• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet NYC Bi-Weekly's results!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
that was a fun tourney ... i hope next week there will b more people ^_^ also ... can't wiat for the zenith... SHOUT OUTS!!!! D1 my nigg we went even that day ... i just lucked out and won the second time we faced lol ... jash ... why is ur ylink beasty like that O_o' ... tag ... **** marths forward smash ... X good **** ... jman ... GO GET PEACH PRACTICE NIGG DAM ... i still love u ... DJ i hate u ^_- ... SILVEN ... stop being fancy nigg .. and start punching people with that metal arm of urs lol ... THX I LOVE U PANDA lol ... i'm mad we played each other first round man =\ ... HAX u were playing too much like isai ... even the SD's lol ... ok anyone else i forgot i'm sry i'm really tired and i haven't slept since thursday cuz i got home from the weekly at 4 am and ****ing had to work at 7am >_< ... so yea laterzzzzz

Alukard

Smash Hero
"ahh so u remember ... just like thee ollllld days" ^_- ... IS THERE GONNA B A NYCLAN WEEKLY ?????? SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLZ... o and i forgot to post this up ... but umm KuBuu why were u soo mean >_< ... all i said is that he isn't wobbling =\ ... its just a game ... and i didn't say anything derogatory towards anyone lol ... anyway i still think ur a cool guy but that was uncalled for ... AND VANZ GOOD **** ... stop getting mad man WTF ... u almost blew it playing the fox cuz he got a kill on u lol ... its bound to happen man ... HAVE FUN WITH IT ... I LOVE THE NYC SMASH SCENE

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow how come I didn't know they posted new results in this same thread. How bootlegged is that. All this time I was wondering where the results were....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, top 5 me and Jash. Jash that was one hell of a fight with me and you, but ofcourse I can never take you out so I already knew who was gonna win that one. Good fight buddy. Seems like My Peach is finally doing things right and improving. yet I get no shout outs from ANYONE, ......meh oh well, Im not really know for a good player by some of the smash people like auk, vanz, jman, hax, and a few more I may have messed.its just the average group of people playing and when I play with them, I got no probs or anything, but when they play each other, they always say good things about each other but me. Guess I feel left out. which is why I dont play them NOW that much if I have a chance too in tournys or dont even try to hang around them like i tried or have before. cause it seems like im nothing. But its ok, Im just some random Peach player and not really talked about in tournies like names I just said here Or I just can be as good as you guys are. Oh well, I'll leave it at that. I'll just watch you guys play and learn from you all. and just fight my close friends at tournies or if I get a challenge from you guys.

Good stuff to those that I did not play, which was nearly the whole team pleazy and a lot more. You guys are good, well, see ya all on the 30th. laterz

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
"ahh so u remember ... just like thee ollllld days" ^_- ... IS THERE GONNA B A NYCLAN WEEKLY ?????? SOMEONE ANSWER THIS PLZ... o and i forgot to post this up ... but umm KuBuu why were u soo mean >_< ... all i said is that he isn't wobbling =\ ... its just a game ... and i didn't say anything derogatory towards anyone lol ... anyway i still think ur a cool guy but that was uncalled for ... AND VANZ GOOD **** ... stop getting mad man WTF ... u almost blew it playing the fox cuz he got a kill on u lol ... its bound to happen man ... HAVE FUN WITH IT ... I LOVE THE NYC SMASH SCENE

Excuse me for being nosy but ...what was uncalled for? :lick:

Oh and Dark Peach. You know why you get no shout outs?!?! YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY?!?! Cuz if people lose to you, they're not gonna take it well....why?!?! Cuz you're Peach and they're just gonna call you cheap or dsmash spammer. ^_^. Oh and I don't know if you noticed but MIKE G gave you a shout out, if you read his post.

But all I'll say is don't let it get to you ^_~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Excuse me for being nosy but ...what was uncalled for? :lick:

Oh and Dark Peach. You know why you get no shout outs?!?! YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY?!?! Cuz if people lose to you, they're not gonna take it well....why?!?! Cuz you're Peach and they're just gonna call you cheap or dsmash spammer. ^_^. Oh and I don't know if you noticed but MIKE G gave you a shout out, if you read his post.

But all I'll say is don't let it get to you ^_~
And yet we have Marths, space animals and shiek, that what you see all day at tournes more than Peach. its all that most people play. and in matches they do cheap things too. like fox and his shines or drill shines to other combos, falco and his lasers, can just camp you all day to really be gay, shiek and marth......I just have to say thier mains and it backs up cheap and gay for it self. and you see these 4 way more than Peaches. so if THIS post is not a joke, thats kinda messed up cause, the characters I just named I see them do cheap stuff to win thier matches. and I saw some of this at the tourny, really all the time. So its not really fair on my part at all. and to be left out cause of that is even worst. Im just trying to have fun here. Peach gets it the worst from these 4. even falcon. Its not easy for a Peach to beat these 5. they can **** her pretty bad. so this is messed up on my part.

But I'll leave it at that, I dont want any fights to break out here and people get mad with posts and etc. so all I'll say is good games to all that I played and did not play, and maybe you'll let me play with you guys more and I can get aleast some respect. cause I do feel left out around you guys to be honest. well not so much around DJ, and some KF members. Oh and D1. I just dont wanna feel like this anymore and have fun with you all. Even if Im not as good as you all. thats all I really want.

So yea, good games and nice stuff from team pleazy abd everyone else there. Im going to bed now, Good nite everyone

Alukard

Smash Hero
its not that no one recognized u ... i always give shout outs to people that i play in tourney ... unless i have like 123352 friendlies with them like i did with D1 at nyclan ... but either way u shouldn't look for shoutouts ... just try to earn them ... also its not like someone is saying bad things about u ... just my thoughts

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Alright, top 5 me and Jash. Jash that was one hell of a fight with me and you, but ofcourse I can never take you out so I already knew who was gonna win that one. Good fight buddy. Seems like My Peach is finally doing things right and improving. yet I get no shout outs from ANYONE, ......meh oh well, Im not really know for a good player by some of the smash people like auk, vanz, jman, hax, and a few more I may have messed.its just the average group of people playing and when I play with them, I got no probs or anything, but when they play each other, they always say good things about each other but me. Guess I feel left out. which is why I dont play them NOW that much if I have a chance too in tournys or dont even try to hang around them like i tried or have before. cause it seems like im nothing. But its ok, Im just some random Peach player and not really talked about in tournies like names I just said here Or I just can be as good as you guys are. Oh well, I'll leave it at that. I'll just watch you guys play and learn from you all. and just fight my close friends at tournies or if I get a challenge from you guys.

Good stuff to those that I did not play, which was nearly the whole team pleazy and a lot more. You guys are good, well, see ya all on the 30th. laterz
***** i was beasting in teams (as always lol) and i get no shoutouts -__-

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yeah you always act like a victim dude ur not the only one who never gets attention lol.

It's posts like that that make ppl not shoutout.

And stop blaming the lack of attention you get on the fifth best in the game ffs no johns lol.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Here let me make u guys happy.
SHOUTOUTS
Venom- nice falcon ur too good.
Dark.Pch- nice peach u had nice dittos with Mike G ur too good.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha he gave ya pity shoutouts lol ... dark peach ... just chill man thats all u gotta do ... just play the game and have fun ... smash boards should b about reading important news ... or reading things like ither peoples problems when ur bored like i do LMFAO ... or comments on venue or how the tourney was ran or things that should have been said at the tourney and for some reason wasn't ... thats all ... shoutouts are nothing more then friends saying GG ... so act like a friend and u should get the shoutouts u deserve guy ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well alright, thanks, say we need to play again, and do what we did in DJ house that day, Ken vs wife, too funny XD!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
word.... i dont know what happened, been away from the boards 4 a lil, but it seems like shoutouts were taking place...? so imma just give some out..... 0.o

alukard.... i always play and i always say good stuff, congrats on third in singles or in teams... no matter wat its good lol

drk. peach..... havent played you in a while but its always a pleasure 2 c ur peach in battle, u have gotten really good and i wish 2 do battle with ur lvl. 20 peach against my lvl. 15 mario :chuckle:

jman.... even tho im ur coach *cough* i hate that i always play u in teams but when u beat me the sun was in my eyes and my allergies were actin up so dont take the win so seriously lmao i no.... NO JOHNS!!!!!!

hax..... see above....lil b@st@rd lol and btw THAT TUNAFISH SANDWICH WAS GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackanese.... ur my favorite black and chine...ummm i mean japanese dude EVER.... and we need 2 play more so we can start dominating in teams lol

and finally Zro...good **** *****, ur deffinatly the best mario in manhattan, u rule! get at urself.(and yes im the only tag put with a capital lol) cant wait 2 play u again :suess: lol

others... i 4got ya and ya not that important.... lol na sry i 4got ya and i will make it up 2 ya somehow.........? lol hair slicked back will make a return lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
***** drk pch is feenin for a shoutout

So here's one for ya...

Drk Pch: Yo I wasn't at the tourney but good **** wit peach man. I like how u pull out turnips and throw em at people. I've seen other peach players pull out turnips b4, but it's like urs come out 2000 frames quicker yo... </joke>

Seriously shoutouts aren't just about skill. If people feel ur a cool person u tend to stand more of a chance gettin a shoutout.

B4 ppl can even shout you out you come on the boards and give a play by play of every match u had.

Just do what all the cool kids do

Forget you have a brain for 3-6 hours or however long the tourney takes and act silly and say mad random ****

Like "hugging trees is part of a complete breakfast"

Then see how many people start to
-shout you out
-hang out wit u
-cheer u on in ur matches

Yes sir

U too can be a rand0m *** smasher

Hope that helps...

Next lesson will cost ya kiddo

Cia

das kwl
yeeah, I never got to respond to this so I'm gonna do it now <_<

plzzz.. don't judge me based off of these results. I have to leave and take my cousin to the metro north train (yes biitches, that's my john!! I placed 9th because I wasn't there to play)

tag- yeeeah mann, u did it!! I definitely did not see you beating but you did and all I can say is good shizz. but I always learn from my mistakes, so please be ready :D

Top Bottom