• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede t-shirts !

Guillaume1987

Smash Cadet
Nice these are perfect. However I think there is a problem with the special pages you made, because whenever I click to choose one, I get redirected to the same page asking me to choose a size, although I already chose it. So I can't add it to my cart. The normal shop works fine, but not the 2 pages you made for me. Can you fix it?

imsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
thesouldemon
3DS FC
3411-3945-3633
Would it be possible to make a snapback?

imsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
thesouldemon
3DS FC
3411-3945-3633
Unfortunately, it need to be a 3 colors maximum vector...and the design is so small I don't think it's worth it...
Shame. I'll be buying two shirts though :bee:

CrafterCentury

Smash Rookie
NNID
CrafterCentury
Thread updated
Hey guys, who want some King Dedede t-shirts ?
I hope you guys like them, please leave some feedback !

Link updated
My Spreadshirt store

I plan on making more, if you have any cool idea, tell me !
I'll take any requests (maybe others characters too !)...

Ask me ! :chuckle:

I have an idea! You should make a pose where D3 is pointing off in the distance or something (ex http://prntscr.com/81ng1e) and right beside him is waddle dee doing the same pose. Kind of like an off to adventure sort of thing haha :)

CrafterCentury

Smash Rookie
NNID
CrafterCentury
I have an idea! You should make a pose where D3 is pointing off in the distance or something (ex http://prntscr.com/81ng1e) and right beside him is waddle dee doing the same pose. Kind of like an off to adventure sort of thing haha :)
just thought of something else. what if you had dedede's jet hammer and have kirby's hammer and they're like about to hit each other! (ok im done lol)

Last edited:

Zesso

Smash Rookie
oh god thats a t-shirt I must buy <3
I just hope it can be ship to there I live ;w;
Sweden ? I'm pretty sure it works :)

And for people interested in a Dedede shirt, use the code: "SAVENOW" and get a 15% discount on your order.
(August 6th – August 11th)

Thanks again !

Top Bottom