• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kennesaw GA, Smashers? Thats funny....

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm sure you all have heard of the AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) tournament(s) coming up on the 21st-23rd. I plan on participating, but I know I wont stand a chance if i dont practice more(I'm sure we all feel the same way), however, the few good people i have to practice with arent going to be available the next two weeks, so I was wondering if there is anyone who lives around my area that would be up for some intense training sometime. I'm only 16 though, so if theres anyone who has their own place to offer to play at that'd be great, even though we could do it at my house if we really need to. (Oh and If youre up for some Guitar Hero 2 training as well I'm all for that)

~Dsamoan

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm about 30 mins from Kennesaw. I'm going to be out of town for AWA unfortunately, but I'll be sure to let you know if I want to smash some other time

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey where is that tournament gona be held any way. well me and my teamates would be up 4 it. pm me ur # so we can talk about. o and gp if u go with this guy i defintly will make it since im still waiting 4 our fight:)

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
hey where is that tournament gona be held any way. well me and my teamates would be up 4 it. pm me ur # so we can talk about. o and gp if u go with this guy i defintly will make it since im still waiting 4 our fight:)
I'm not sure exactly, but heres AWA's website, itll be on there no doubt.
http://www.awa-con.com/index.php?page=about_awa

Heh, ive seen your two videos of you and your brother GP and i have nowhere near the tech skills you do, but i'm working on it. Hopefully i can still give you a good fight.

And Rayku, just PM me anytime youre up for it.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
dude, those vids are sooooo old.
I don't play anything like that anymore. IM BETTER! HEHE.

And nica, it's not a tournament is it? I just wanna play people!!

EDIT: Hey, Dsamoan, It doesn't matter if you're good or not, i could help train you.
who's your main?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
dude, those vids are sooooo old.
I don't play anything like that anymore. IM BETTER! HEHE.

And nica, it's not a tournament is it? I just wanna play people!!

EDIT: Hey, Dsamoan, It doesn't matter if you're good or not, i could help train you.
who's your main?
No Itll just be like a smashfest I guess. I think nica was talking about AWA. And I main Marth and peach.

Marty, i dont really dare so, you keep away from me!

But seriously, Any time is ok for me, so any time you guys here can get together and smash it out, just say so. My house will be fine. Heres my number in case you want to call:
404-918-3423

nicaboy

Smash Champion
awa is a tournament sleepy's is a tournament as well however you can jus play people there 2 but at this guys place were jus smashing 4 training right. although i'll be fine lol i dont care what i do tournament or not jus wanna get my name out there o n ga peach i would definatly want i fight from you boutassi x said he talked a little trash 2 u right lol well all i can say is he can back it up but any way i would like 2 play u as well

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
i'm in kennesaw...play me if you DARE!!!!!
don't do it, man. DON'T do it. but if you do, that'll be the most serious training you could ask for.

last weekend kicked arse, marty. your link really gave me a run for my money. i felt like i should have beaten you but too much went wrong.....like losing and stuff D: gg's

GA Peach

Smash Lord
don't do it, man. DON'T do it. but if you do, that'll be the most serious training you could ask for.

last weekend kicked arse, marty. your link really gave me a run for my money. i felt like i should have beaten you but too much went wrong.....like losing and stuff D: gg's
lol, yeah, it was a lot of fun. hopefully you'll visit more so we can play. and also, anytime anyone wants to play, contact me either at 770-428-2125 or CarrotGlace1 on AIM. we'll see what we can schedule.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
awa is a tournament sleepy's is a tournament as well however you can jus play people there 2 but at this guys place were jus smashing 4 training right. although i'll be fine lol i dont care what i do tournament or not jus wanna get my name out there o n ga peach i would definatly want i fight from you boutassi x said he talked a little trash 2 u right lol well all i can say is he can back it up but any way i would like 2 play u as well
double posting = large nuts
yeah, i wanna play you guys. lol, battousai said he was joking about the trash, but i'll play as if he didn't. just let me know when you wanna get something going.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yeah, i wanna play you guys. lol, battousai said he was joking about the trash, but i'll play as if he didn't. just let me know when you wanna get something going.
yeah he does that so much but i cant wait to play an elite i bow down 2 ur greatness lol i call some time

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well Marty if youre open sometime this weekend, itd probably be better to smash it out at your place (My grandma got back today from a nursing home, it smells awful here already). But i could PM Gildedpunch (If he doesnt see this), and my friend from that tournament I saw you at during the summer really wants a rematch with you (You probably have no idea who im talking about, he was the only shiek player) and we could get something together. You up for it?

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
and my friend from that tournament I saw you at during the summer really wants a rematch with you (You probably have no idea who im talking about, he was the only shiek player) and we could get something together. You up for it?
Who's your friend?
Who are you speaking to?

....No disrespect intended.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I live in Marietta which is like 2 seconds from Kennesaw, I usuaully fail out on friendlies but I go to most tournies.

-Edit- try to go to most.

-Second edit- I'll be at AWA we should play there.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Who's your friend?
Who are you speaking to?

....No disrespect intended.
My friends name is Ryan and He plays sheik and he use to own me a lot when i played marth but when i changed to peach randomly one day he couldnt handle me any more. Not sure why. Oh and Marty is GA_Peach.

And Marsfool failing out for you is probably one of my best days so dont worry about it. Try and keep your schedule open this weekend in case we work something out.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I have been to Anime Weekend Atlanta for the past 7 years every year and sadly am not going this time. So who's gonna go mop this thing up? the tourney is always AWFULLY run... so be prepared for like 10 hours of 300 people playing at Hyrule Temple.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I have been to Anime Weekend Atlanta for the past 7 years every year and sadly am not going this time. So who's gonna go mop this thing up? the tourney is always AWFULLY run... so be prepared for like 10 hours of 300 people playing at Hyrule Temple.
aw fo real. does any one go

nicaboy

Smash Champion
aw fo real. does any one good go.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i'll mop up for ya this time, RC. you can count on me!! :chuckle:

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
for real??
that's the **** man.
n00bs FTW!!!:laugh:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Well Marty if youre open sometime this weekend, itd probably be better to smash it out at your place (My grandma got back today from a nursing home, it smells awful here already). But i could PM Gildedpunch (If he doesnt see this), and my friend from that tournament I saw you at during the summer really wants a rematch with you (You probably have no idea who im talking about, he was the only shiek player) and we could get something together. You up for it?
this weekend might not go so well, because i'm going to my boy Sleepy's b-day smash tourney.
i could smash sunday, if you want

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Right, I keep forgetting about Sleepy's tourney this weekend. I would go, but i have just enough money for AWA, so I cant spend $10 to lose for sure :dizzy:

Is Kennesaw anywhere close to Savannah?
Even if it isn't, is it closer than alanta/Columbus
Not really, Atlanta and columbus are both closer than Kennesaw unfortunately.

Alright well Sunday seems to be a good day for Marty and Mars, so what about you GP and Nica?

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Sounds awesome Dsamoan. We just need a place......
Lol @ eastheaven.
Marty I called you a bunch around 7:00!! I WANTED TO SMASH!
NOOOOOOOO!!!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Right, I keep forgetting about Sleepy's tourney this weekend. I would go, but i have just enough money for AWA, so I cant spend $10 to lose for sure :dizzy:

COME ANYWAY :D

Seriously. You don't HAVE to enter the tournament. Just come to play friendlies =)

Umby

Smash Master
I'm actually in the Atlanta area in the Atlanta University Center. I'm not sure, but if you'd like to we could possibly set something up, if you'd like. (404)536-7122 after 4:00 or email me at umby07@gmail.com

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Sounds awesome Dsamoan. We just need a place......
Lol @ eastheaven.
Marty I called you a bunch around 7:00!! I WANTED TO SMASH!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
you've got to be kidding me...you originally called me at 4pm, saying you wanted to smash soon. i waited at my house almost 3 hours, got bored, and made other plans...get your plans straight before committing, plz

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
COME ANYWAY :D

Seriously. You don't HAVE to enter the tournament. Just come to play friendlies =)
I would be all for that if i could get a ride. My crappy Grand Caravan would break down first. Anyone up for giving me a ride?

If no one can, then we have GP, Marty, and Marsfool(and anyone else who is relatively close) on Sunday at my house (Unless its cool to do this at your place Marty, I'd appreciate that) Anyone got a time that would be best for them?

>>Edit: Woots i'm not a smash noob anymore!

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
god i'm so pissed!! you georgia guys have friggin tournaments all the friggin time! it's not fair D:
nothing ever happens in alabama. marty i miss you.

Top Bottom