• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keroro Platoon Presents: Attorney

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Alright, finally getting around to posting results! Sorry that we couldn't quite get the tourney to completely finish by 10 P.M., but I'm glad we had such a good showing overall!

On to the results!

Doubles:
1: Shade Man [Overswarm and 9th Place] (:4megaman:/:4bowser:&:4metaknight:) ($190.00)
2: Beep Beep Motherfudger [Mister Eric and Absol] (:4rob:&:4sheik:) ($95.00)
3: Keroro Platoon [KERO and Amida] (:4greninja:&:4ness:/:salt:) ($57.00)
4: Judo and Airborne (:4sheik: & :4yoshi:) ($38.00)
5: *Shrug* [Kryp and A:G~] (:4miibrawl:/:4diddy:&:4sheik:/:4pit:)
5: Spec Assalt [Spec and SaltE] (:4pikachu:&:4villager:)
7: GHSL [Sombra and ???] (:4diddy:& ???)
7: Money Match? [Ralph Cecil~ and Twig] (:4sheik: & :4wario:)
9: Lumpy Gravy and Treuce (:4gaw: & :4ness:)
9: Snoop [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
9: Marshal Smashers [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
9: Bootsie [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
13: Choice Scarf Rotom Frost [Blizzard and Switcheroo] (:4zss: & :4pikachu:)
13: Jake and Miguel (:4littlemac:& ???)
13: Ebony and Ivory [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
13: Team Falcon [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
17: All Rice [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
17: The Alternate Skins [??? and ???] (??? & ???)
17: Hodor [??? and ???] (??? & ???)

Bracket:
Singles:
1: Ralph Cecil~ (:4sheik:/:4fox:) ($254)
2: Judo (:4sheik:) ($116)
3: 9th Place (:4metaknight:) ($74)
4: KERO (:4greninja:) ($42)
5: Sombra (:4diddy:) ($21)
5: Overswarm (:4megaman:/:4dk:) ($21)
7: Xisin (:4marth:)
7: A:G~ (:4diddy:/:4miibrawl:)
9: Tables (:4sheik:)
9: Absol (:4sheik:)
9: Amida (:4ness:/:shaker:)
9: Acestartthe3rd (:rosalina:/:4rob:)
13: Treuce (:4ness:)
13: Mister Eric (:4rob:)
13: Lumpy Gravy (:4greninja:/:4gaw:)
13: Papa (:4falcon:)
17: Airborne (:4yoshi:)
17: Mr. L (:4sonic:)
17: Butt (???)
17: Kryp (:4pit:?)
17: W-Randy (Forfeited) (???)
17: Zenaga (:4mario:)
17: AM (:4falco:)
17: Twig (:4wario:)

Drowned in Pools:

25: Khaos Koopa (???)
25: Switcheroo (:4pikachu:)
25: Hobo (:4greninja:)
25: Styro (???)
25: Jake (:4littlemac:)
25: Hippo (???)
25: Jeist (???)
25: Danny3 (???)
25: SaltE (:4villager:?)
25: Spec (:4pikachu:?)
25: Wing (:4ness:/:4pikachu:)
25: Blud (:4yoshi:)
32: Chad (:4rob:/:4yoshi:)
32: Blizzard (:4zss:/:4sheik:)
32: DRAKE (???)
32: SenoMajo (:rosalina:)
32: Zile Flem (???)
32: Fly_Honey (:4ness:)
32: Turk (???)
32: Goober (???)
32: Joltshock (:4charizard:/:4jigglypuff:/:4fox:)
32: MachoCheeze (:4pacman:?)
32: Tower (???)
32: King Wasabi (:4myfriends:)
44: Hawk (:4megaman:) (Forfeited)
44: Hitman (???)
44: Aurturnus (:4robinm:)
44: White Rice (:4gaw:)
44: B-Randy (???)
44: M7 (???)
44: Veskah (:4olimar:)
44: Griff (???)

Bracket:
If people can help me out on characters, that'd be wonderful.

Huge shoutouts to Blizzard and Switcheroo for writing up brackets and help with decision making, Mister Eric for help calling out matches and decision making, Amida for helping with decision making and calling out matches, Nick for bringing a much needed set-up in our eleventh hour, OS for helping out with decision making, Auturnus for helping clean up/carry my TV back to my dorm, Absol for helping out with decision making, and the Guild of Gamers for providing us with two extra TVs.

Thanks for all who came out to this. If you made it out of pools, claim your results here: http://smashboards.com/rankings/smash-4-wii-u-singles-bracket.4383/event

Last edited:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
lmaoefoeroigjoitgj I didn't even notice that oiwetjiojtoiejroiyjhrth

EDIT: I'll post shoutouts later.

Last edited:

Agent:Guilt~

Smash Cadet
NNID
ImAgentGuilt
Kryp used pit/sheik in teams, I used diddy/mii brawler.
Tables mostly played sheik I believe.
Papa was a c. falcon,
Mr. L was a sonic,
blud used yoshi,
machocheese used pacman.. I think.
Veskah used olimar.
ggs all! fun tourney. possibly shoutouts later.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You did a good job running this for so few setups. My DK is now 1-1 in tournament, winning a match in my first set and losing me the tournament in my last!

1: Shave Man [Overswarm and 9th Place] (:4megaman:/:4bowser:&:4metaknight:) ($190.00)

We were Shade Man! SHADE MAN!

Get it?

A pretty beastly team. ROB had a bit of a Bowser problem in that he couldn't really save himself from being juggled and had a bit of a dance requirement for landing, but you guys started figuring out how to wreck my bowser in our second set. You started figuring out megaman's kill setups in doubles too, just didn't have enough time to adapt.

Eric, you should use the fast up+b for ROB. I know you are anti-customs, but don't limit yourself! It gives you far more mobility (and more u-air combos)

You are one of two teams to take a set off me in doubles.

3: Keroro Platoon [KERO and Amida] (:4greninja:&:4ness:/:salt:) ($57.00)

The other team to take a set off me in doubles! Fun games. Kero, I think you need to focus on knocking opponents up or away and double teaming with Amida in doubles. You went into spacing 1v1 mode a lot which can work, but Ness is a pretty vulnerable character the moment he's in the air and/or off stage. Ness' strengths are best displayed when he doesn't have to worry about being edgeguarded or the like.

Amida, I'd definitely find a secondary. Ness will never be an amazing character in Smash 4, his recovery is just too easily abusable by a large portion of the viable cast. You might have some matchups where you can make it work in doubles and you might find workarounds that make him okay to use overall in singles, but you'll never be able to guarantee success with Ness. All it takes is the wrong character -- Katakiri's Meta Knight was able to edgeguard you effortlessly by just jumping into place! The moment you saw that happen, you needed a backup plan or a really, really attentive partner. Even Snake in Brawl started faltering in doubles due to how vulnerable he was and he lived for forever, so give it some thought. Or use a custom up+b that lets you go through MK.

1: Ralph Cecil~ (:4sheik:) ($254)

Good games. I wish I had a secondary for Sheik, Duck Hunt was just a total megaman counter when you were sheik! Had so much trouble there. SD or no SD, I don't think I'd have won that game.

2: Judo (:4sheik:) ($116)

First tournament loss in Smash 4! Enjoyed having you around and testing some Sheik combos on megaman.

3: 9th Place (:4metaknight:) ($74)

Good stuff in doubles. Wish we had gotten to play as I had some megaman tricksies against MK I wanted to try. Teaming with you was fun. Kel is my doubles soul mate so I'll keep teaming with him, but if he's ever not showing up I'll give you a ring first thing. 100% win rate so far!

If anyone out there good needs a consistent teammate, Katakiri is a good one. Even though I DID get 6 KOs in one of our doubles matches... :B

4: KERO (:4greninja:) ($42)

I am so, so, so very sad that my DK did better than my megaman against you. I know battlefield is a bad greninja stage but still. :(

I know the MM and Greninja matchup is tough, but it feels possible. I'll figure it out. Or have a secondary. One or the other. Good stuff running this tournament, you had a REALLY strict time limit, a bad parking situation, etc., and you made the best of it.

5: Sombra (:4diddy:) ($21)

I didn't play you! I wish I did, I want to play more diddy kongs. I like that matchup.

5: Overswarm (:4megaman:/:4dk:) ($21)

thumbs up . j peg

7: Xisin (:4marth:/:4duckhunt:)

I wanted to show you some awesome Marth things I found! I really think Marth is a sleeper.

7: A:G~ (:4diddy:/:4miibrawl:)

Good games. Mii Brawler is one I am familiar with and I'm pretty sure Megaman counters him anyway. Tough matchup. I'd love to play your diddy sometime.

9: Tables (???)

I'm pretty sure we played.... but not sure without seeing char.

9: Absol (:4sheik:)

Good stuff! Fight less sheiks in bracket next time.

9: Amida (:4ness:/:shaker:)

Have less salt! You will lose to many characters better than yours. I have heard many complaints from you about "glitches" and the like when playing Ness and SDing, but it is very common. You should listen to this, as you are basically playing a super weak character in the recovery department:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltqgP-Xgceg

9: Acestartthe3rd (:rosalina:/:4rob:)

Super fun matches. Your SD was heartbreaking on our first match! I started figuring out on game 2, if you hadn't SD'd and won game one you might have had some time to adapt to my adaptation. You had a super good outlook and seemed analytical, keep it up.

Also, learn pivot shooting star bit. It's soooooo goood.

As for some comments you made on your stream:

Skull shield is good in greninja matchup. I had played him earlier and it didn't work well (he can shield the star unless he releases it too late) and wanted to try plant shield. Plant shield does more damage than leaf and the leaves don't disappear, but it is a bit slower coming out. Both are viable.

13: Treuce (???)
13: Mister Eric (:4rob:)

Beep beep! Mii Brawler isn't so tough. I can teach you the matchup.

13: Lumpy Gravy (:4greninja:/:4gaw:)

Sorry the amiibo event didn't happen. :(

13: Papa (???)
17: Airborne (:4yoshi:)

WAY too low a placing for you. You did awesomely in our match. I can't wait for katakiri to upload it, you made me want to pikc up yoshi. Good to see you again.

17: Mr. L (???)
17: Butt (???)

Our games... you almost sent me to losers round 1! Keep playing, was super impressive. Really liked your group's jolly nature.

17: Kryp (:4pit:?)
17: W-Randy (Forfeited) (???)
17: Zenaga (:4mario:)
17: AM (:4falco:)
17: Twig (:4wario:)

I want to see more wario, I didn't get to see you play.

LumpyGravy

Smash Cadet
NNID
shigalev
Twig- Felt kind of bad about our set because you had a big lead in both games that I somehow brought back. I don't feel bad about the time out though, you left me no choice :p . I had a lot of fun playing you though, hope I get to again.

Zenaga- Wow, I played you three times in one tournament. You adapted really well and beat me in the second set and the third one in bracket was pretty close. You mentioned before that set that you thought you might lose because of your bad luck with ordering food - sorry that came to fruition. Game and Watch is so hype though :4gaw:

Overswarm- I wasn't even salty about the unfortunate events in our matches because you're the most fun person I've yet to play. Thanks for the tips on how to deal with the custom moves you were using.

Treuce- Thanks for teaming with me. It sucks that it was our first time teaming (in addition to my own inexperience with doubles) because I think if we were a more seasoned team we could be pretty successful. If you ever make your way here again without a partner let me know.

Amida- Either gonna have to keep my pocket Rosa or put in work learning the Ness matchup. Or pick up Mii Brawler :happysheep:.

AG- Made Amida storm out of the building in a hurricane of salt. Props.

Kero- Da bes mentor. Feel like I level up when you watch me play. I'm glad you think I'm making progress.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
First off, we were "Shade Man" not "Shave Man" in teams.

Secondly, Shout outs to all the newcomers! It was great meeting you all and I hope to see you around. There are tourneys in the tri-state area almost every weekend and they are fantastic ways to make friends in the community.

Shout outs:
1: Ralph Cecil~ (:4sheik:) ($254) Congrats on the win! You made me fear Sheik during our match which is more than I can say for any other Sheik I've played. That hat is like brain slug, it get into my mind!!
2: Judo (:4sheik:) ($116) Sleepy johns.:jigglypuff64: Our first set in winners went pretty even, even accounting for the SD. Tho you did God Kai against me the 1st game, well aware of that game plan. Maybe next time we can have finals before midnight.

3: 9th Place (:4metaknight:) ($74) Made money. :dkmelee:
4: KERO (:4greninja:) ($42) I could tell how high your stress levels were as the night went on but you still placed 4th. Good stuff.
5: Overswarm (:4megaman:/:4dk:) ($21) Good stuff in dubs. I'm still coming for that Super Fighting Robot-on-Super Fighting Robot money match.
9: Absol (:4sheik:) I pass you the curse and the mantle of 9th Place until you make money.:200:
9: Amida (:4ness:/:shaker:) That Ness keeps evolving and I can't sleep on it anymore. I think I only gimped you once in singles without getting hit by PKT2. Close sets, man. Don't feel too bad about popping off, you weren't the only one I saw that was a little salty about certain custom moves.

RussianHobo115

Smash Rookie
Hobo played greninja.
Wing played ness and pikachu
Fly_honey played ness
Joltshock played Charizard, jigglypuff, and fox
White rice played game and watch.
Chad played R.O.B and yoshi,

was a lot of fun coming out from versailles, while none of us made it out of pools it was a learning experience and will hope to come back next time.

Last edited:

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about the Shave Man/Shade Man thing lol. Legit thought you were doing some weird thing with the object+Man thing. Never played a Mega Man game in my life.

@ Tyler, I'll try to get all the brackets up tomorrow (possibly tonight).

Thanks to everyone who helped with characters btw.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
GGs to all who I played. Shoutouts to the Sonic player from my pool, pretty nasty. Also shoutouts to the Falcon from my pool for a close, hype set. Good stuff to Kero for almost having a 53 man tournament finish before 10. I played Pika in singles and doubles, Blizzard played ZSS in doubles and ZSS/Sheik in singles, and SenoMajo played Rosalina.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Again, I apologize for my salt. This is something I managed to avoid in melee and 64, but have yet to overcome in brawl/smash 4 :\

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Again, I apologize for my salt. This is something I managed to avoid in melee and 64, but have yet to overcome in brawl/smash 4 :\
Haha, I put the salt there more to poke fun at you than anything else. I find it best to just kinda shrug your shoulders and laugh it off. The more you figure the game out, the less salt you have I feel. Once you understand why things happen (or have a general grasp of it), it's much easier to shrug them off. When Smash 4 first came out, I'm sure you noticed I was super salty cause I didn't understand any of it compared to Brawl, but I've mellowed out since then as I came to understand the game better. Stupid things are stupid; being salty ain't gonna change that. Just gotta deal with the bs however you can. In the case of Ness's recovery (I know it's not just that, but one thing at a time), make working on finding ways to mitigate it a priority. While I'm sure you'll argue that Ness has it worse than Brawl Oli, I'll just say I found ways around Oli's recovery in Brawl after a while, even though I still acknowledged it as a weakness of the character. Similarly, I'm finding ways around Greninja's poor defensive options right now in Smash 4. It's not always easy, and sometimes even frustrating when I learn that a character can get away with a move on my shield without me being able to punish it during a tournament match rather than a friendly, but that's just one more thing I gotta knock off my checklist in the end.

In other news, brackets/pools uploaded and posted. Shoutouts coming later.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Maybe you should just use a pink puffball. May help. (Pink Metaknight in brawl obv)

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Good job Ralph!
hm what is this....
This is something that should make you attend things again just because. :IIIIII

Shoutout stuff:
1: Ralph Cecil~ (:4sheik:/:4fox:) ($254): Got too lucky through out the bracket. Need to get more patient, clean up my play, and put some work into my secondaries.
2: Judo (:4sheik:) ($116): Sry about how that 2nd set worked out. D: Also sucks that we didn't fully understand trumping until after GFs(which i'm really glad we at least figured it out at some point). GGs though and qwiejfoijwerogjerioj the Sheik ditto lol. Also lol'd at how you tore through loser's bracket and went through the gauntlet of this tournament lmao.
3: 9th Place (:4metaknight:) ($74): I hated playing that MU lol. Required a lot more patience than I was expecting to coming into it, but I think it's better for me to learn a MU that forces me into that kind of mindset in the long run. Also hyped that my hat has those pre-game mindgames. BDBDBDBD Also sry if I came off as salty or anything during our set and if that distracted you or anything. D: Was just venting some frustration with myself.
4: KERO (:4greninja:) ($42): Fun tourney. Hoping I can help you figure out the Sheik mu, because I think Greninja can do it. Also was hype to see some new things in your play. :D
5: Sombra (:4diddy:) ($21): GGs Sucks about that SD game 2. D: Still brought it back to last stock and everything. >_< Good **** beating Absol though. :D Really wasn't expecting that from your first(?) tournament.
5: Overswarm (:4megaman:/:4dk:) ($21): GGs Sucks about that SD game 2. D: Also yeah I normally wouldn't cp DH against most people, but it seemed perfect for the MU lol.
7: Xisin (:4marth:): wefmnwermfgoergoitje Didn't notice you got top 8 with Marth lmao. Hope you find your character though. :D
7: A:G~ (:4diddy:/:4miibrawl:): Good **** beating Eric. :D Also hype to see you at a Smash 4 tournament finally. Hope you get that confidence back in your Diddy though, because it probably would've helped in some of your sets.
9: Tables (:4sheik:): GGs in doubles. Hyped to see another Sheik in KY. ^_^
9: Absol (:4sheik:): GGs man. owejfiowjeriofjerogjortgj That pools match was super stressful. Got really luck with a trump at the end there. Also thanks for the tips and notes before matches. I seriously think that's a big part of why I did well later on in the touranment.
9: Amida (:4ness:/:shaker:): Pick up a secondary or switch mains imo. Not sure if you have the mindset to work with Ness' weaknesses or not, but I think having extra characters would help a bit.
9: Acestartthe3rd (:rosalina:/:4rob:): Super hyped that you were able to come by and stream. :D Not used to KY tournaments having one of those lol. ^_^
13: Treuce (:4ness:): GGs :D Had to keep true to being the best player at the event you played. BDBDBDBDBD Was fun talking to you though. ^_^ Super worried for you to be working on a Ness and Oli tho.
13: Mister Eric (:4rob:): Still need to learn MUs I guess lol? Good **** in doubles though and thanks for picking me up. :D
13: Lumpy Gravy (:4greninja:/:4gaw:): So you do actually have mains lmao? Every time I looked over I saw a different character loool. GGs in dubs though and good **** timing Twig out. :troll:
17: Airborne (:4yoshi:): GGs in dubs. Those egglays were nuts. Was also glad I didn't have to play you in bracket lmao. Was watching you vs OS and that was a intense and hype set. :D
17: Butt (???): THE MARIO GAWD THO. Good **** beating SaltE and making it out. Really surprised me lol.
17: Kryp (:4pit:?): GGs in pools. The Luigi pick wasn't supposed to be disrespectful or anything. It was really me switching off, because you were giving my Sheik trouble lol. Hope to see you come out to more stuff though. Also I need to teach you the Ness MU.
17: AM (:4falco:): Good **** making it out of pools(and with Falco O-o). :D I always forget you're one of the good players in Richmond too. ^_^
17: Twig (:4wario:): Sry for dropping the ball in dubs lol. Thanks for letting me try out Falcon some though. :D Was nice getting some experience with some other characters.

Drowned in Pools:
25: Switcheroo (:4pikachu:): I'm not going to be able to get used to calling you that lol. D:

25: Danny3 (???): Was fun talking during pools lol. Dat Jiggs ditto and hyrule game thoooooo. Also have more confidence when playing good players. :o
25: SaltE (:4villager:?): GGs in dubs. I think having a secondary would help you out some. Solo Villager is a rough life.
25: Spec (:4pikachu:?): GGs in dubs. Surprised you didn't make it out of pools tho. O-o
32: Blizzard (:4zss:/:4sheik:): Another tag I won't get used to lmao. Thanks for the ride though and sry for just playing secondaries in our friendlies. Just something I do when i'm still in bracket.
32: MachoCheeze (:4pacman:?): That name is godlike lmao. Also solid Pacman man. :D Super hyped to possibly see you attend some more things. ^_^

44: Hitman (???): GGs in those friendlies. :D Solid Yoshi, but all those down-bs held you back imo. D:
44: Aurturnus (:4robinm:): Only thing holding you back is just knowledge of your options imo. :D Super hyped to see you get better. Was also fun talking to you during pools.

To anyone I left out my bad. D:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Sombra here; I suppose it's time for some shoutouts. Before that, though, I must express my appreciation for KERO hosting the event. I know it's stressful, but without TOs like him, I would never get to play all you talented smashers!

1. Ralph Cecil: I was super excited to play you in bracket. Honestly, I didn't have a lot of confidence going into the set, but I'm not disappointed with how it ultimately played out (really didn't think I would make it to the last stock against Sheik). Truth is, the Diddy/Sheik matchup isn't easy for me, which is unfortunate considering she's so popular. I'm a little upset with myself with that SD on game 2, though. I must stop doing that. Hopefully we can play some friendlies next time and you can help me some with the Sheik matchup.

2. Judo: Your Sheik is a thing of beauty. I feel like there were times in our games when I felt as though I was getting control of the game, but you never let it stay like that. She's just too quick, and you were just in my face the whole game. Anyway, I hope we play again soon. I'll be better next time.

3. 9th Place: I only played one friendly with you (and with Marth, nonetheless), which sucks. That said, we did (the GHSL) play you in several doubles matches. Your Meta Knight is simply awesome. I wasn't expecting it (I bet most people don't). We didn't win the set, but I was super hype to take a game off of your team in doubles. Sometime we should get in some matches. Man, Diddy v. Meta Knight gives me extreme Brawl flashbacks, haha!

4. KERO: Thanks for hosting. We didn't actually play, though! I have no idea how to play the Greninja matchup, and I suppose I'll have to wait to find out.

5. Sombra: You did good--could've done better, but could've done worse. LEARN THE SHEIK MATCHUP.

5. Overswarm: I didn't play you in singles, but I did in doubles. Next time, we should play 1 v 1.

7. Xisin: It's tough out there for a Marth main. I didn't get to play you, though. Bummer....

7. A:G: I didn't see the Mii Brawler coming. I think I was able to adapt to the character pretty quickly, though. I was glad to avoid the Diddy ditto because I HATE DITTOS. Anyway, you're a pretty cool dude, so I hope we can get in some more games next time! Oh, and I had fun with our doubles matches (we were the GHSL).

9. Tables: I only played friendlies with you (I used Marth in those games). The first time you trashed my Marth, but the second game I was actually up in the stock count (until they needed to start bracket). You are poised to join the ranks of the fearsome Kentucky Sheiks, which scares me.... Sigh.... This was your first tournament, right? Come to more!

9. Absol: After the first stock of game 1, I was scared. That 0 to death was amazing. I think after that something kicked in for me. I'm sure if we play a set again it would be much closer, because your Sheik is super good.

9. Amida: We didn't play! Which is odd, because I went to the tournament thinking, "Oh, I'll get to play Amida in person. Cool!" Let's change that next time.

13. Treuce: We didn't play, but we did talk quite a bit. You seem really cool, so I hope I get to see you again. And when I do, we should play. Also, good job getting out of our pools bracket. There were several good players there.

13. Mister Eric: I know you're better than this placement. I just don't think Saturday was your day. I enjoyed our money matches, though. We'll play more next time around. It's always a pleasure to see you, man.

17. Airborne: Just like Mister Eric, I'm surprised at your placement. Your Yoshi was scary during the Brawl years, so I knew he would be even scarier now. Our games were a lot of fun, if not really stressful. Good job taking first in our pool. Next time, seriously, I want to play a lot against your Yoshi.

17. Twig: We didn't play, just talked.... You did play my friend in pools, though (he was the Zero Suit--name is Jeist). It was such a tense set. I hope to play you soon!

17. Kryp: I hope you come to more events, man! Pit is so rare to see in Smash 4.

To everyone I missed, I apologize.

In sum, I am happy with my placement and the experience. This was the first big tournament I've attended for Smash 4. I promise that I will get better. I will learn the Sheik matchup, which seems to be a necessity here because there are SO MANY SHEIKS IN KENTUCKY, hahaha! Anyway, I'm looking to make a resurgence into the Midwest scene. I know during the Brawl years West Virginia really didn't make much of a showing, but I'm working to change that for Smash 4. We are much more organized this time, and I know we have some real talent.

Anytime I can make it to a tourney, I'll be there. I look forward to the future.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Eric, you should use the fast up+b for ROB. I know you are anti-customs, but don't limit yourself! It gives you far more mobility (and more u-air combos)
I appreciate the advice. What was an anti-customs decision in the past turned into me actually feeling that I get better control out of my default Up+b. If I'm next to someone and I up+b, I'm gone. I enjoy the up b custom simply because of b-reversals and down throw % followups that wouldn't normally happen otherwise.

Top Bottom