• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
That thread title! Labernashhhh..! :laugh:

That said, this is how ones english becomes after living in Sweden for 13 years whilst reading too much fisherman's literature

(the logo IS foul, foul).

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ever had quail?! Some good stuff, though not sure that's considered fowl. Also gator was actually really good, just because food.

I quite like the way you write, Hyoi! Wish I was into literature and stuff...

Labernash

Smash Lord
Never had duck before, I would like to try it!

As far as turkey goes, I'm not a HUGE fan, like Thanksgiving is about it. I don't even like Thanksgiving food in general, but I can do it once a year. Lunch meat turkey is bad. Lunch meat ham and salami is where it's at.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
When the new forums were implemented I clicked on 'view newest post' and it seems to have a bug in the system because it sent me back to Feb. 2012.

In order to get back here I had to hook a conductor up to my car and have it struck by lightning right as I hit 88 mph. I have finally made it back to the future guys!
[collapse=view picture]

[/collapse]

Labernash

Smash Lord
Cranberry sauce is the same as cranberry relish or is there something added?? Sweet potatoes and marshmallows are awesome too, and then sweet potato/ pumpkin pie is what I look forward to.

Timmy I died. You killed me and I died!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I did sort of sneeze on some dinosaurs, and I did sort of kill my own great-grandfather... and I think there were a few other things I shouldn't have done...

But everything turned out alright...

...Right? o_0;
[collapse=paradox?]
[/collapse]

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I still want those photos for the update on the kirby krew, so a pm would be fine.

I already got chu and mike, so I'm pretty serious about finishing this.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Cranberry sauce is the same as cranberry relish or is there something added??
Most cranberry relish recipes use orange and apple so there's that difference. Relish is also chunkier since it's made by grinding the cranberries with the other fruits. The most notable difference is that it doesn't come in a can.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Luco, I'm playing through Earthbound again. I'm dying a lot this time for some reason...

@ auto oohhhh! That actually sounds pretty tasty. Might try that this year!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Luco, I'm playing through Earthbound again. I'm dying a lot this time for some reason...

@ auto oohhhh! That actually sounds pretty tasty. Might try that this year!
Where are you? Most of the problems in earthbound can be solved by sitting there and farming creatures for a while until you level a bit. :p

Cranberries do.
Reminds me of 'zombie'.

Anyone get the reference?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yams with marshmallows
Cranberry sauce and relish
Duck

I'll choose a double cheese burger with bacon out of all. Because I'm not into thanksgiving food. Turkey is fine though.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, except it shouldn't be casual like everyday food.

Fast food makes the lowest kind of burgers. I would prefer burgers that really packs a punch, like fuddruckers or five guys. The bigger the beef, the better it tastes as long as it cooked perfectly. Probably cooked medium well.

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Yo, MikeKirby, i just watched game 1 from your set vs. NinjaLink's D3; good stuff! Your playstyle is very similar to mine, though I should learn to mix up my options more like you do with inhale and uair n' stuff.

Also, the amazing food discussions are constantly ongoing in this thread lol (I had a tasty burger at TGIF's here in Sweden this winter. It was good).

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah, except it shouldn't be casual like everyday food.

Fast food makes the lowest kind of burgers. I would prefer burgers that really packs a punch, like fuddruckers or five guys. The bigger the beef, the better it tastes as long as it cooked perfectly. Probably cooked medium well.
Japan different though. =)

Top Bottom