• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kennesaw GA smashfest thing (anyday)

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
oh and if you dont come, just post here saying u wont, so i know if i should just cancel or not.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, why didnt any of you guys tell me about this? It's like, 10 minutes away from me. Unfortunately I have a bunch of homework piled up today, but Tuesday's my free day so I'll definitely come one of these weeks.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
Oh man, why didnt any of you guys tell me about this? It's like, 10 minutes away from me. Unfortunately I have a bunch of homework piled up today, but Tuesday's my free day so I'll definitely come one of these weeks.
yeah dude definately come. next tuesday i might not be having it but for sure the tuesday after that then.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I told you about these a few weeks ago, lol, but the weather outside was frightening, and we figured it would be best to stay inside with the delightful fire.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Lol well yeah, but I just thought that was some random one time thing, not an every week sort of deal. But yeah, if theres any other day you're free ynomrahnsguht (whats your real name? I cant be typing that everytime haha) just say so.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
Lol well yeah, but I just thought that was some random one time thing, not an every week sort of deal. But yeah, if theres any other day you're free ynomrahnsguht (whats your real name? I cant be typing that everytime haha) just say so.
dude actually if you want to come tomorrow you can man. i dont work until 4:30 PM

and my name is mike w. :)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
if you go tomorrow, dood, i'll go with you. we could even go to East Point after Mike has to go to work... :)

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
if anyone decides to come anyday before 4:30 pm, just call my number its 404-424-4441.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
^^^Yeah this unfortunately. I can show next Tuesday though if you want to have another one. My finals are all on Wednesday.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
^^^Yeah this unfortunately. I can show next Tuesday though if you want to have another one. My finals are all on Wednesday.
wow that's ****. I'll go with you since I have 1 final every day of the week except friday. And by next week I should have most of my studying done.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey man you ought to drive down to Southern Poly sometime, it's close to you and we've usually got at least a few people playing like, all hours during the week and weekends (usually around the end of the week). Give one of us a call if you're free or bored, my number is 404-918-3423.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
All day smash. Come anytime the entire day, but be sure to call though just in case. Also people can spend the night if they want.

Oh, and i dont have any roommates anymore so bring setups.

Saltix

Smash Lord
All day smash. Come anytime the entire day, but be sure to call though just in case. Also people can spend the night if they want.

Oh, and i dont have any roommates anymore so bring setups.
Hey do you actually attend KSU?
and also, do you only play melee?

D

Deleted member

I'm going to KSU as well later this year. Commuting.

But I only play Melee :dizzy:

D

Deleted member

once you attend college you switch to melee

it's like once you turn 13 you go through puberty
Yeah and Brawl- is your midlife crisis.

I won't be staying on campus at KSU though, but its only 15-20 mins away from where I live. Commuting.

Top Bottom