerang other than the one on his head...)

Also, one thing I had for my moveset; obviously there's going to be Blunderbuss use, but then I wonder something else - they have DeDeDe pulling out minions of his game, so I wonder - could K.Rool get away with summon a rather obscure enemy from the DKC games as part of an attack? (In specific, I was having him use Karbine...)

hehehehe....
giving it some thought, I like what I had written as part of my moveset, yet going over again his possibilities, I'm not so sure that what I thought of would be what Sakurai and team would think of... specifically, I just realized his blunderbuss propulsion from DKC2 being used as a forward-b move to give him a horizontal-moving recovery move, and his up-b being the jump he does from DKC 1, for a more vertical-moving recovery move... (so I guess a discussion question would be whether or not Nintendo would give K.Rool stock over-b and up-b recovery/pseudo-attack moves like so many other characters, or if they would strive to make K.Rool a "unique" character...)

EDIT: Thank you for the pic CM August! I didn't know how different the animated K.Rool was... I haven't seen that show in ages :p now all I need to do is find someone who can tell me how to work the printer in our dorm hall, and I can present the rough sketch... lol I'll find someone later today, after class preferably :p

CM august

Smash Cadet
Not a problem, Chrono. If you want to know anything else give me a shout; I know basically all there is to know about K. Rool.

Anyway, I doubt being crownless would affect his gameplay. In DKC K. Rool's head was the only place you could hit him, but that's obviously not going to be the case here. His head wouldn't be any weaker than the rest of him, and a headbutt from K. Rool will still hurt plenty on its own.

I've always liked the idea of using the blunderbuss as a propulsion device. In fact I mentioned it somewhere in the old, dead K. Rool Support Thread. The summon idea I'm not so sure about... I mean, a Karbine? They're only in maybe four levels of DKC3. Now a Klaptrap would be great, especially since K. Rool had one as a pet in DK64.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I think K. Rools running speed should be a little slower than Sheiks, but most of his attacks should have much range, but much lag and are slow. Of course he needs some not so strong, but fast attacks too.

And I think his jump-height should be about like Luigis... maybe even heigher... like Falcos, because he's really big. Or maybe his first jump is not so great, but his second one is really high. (K. Rool doesn't jump high the first time he tries in DKC too XD)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Not a problem, Chrono. If you want to know anything else give me a shout; I know basically all there is to know about K. Rool.

Anyway, I doubt being crownless would affect his gameplay. In DKC K. Rool's head was the only place you could hit him, but that's obviously not going to be the case here. His head wouldn't be any weaker than the rest of him, and a headbutt from K. Rool will still hurt plenty on its own.

I've always liked the idea of using the blunderbuss as a propulsion device. In fact I mentioned it somewhere in the old, dead K. Rool Support Thread. The summon idea I'm not so sure about... I mean, a Karbine? They're only in maybe four levels of DKC3. Now a Klaptrap would be great, especially since K. Rool had one as a pet in DK64.
My main concern of K.Rool attacking crown-less would be the alteration of any hitboxes; for example, I have his upsmash pegged down as sort of a Peach upsmash, only with his head/crown - were he to be crownless at the time of executing the smash, would the upsmash have less range (and the possibility of missing a sweetspot in the crown itself) or woudl the hit boxes still be there even without the crown, giving K.Rool an invisible-hit in his upsmash?

And as for the Karbine... lol, I think I should just go ahead and post what I had thought of for his specials: (the Karbine was just the best way I could think of to deliver the mechanic of K.Rool causing cannonballs to drop on the stage, since karbine essentially fires molten cannonballs at the player in-game...

Special Moves:
B: Suction Shoot. K.Rool breaks out the blunderbuss and attempts to suck up anything within range. The gun creates a vacuum whose suction force diminishes the further from the gun a character is (so it'd be like Wispy Wood's blowing, in reverse; it can be resisted at up to half the total range). If a character comes in contact with the gun, they become stuck by the suction (and take insignificant% damage), and the move now acts as a throw; pressing B again shoots the character for minimal damage, throwing them out a set distance + % modifier. The character will be rolled into a ball (as best he/she can) and fly at a speed equal to the star Kirby spits out.
If a cannonball is in the Blunderbuss when B is pressed, K.Rool will simply fire the cannonball, causing twice the damage than firing a character would give.
Items can be moved by the Suction Shoot's vacuum, but not sucked into it; they stop short of K.Rool (IE he can't pick up an item by sucking it towards him and doing nothing else)
Range: 1.5x that of Kirby's B-swallow move; char. flies a set distance of 1 Pichu, + a distance determined by their weight + damage (Floatiness determines how soon they are able to break out); Cannonball flies as far as Kirby's spit-star does before hitting the ground and exploding, doing medium damage in a sphere whose radius is equal to the distance between Yoshi and his down-B side-star (So yes, it can hit through thin platforms)
Damage: Insignificant upon suction, medium-low upon shoot; medium if hit by a char. shot out; high if hit by cannonball
Knockback: N/A; N/A; Cannonball has medium-low knockback in a mostly diagonal-away from K.Rool angle (DI influences), the explosion has medium-high knockback in a trajectory directly related to the center of the explosion and the location of the center of the hit character.
Lag: Startup lag is a couple of frames more than Kirby's B start-up lag, and the suction takes about a 1.5 seconds to reach its full range. When a character is sucked up, there is only a few frames between "I sucked someone up!" animation and when the player can press B, as this pseudo-grab is easier to struggle out of than a normal grab. The lag after firing is equal to the time it takes a fired cannonball to hit the ground (the cannonball has a few frames of lag between hitting the ground and exploding)

Forward B: Royal 'Rang
People were suggesting the Crown Toss as a B move. Did you guys forget how Link's B boomerang of Smash64 turned into his side-B in Melee? Regardless, this move is so iconic of K.Rool it'd be a sin to not include the move SOMEWHERE in his set. (The pros to the crown toss compared to the Suction Shoot projectile is that is instantaneous, whereas Suction Shoot requires some set-up to be used as a projectile.)
King K.Rool is proud of his title King, and as such he always carries a spare crown to throw at people.
Range:
Knockback:
Damage:
Lag:

Down B: Kannonball Karbine
K.Rool actually rips off of, guess who, PIKACHU! with this attack. In getting his attack on from DKC1, he strikes a pose and points (and looks) skyward, shouting "COME ON", to have a cannonball drop from the sky to where K.Rool is! The cannonball hits anything on the way down, and afterwards it can be picked up and thrown like a normal object, or sucked up by K.Rool's Vacuum Shoot. The attack can be charged like a smash attack, and at full charge 3 cannonballs are shot down, each now being spiked cannonballs. (These hurt a character if picked up, and do more damage if shot by the Suction Shoot.)
While the camera is zoomed out, you can see a Karbine fly in from the distance to shoot out the cannonball (equal to Pikachu's thundercloud) before flying back into the background.
The last cannonball to be fired will stop on the first platform it touches; all others bounce down the platforms, up to a total of 1.5x the number of cannonballs fired (so 2 balls fired = 3 platforms bounced, 3 balls fired = 5 platforms bounced); after that they bounce into the "foreground" and fall to the death floor.
Range: Equal to Pikachu's Thunder range; Karbine enters at the center point of what would be the thundercloud, and the cannonball can hit people at a distance equal to 1 Mario below it. (If used in the air, K.Rool's momentum will stall and shift downward; IE he doesn't fly as far as Pikachu does when similarily using their Down-Bs in midair)
Damage: Medium
Knockback: The equivalent of being hit by Kirby's down-b move
Lag: Startup lag is equal to Pikachu's Down-B; the time from the cannonball entering the screen (1 mario below Karbine) is equal to the length of time Pikachu's Thunder can hit something. (When charged, the multiple cannonballs effective triple the time a given area of space is going to be affected by the cannonballs' hitboxes) Regardless of charge time, K.Rool's end lag stops as soon as the first cannonball hits a platform.

Up B: Blunderbuss Boom Picture a Foxfire combined with the inertial properties of a Whirling Fotress. That is K.Rool's up-b. By aiming the Blunderbuss down, K.Rool gets a large burst of momentum in a diagonal-up direction to where he is facing (so if right he goes up-right), and after the initial thrust his trajectory can be altered to more vertical or more horizontal. Like Bowser, K.Rool flies farther with more momentum behind him. An inverse of the FireFox, K.Rool's flying time is faster at the start and slower at the end.
If a cannonball has been sucked up by the Suction Shoot, K.Rool's Blunderbuss Boom will become a Blunderbuss Backfire, functioning quite similarly to Luigi's Green Missile Misfire; here, it reduced the time the move takes by 1.5, it gives double the distance covered, and does considerable more damage if someone is hit by the end of the musket at firing time.
Range: Initial range before trajectory adjustment is 1/4 the distance of FD, diagonal of course; if trajectory is left alone, K.Rool continues to fly another 1/4 the distance of FD. If moved horizontal or vertical, 1/2 that distance can be covered. Backfire doubles all values of course, and a horizontal trajectory will move K.Rool in an arc, distance flown = FD's distance (or about 5/8th of FD horizontally.) Note that this is after a mid-air jump at 0%; inertial energy will alter the distance possible.
Damage: Medium if hit by the flying K.Rool, high if hit by the thrust of the Blunderbuss; High if hit by a backfired K.Rool, Very High if hit by the backfire itself. If backfired, K.Rool takes Medium damage.
Knockback:Low-medium if hit by K.Rool, Medium-low if hit by the thrust; Medium-medium if hit by backfired K.Rool (It can KO), Medium-high if hit by the backfire itself.
Lag: K.Rool's up B takes as long as all of Fox/Falco's up B, except K.Rool's up B starts in about 10 frames and flies at Fox/Falco speed initially, slowing down to match their start-up time when the trajectory can be influenced.
Having the crownarang not fleshed out doesn't matter now; it's really the functionality of the other three moves that I'm looking at...

...see, the reason why I did the moves as so, was in trying to think of fresh ways to use K.Rool's move potential, while still fitting in with the apparently new direction of interactivity for Brawl; hence the two blunderbuss moves and the cannonball-summoning move to provide a stock item to put INTO the blunderbuss... although, after E4All, I've come to see how my idea of Brawl being greatly more interactive applies moreso to the stages rather than the characters...

...lol, I wrote that back on October 7th... what do you expect...

P.S. I put the moves in quotation text for a reason... so that people wouldn't quote it if they quoted this post... I'd rather wait until I get something completely finished as opposed to releasing only part of it that may or may not end up being changed in the final version.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
I haven't noticed this mentioned anywhere else, but I feel that 'King Kut Out' from DK64 could be used as a counter move; he could quickly whip it out before a character hits him, and they hit the 'Kut Out' instead. He then quickly whacks them over the head with it. It's not something that's hugely significant to the character, but it'd look funny and it'd be a nice twist for a heavy character to have a counter (just like how Dedede's a heavy character that can float).

Also, as it's almost a given he'll use his Blunderbuss extensively (if he gets the same kind of awesome fan service Diddy's getting), his 'run' stance should be him using the Blunderbuss to propel himself. Anybody who's reached either of the final battles in DKC2 knows what I'm talking about. :p

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Also, as it's almost a given he'll use his Blunderbuss extensively (if he gets the same kind of awesome fan service Diddy's getting), his 'run' stance should be him using the Blunderbuss to propel himself. Anybody who's reached either of the final battles in DKC2 knows what I'm talking about. :p
Ooo, **** yes thank you for that Muffin man... DUH why didn't I realize that move would be better utilized as a run than as an over-B move :)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Shame there's no way to forcibly remove a single post from a thread to take out the eyesore and unnecessary drivel; I'd then remove this post and the three before it...

But, since we can't do that... MOVING ON...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I'll draw you one better than that... although I can't photoshop color it; I would love to, but I can't, because I don't have photoshop. :( (maybe if I find the program in the school computers I can...)

And just to tell you; no, I will not draw Kirby as having the psycho-eye. Altering just the one eye would change the essential Kirby underneath it far too much... rather, I think they'd do something like give Kirby a smaller version of K.Rool's cape if they needed to distinguish the K.Rool Kap further than just K.Rool's crown (similar to how Peach Kirby is just Peach's crown (shouldn't that be a tiara technically since she's a princess? I thought only queens wore crowns...))

Oh, and here are links to other works of mine:
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Cackirbyetta-41211164
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Hunger-Squared-41210883
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Kirby-30421579
http://chronosquare.deviantart.com/art/Kirbyroth-30470187

And yes, I would love to join Kremling Power, providing that we can do something like me give my MSN to all the members so people can bug me to finish the K.Rool moveset I said I'd do back in June, and have partially written currently... (I even have it pre-formated LOL! Although, I need to go back and add a Priority section to each move - I think I forgot to put room for moves' priority when first making it...)

EDIT: for Kremling Power I could be KronoS or something instead of ChronoSquare lol just a thought...

Gimp is a free version of photoshop.. BTW, you will probably have to read a manual about it..... The ssbb sigs are all done on photoshop and gimp.

Top Bottom