• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keykey's Sheik (Grand finals tournament)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
oh wifi.... I'll cut it some slack.

I was going to say "Work on spacing, don't jump into marth like that you are asking for a grab or jab or something. Use more needles, you can't really pressure marth in the air well, so charge needles instead. marths like to approach from the air, at least in my experience, needle them as they lan when they can't block or dodge.
and don't use dsmash so much ftilt and jabs are great tools for quick presure. short hop nair and full hop nair as well. if dsmash is shielded you are screwed. So watch out for that. dsmash is also an alternative kill using it a lot lessens that.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Don't put grand finals in the title without mentioning wifi, my hope flickers and dies.

There's a reason everyone disregards them, lag in a fighting game is unquestionably stupid.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Can't compare to mine. Bask in the glory of Sara Matsunaga from Ever 17!

Actually... mine loses... she wasn't even the best character anyway... :(

Anyway, decent matches for wifi.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i thought Sara was ur favorite character Werekill...btw i messed up tsugumi route, i dunno how lol

back on topic u guys shouldn't be so hard on wifi it serves its purpose at least

Top Bottom