• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede is black

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
So is G&W. Hes so thin cause hes from Africa LOlRasismLol!!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
IDK if he's black as much as he's just pimp. I'm not one to say a skin color really has cultural significance but from what I've seen Dedede has the cotton pink pimp gear, throws his "hoes" at his opponents for victory, has a pimp "cane" (really a hammer) that becomes a crazy mad blaster, and his FS is doing a dance while his hoes cause havoc on the battlescene. Yeah Dedede's a pimp

So is G&W. Hes so thin cause hes from Africa LOlRasismLol!!
G&W is ethiopian

Fawriel

Smash Master
I was actually thinking of making a Dedede mock-up showing his "politically incorrect Dedede" skin.

You know. With black skin and a red beak.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
wow if you think DDD sounds like a black guy you havent been around a black guy in a long time.....WTF.
he sounds like a beast, just as i want him to, he doesnt say words he just goes "hew hew hew" and ****
im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom