• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Funk's Castle I: Stelzig Sucks (Copenhagen, Denmark)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Project M singles

1. Armada :pitbrawl:
2. Leffen :lucariobrawl:
3. Eagle :mariobrawl: :ikebrawl:
4. Navn :foxbrawl:
5. Oskar :bowserbrawl:
5. Beat :mariobrawl:
7. Zoler :ikebrawl:
7. Tomber :dkbrawl:
9. King Funk :wolfbrawl:
9. stelzig :toonlinkbrawl:
9. SMASHKNG :ganonbrawl:
9. Chansey NES :nessbrawl:
13. Bo130 :jigglypuffbrawl:

Bracket image: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2048/pmbracket.gif

SSBM doubles

1. Armada + Beat
2. Leffen + Zoler
3. Navn + Oskar
4. Eagle + stelzig
5. Chansey NES + Kukzzzz
6. King Funk + Tomber

SSBM singles

1. Leffen :foxmelee: :pikachumelee: :ganonmelee: :dkmelee: :pichumelee: :nessmelee: :luigimelee: :roymelee: :bowsermelee: :mewtwomelee:
2. Tomber :icsmelee:
3. Beat :marthmelee:
4. Zoler :foxmelee:
5. King Funk :falcomelee:
5. stelzig :sheikmelee:
7. Navn :foxmelee:
7. Kukzzzz :foxmelee:
9. Eagle :drmario: :marthmelee: :samusmelee:
9. Oskar :jigglypuffmelee:
9. SMASHKNG :ganonmelee: :marthmelee: :drmario:
9. Chansey NES :peachmelee: :sheikmelee:

Bracket image: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4893/ssbmbracket.gif/

stelzig

Smash Lord
Aww, couldn't win the stelzig sucks tournament, but at least I outplaced (and beat) the top2 in our country, lol. Eagle, navn and myself really played quite poorly at this. Probably partly because none of us really played smash outside of the tournament (idk, for some reason I just wasn't very motivated to play smash this weekend), I'm actually unsure if I played at all outside of the tournament on friday... Mario party 9 all day, lol (horrible, horrible game, but some allright mini-games that were cool to try) But tomber and kukzzzzz playing pretty good was cool.

P:M surprisingly fun however. When I first installed V2 I really still wasn't that interested when I tried it, but after trying tink at this tournament, I actually wanted to go and play more (unlike melee for some reason =/).

We're going to practice for a few days right before SR4, so hopefully that'll help some of us getting in decent shape, heh. :)

Pretty cool event, even though it turned out smaller than expected, great commentary by the swedes on our stream too :D

Edit: According to these tournament results the western region in Denmark is suddenly >>> eastern. Especially now that navn is coming back to our region :D
Why have you only added the P:M bracket btw?

Beat!

Smash Master
Great, well-run tournament. King Funk definitely deserves a TON of props for setting it all up with the venue and stream.

Speaking of which, doing stream commentary was super fun and I'd definitely like to do it again in the future.

Shoutouts to all the other cool danes too <3

Everyone who enjoyed the stream should make sure to advertise it so it can get even more viewers next time.

Laem

Smash Champion
Armada enters P:M and doubles but not singles xd. Leffen didn't use enough characters imho.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Apparently he had some controller problems. I'd imagine getting second in a small Danish local would look kind of bad on his tournament record, lol.

Beat!

Smash Master
^That, and he wasn't feeling motivated (possibly related to his controller issues, but still). He wasn't exactly feeling super excited about doubles either, but he had already "promised" me to team, so he endured (<3).

Armada

Smash Lord
Armada enters P:M and doubles but not singles xd. Leffen didn't use enough characters imho.
Like Beat said, I had problems with my controller. I didn't feel motivated to play when I can't do what I wanna do. Beat is a close friend and I promised him to team so ofc I will play with him even if I have controller problems cause it would be a ****ty move to leave him without team8 the same day as the tournament start (even if it is a small one).

Top Bottom