• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet NYC Bi-Weekly's results!!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
This weekly was dum hot. good **** to everyone that came and thx for comin.

Teams Results:

1st) PC Chris and Kip
2nd) Ace_marth and KillaFox
3rd) Forward and Cactuar
4th)Jman and Hax
5th) Tetra and Hazz
Bum and wes
7th) DJ Nintendo and Dionis
Zro and Blackanese
9th) Worlds Finest
Vanz and Alukard
Chancletas
Anti-matter
13th) Flame Bros
Team Wata
PB&Cat
John and Edwin
17th) Cain and Abel
bye
bye
bye

Singles Results:

1st)PC Chris
2nd) Forward
3rd) Cactuar
4th) Wes
5th) Tetra
Hax
7th) Bum
Hazz
9th) Rog (DIK)
Silven
Starzonedge
Tech0
13th) Blast
Tech9
PB&J
D1
17th) Tone
ALukard
Blackanese
copycat
Meleo
Jman
Kip
Steve
25th) Andre
Kashan
Ereek
Sparta
Miles
Gar
Jayoyeah
Zoro
33rd)Hiroshi
Fade
JC

Again thx to everyone for comin and btw this will be my last weekly :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I had an easy bracket....

Hax M00t city shun. M0000000t city !
Wes M000t city shun. M000000t city!
DJ ENTENDO. M00t city shun. M000000t city! No seriously that was funny how Tetra plugged out your controller. LMAO!!

This was my bracket
Meleo(WIN)
Ganondorf player whose name I didn't catch(WIN)
Hax(LOSE)
Tetra(LOSE)

And I guess it's your last weekly cuz you're going on vacation like every other smasher ...right? :(

Jash

Smash Lord
Well the Flame Bros sunk at the weekly...but its cool, we will get them next time. Good ish to Ace and Killafox, didn't expect ya to come in second...wat was i thinking? Good ish to Tetra and Hazz, you guys are crazy, we could not take you down but we will try harder next time. Good ish to the little Rascals, Hax and Jman are pretty broken...this makes them get far....it makes sense now. Good tourney, didn't expect half the people in there to be there.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ahhh first time I entered singles in a while and I got it pretty bad hah. It's okay, do better next week and I really need to start training harder!

Congrats to everyone though :D it was really fun this week.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Am I the only one that's surprised by the results? Did Bum use Pichu in both teams and singles? Did Forward and Cactuar use double Bowsers in teams? D:

Well, good stuffz I guess.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Am I the only one that's surprised by the results? Did Bum use Pichu in both teams and singles? Did Forward and Cactuar use double Bowsers in teams? D:

Well, good stuffz I guess.

no bum used DK, forward used falco and shiek, and cactuar used fox and marth.

in singles Bum basically literally went to slp tho idk wat happened wit him it looked like he passed out lol.

Hax is too good!

YAY PC <333333.

I lost to Hax first round, it was close but he is too good. never played him before, now I know why people talk about him all the time. WTF STOP KNEEING TO FINISH EVERY COMBO YOUR NOT ISAI! lol j/k. too good though.

Then right after that I had to play tetra. I almost beat his marth, he wasnt trying though I can tell. Good set, too good.

Ace marth and killafox, too good in teams, you guys will be missed as a team (i think lol).
Cactuar is too good.
Forward is toooooooooo goooood.

PC wins again!

D1

Banned via Administration
no bum used DK, forward used falco and shiek, and cactuar used fox and marth.

in singles Bum basically literally went to slp tho idk wat happened wit him it looked like he passed out lol.
Ask Killafox is he's interested in teaming w/ me anytime : D.

Alukard

Smash Hero
that tourney was good ... good games to tetra and forward ... two sheiks in a row c'mon gimme a freaking break lol anyway good job jesus ur fox is getting real good and lil isai u already kno ...u just gotta keep it a bit more simple sometimes ^_^

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Couldn't make it due to breakdance practice, good stuff on teams.

*looks at singles results*

D1, what exactly are you doing? =x

PB&J

Smash Hero
i had a good time at this tourny...good matches with everyone.
pc.-and kip-you guys are beast...good decision going peach
foward-i love the platform tech chase..we got to play again
wes-best samus
cactuar-good stuff..
jman and hax-keep it up..don't lose ur cool
starz-the smartest fox..i hate onnet and i should of went to fd...good subway conversation
vanz-u should of enter singles
d1-peanut butter jelly time,peanut jelly time...lol..we got to play soon
killa fox and ace marth-good stuff...u gotta teach me fox
comp-stop showin up late

every body else good tourny i had alot of fun..ill see u next week at nyclan

Hax

Smash Champion
Hax is too good!

YAY PC <333333.
most definitely, lol.

ace_marth said:
Again thx to everyone for comin and btw this will be my last weekly
WTF, you can't take fridays off work or something? you and killa would've WON THE TOURNEY if you stayed marth in match 5. you guys are awesome though, congrats on making it far and helping with a really good weekly.

XSilvenX said:
Hax M00t city shun. M0000000t city !
lol i never realized how annoying it is for a stage not to have ledges.. you know if i banned mute city you could've always gone to poke floats which would probably be a reliable counterpick as well. uair's apparently own samus. =P

VaNz said:
.. This weekly was just not good for me T_T.. but congrats to those did do well. AKA The little rascals
best team.

X4FoSho4X said:
dammmnnnn der were mad heads! ihnc all day. tec0 tec9 and strazonedge reppin da crew last night. why is it going to be your last weekly ace???????
you should've come man it was the ****.

RelaxImAProfessional said:
I lost to Hax first round, it was close but he is too good. never played him before, now I know why people talk about him all the time. WTF STOP KNEEING TO FINISH EVERY COMBO YOUR NOT ISAI! lol j/k. too good though.
good set, your fox is really good and i think you would've won if you grabbed more. o.O

SHOUTOUTS
wes - my ***** hax
pc - congrats again, our match was funny and i went home a champ cuz i knee'd you into yoshi's story lolol.
forward - **** that waveland/shine on battlefield vs pc was priceless, your falco is awesome
blackanese - get SNES dkc2 and ill show you my skills >_>
alukard - man i know you're a lot better than 17th place, you're one of the best marths i know and yeah double-sheik sucks lol
pb&j - i guess you're right.. i was playing like **** when i first got there though with my corona
jman - didn't wanna play you in singles.. good **** in teams this is the best we've ever done considering the people who came, sorry i missed the l-cancel against forward at final destination... we would've won that match.
vanz - good game in teams.. stop taking smash so seriously
ace/killa - good **** like i said you would've won if ace stayed marth
everyone else - good ****

so yeah that was the best weekly to date, i'm still exhausted from it.. *yawn*

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Well the Flame Bros sunk at the weekly...but its cool, we will get them next time. Good ish to Ace and Killafox, didn't expect ya to come in second...wat was i thinking? Good ish to Tetra and Hazz, you guys are crazy, we could not take you down but we will try harder next time. Good ish to the little Rascals, Hax and Jman are pretty broken...this makes them get far....it makes sense now. Good tourney, didn't expect half the people in there to be there.
awww guy i thought i was important 2. :urg: after all me and blackanese did play you. im sad now :( but yea it was good 2 see everyone there. probally the biggest weekly w2z ever had. it was crazy fun tho

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like I missed alot. Too bad for me eh?. well cant do nothing about that. but I guess I can say congrats to those that went far this week. See you guys at the KF tourny.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ya def missed out lol. lets try to break 40 next time. this one we had 36 ppl. Everyone get ready for the Zenith lol its only two weeks away :)
Hell yea im gonna try to get my girlfriend to come with me. if so we will enter teams. She is very good. we may be on the same level. But we have to play a singles and see. But yea if all goes well she will come as well and we will enter teams. I think You'll all like here, as for she will like you guys 2

Technine

Smash Cadet
aww only 14th. dam watever. ill do better next time i come. I guess wen u face foward the first match u dont got much of a chance.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I didn't do so well in teams, but its all good. I'm mad at how the weekly that mad people came to, I didn't have enough money to enter singles. It was a fun time like always and good sh*t to everyone.

Special shoutouts:

Little Rascals (JMan & Hax) - You guys are definitely too good and cute, lol. JMan, you're definitely improving like a cute little iguana. Coming to my crib and helping you get better is definitely paying off. You still need to get at MY FOX, lol. I definitely said definitely mad times in this paragraph, lol.

KF Brothers (Killafox & Ace Marth) - The definition of beast in teams is ya ******. Sad that you're continuing reign of teaming together is over, but thats just for weeklies. You guys have nothing on my Bowser though, lol.

Forward - We didn't have our Bowser ditto. I'm a sad, sad Panda, lol.

PC Chris - It was fun having those team friendlies, especially when I had Link, lol. My Link is mad wack, right?

Since Ace Marth is not teaming with Killafox anymore for weeklies. I would gladly take his place as his teammate, even though I won't be as great of a teammate as his brother. Although, this is if it's ok with Killafox. As everyone should know, I always have a different teammate ever week because my main partner, Warrior Knight, works during the weeklies. So I'm in pain, lol. Hopefully Killafox would wanna team with me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i hope you weren't refering to my post

i just get bored and i have no good bowser vids to watch, i'd like to have more to watch occasionally lol

Hax

Smash Champion
lol, i was kidding.

dj's bowser is too good though, i always get owned when i approach him but when he approaches me it's a different story. :chuckle:

Top Bottom