• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede t-shirts !

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Thread updated
Hey guys, who want some King Dedede t-shirts ?
I hope you guys like them, please leave some feedback !

Link updated
My Spreadshirt store

Follow me on twitter !

I plan on making more, if you have any cool idea, tell me !
I'll take any requests (maybe others characters too !)...

Ask me ! :chuckle:

Last edited:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
Wow, did you draw that by yourself?

It's nice, but if I may be critical of it....I'm not sure about the head shape, and also I wish the hammer edges were more silvery than brassy.

Also since the shirt's base colour is green, it immediately reminded me of Smash 4 Dedede's green robe which has a waddle Dee on that.

I'm no shirt maker though...so I dunno....

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Thanks for your feedback, I made some adjustments and I think it's better now.
Let me know what you think of it :)

As for the color of the hammer, Teespring is limiting to 10 colors...
I can make it work on a white t-shirt but...only white...
I might look for another site if someone is interested (not the case right now :ohwell:)

Thanks ! :4dedede:

Last edited:

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
Nice shirt! 8/10 would buy. If I had any income whatsoever...

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I like your second shirt a lot more.

Now I feel like making a shirt. I went to the site, but I don't like that I can only make a shirt with a square on it. I wonder where I can go to make a shirt that has an image wrapped all around it.

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
Shirt Idea :4dedede:using forward smash and the shirt saying dededestruction.

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
Wow, amazing art. Just bought one of the Canada's smash symbol one.
Think you can make one with K3D in his crouch position?

The text would be "Give in to the DDD"

I'll buy it and wear it at my local tournaments

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Wow, amazing art. Just bought one of the Canada's smash symbol one.
Think you can make one with K3D in his crouch position?

The text would be "Give in to the DDD"

I'll buy it and wear it at my local tournaments
Wow, thanks a lot !
And yes, I can...I mean...I WILL definitely do that for you (you're my first customer after all :laugh:).

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
Ah ah! You just got yourself a happy customer. It's like my imagination comes to life Thanks to your drawing skills! Once I'll receive the shirts and confirm the size is correct, I will definitely have more ideas for you. I'M already a fan, you are my hero.

Last edited:

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Ah ah! You just got yourself a happy customer. It's like my imagination comes to life Thanks to your drawing skills! Once I'll receive the shirts and confirm the size is correct, I will definitely have more ideas for you. I'M already a fan, you are my hero.
Ahah thanks :)

Can I ask you something tho ?
I don't know why but Spreadshirt keep deleting my shirt design...
Maybe it's their copyright auto bot thing or maybe they have been Dededestructed in the past...

Can you reassure me that your orders are still working ?

Last edited:

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Ok thanks !
I might need to change from Spreadshirt to something else if they keep deleting my design...

Anyone know a good site ?
I'll try Redbubble but I don't like their pricing...

Maybe Designbyhümans ?

Last edited:

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
I really have no idea, You made me discover that kind of website. You may want to email them in order to find an answer to your problem.

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
Can you make one of him doing his neutral air? I'm not sure what phrasing I would have with that but I'd buy it if it was just as is. He's so adorable in that attack.

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Its a shame you dont have the other variants. If you had that neutral air in the ice king colors I'd scoop that right up. Amazing art. You have a twitter I could DM you at?

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the wait, I had a lot of other things to do.
Hope you like it, I think it's the best so far :)
The art is by far the best so far. I love it! You did a magnificent job capturing how happy he is. I'm going to put my order in tonight! Thanks a lot!!!

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Its a shame you dont have the other variants. If you had that neutral air in the ice king colors I'd scoop that right up. Amazing art. You have a twitter I could DM you at?
My Twitter
I'm not really super active...and I post in french sometime...
But I check it everyday !

And if you want, I can change the color to the one you like (This art only), that's why I made this thread in the first place, Dedede players are my priority :laugh: (I, myself play green Dedede)

The art is by far the best so far. I love it! You did a magnificent job capturing how happy he is. I'm going to put my order in tonight! Thanks a lot!!!
Thanks ! :)
And I love your avatar :laugh:

Last edited:

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
My Twitter
I'm not really super active...and I post in french sometime...
But I check it everyday !

And if you want, I can change the color to the one you like, that's why I made this thread in the first place, Dedede players are my priority :laugh: (I, myself play green Dedede)

And I love your avatar :laugh:
Thanks! I drew it myself, haha! No quite exactly your level of skill.
If you REALLY WILLING TO GO THE DISTANCE, THE PINK DEDEDE IN THIS WOULD BE GREAT.
YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY THOUGH.
Before you know it, you'll be makin' all these shirts in every colour swap.

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Yeah, you're right Embarrass
I should have been a little more specific too, I can only change the color on this particular art (and probably the future one). Editing the older ones would be too long, I changed my way of coloring in photoshop.

My shop !

Enjoy !

Last edited:

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you're right Embarrass
I should have been a little more specific too, I can only change the color on this particular art (and probably the future one). Editing the older ones would be too long, I changed my way of coloring in photoshop.

My shop !

Enjoy !
It's fantastic! I'm going to buy a few tonight!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I must get myself a dedede shirt 8D

would love if you could get a pose from his victory pose (spinning his hammer, having over his shoulder and has fround eyes) or that taunt he lifts up his hammer and laughs :3

Last edited:

Zesso

Smash Rookie
I must get myself a dedede shirt 8D

would love if you could get a pose from his victory pose (spinning his hammer, having over his shoulder and has fround eyes) or that taunt he lifts up his hammer and laughs :3
Any DDD color preference ?

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
Hey there, just wanted to give you a feedback onthe T-shirt I bought. I bought it on july 24th and received it today. I took a picture to show you the result, really satisfied!
http://imgur.com/z2tVmbM

I'm definitely wearing this in my next tournament, since my matches started appearing on Stream and being commented, having your shirts while I'm playing would be amazing :) Definitely buying more from you.
Speaking of which, I told you that once I would receive my tshirt I would have more ideas for drawing.
I would appreciate a shirt with DDD doing the inhale attack, with a text saying ''DDD swallows the competition'', when you'll have time :)
I would also like another DDD shirt with a gordo animation, alongside a quirky flavor text but I'm out of imagination for now, I'll keep you updated lol.

Beside, I really like the new variety of color available for your shirts!

Thank you so much for your work, I'm a fan!

Ps: I am wondering if it's possible to write nametags on the back of the shirt or the Shop won't allow it?

Last edited:

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
I wish I had money to get a t-shirt that makes me as fabulous as the king.
Aw well.
I can eat just as good as him, so that's something.

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Finally done, I hope you like it pikazz ! :4dedede:
If someone want a color swap, ask me, I'll do my best.
Now, I'll try to work on Guillaume1987 ideas...

Thanks again guys :)

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Ps: I am wondering if it's possible to write nametags on the back of the shirt or the Shop won't allow it?
It is possible for me to make one with your tag but I don't think there's a way for costumers to change the shirts in the shop...
If you want one, I can try to make one for you and put it on a private shop link.

Like this (the price may be wrong, but adding text add some cost)

I just need your name tag and the brand of shirt you want (only the brand, don't need the size or color, you'll choose them).

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Made this one today...I mean tonight...:tired:
I think it looks pretty good, was fun to made while watching Thee Incubus stream :)

Last edited:

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
Ok, I just saw your gordo drawing on your site, A-MA-ZING! As I saw it I instantly found a quote to add to it.
Can you add ''It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.''
DDD's pose is just perfect for it, lol

As for the DDD drawing where he is doing the hammer up in the air taunt, could you add ''For Dreamland!''

My nametag is Madein. If it's possible, I would like it written with the font you use for the other DDD shirts.
I want the american apparel slimer fit shirt type. I would buy the 2 shirts above with my nametag behind.

A thousand thanks to you.

Man, I really hope you are getting a nice cut from the bought shirts, your work means a lot.

Last edited:

Zesso

Smash Rookie
Ok, I just saw your gordo drawing on your site, A-MA-ZING! As I saw it I instantly found a quote to add to it.

Can you add ''It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.''
DDD's pose is just perfect for it, lol

As for the DDD drawing where he is doing the hammer up in the air taunt, could you add ''For Dreamland!''
I can do that.

My nametag is Madein. If it's possible, I would like it written with the font you use for the other DDD shirts.
I want the american apparel slimer fit shirt type. I would buy the 2 shirts above with my nametag behind.
T-Shirt #1
T-Shirt #2

Tell me if it's ok !

Man, I really hope you are getting a nice cut from the bought shirts, your work means a lot.
I don't. I could but I don't want them to be $27 US without shipping like some other site...
(and I didn't add any extra cost on the custom t-shirt you asked, it's the lowest I can go if I want to keep my "normal" cut :glare:).
If you want to help me tho, you can follow me on twitter and retweet my things. If you don't have twitter,
you can always go running naked outside in the street and shout to everyone that I sells cool Dedede shirts.

Thanks again !

Last edited:
Top Bottom