• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kennesaw GA, Smashers? Thats funny....

GA Peach

Smash Lord
god i'm so pissed!! you georgia guys have friggin tournaments all the friggin time! it's not fair D:
nothing ever happens in alabama. marty i miss you.
i miss you too, shannon. seriously, just move back home to k-town. brandon and i would be SOOO happy. and, i dunno about my place on sunday, but my friend's joint might be open. i'll let you know. oh, dsmoan, you can prolly ride with me. just call if you wanna go.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
i miss you too, shannon. seriously, just move back home to k-town. brandon and i would be SOOO happy. and, i dunno about my place on sunday, but my friend's joint might be open. i'll let you know. oh, dsmoan, you can prolly ride with me. just call if you wanna go.
I sent you a Pm Marty, but if I'm at sleepy's we can finish planning this out up there since youll all be there.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well i sent you guys who said you could come over pms, but i forgot to say that I have 4 wavebirds, but if you want to bring your own controller go for it. Thats pretty much it.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
I really like this whole Kennesaw thing going. I go to GA State, but my parent's house is in Kennesaw. I can come up any weekend you'd like just PM me and we can set it up.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
More people the better. I'm free tomorrow and this upcoming sunday if you're free, and we can set up a time. Are you ok for sunday GP?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
i will smash sunday. call my house, plz, as that is the best way to reach me. i never check PMs...
I'll keep that in mind, you ought to check them though.

Well if anyones got a real nice place to do this in mind, say so. If not, you all have my address. Sometime between 1-2 pm would be alright.

Top Bottom